Ponies & Balloons – Kindra Arnesen clip – Expendable Americans

Kindra Arnesen

Sun, Jun 27, 2010
Subject: www.GulfEmergencySummit.orgPonies and Balloons in the Gulf
www.lmorningliberty.com

Expendable Americans – BP is in Charge – Kindra has seen the evidence, time to leave the Gulf

YouTube Preview Image

Related Articles:

Lab Rats in the Gulf – Kindra Arnesen – Dean Blanchard

BP Methane Bubble Trouble – New Disaster in the Gulf

Toxic Air Alert clip – Swamp Gas in the Gulf Area – Hydrogen Sulfide – Benzine

We’ve Seen This Before – Oil Spill in the Gulf – The Rachel Maddow Show clip

Ron Paul Most Popular – Main Press Panic 2012

Raining Oil in the Gulf clip – Disclosure is Imminent – Top 10 Galactic Federation Sitings – Secrets are Coming Down

Tags: , , , , , , ,

6 Responses to “Ponies & Balloons – Kindra Arnesen clip – Expendable Americans”

1. James says:

I see the figure of a 7 degree rise in Gulf temperature all over the net but every sour e traces back to Kendra’s video. Does anyone know of a credible water temperature source outside of this one person?

• RJ says:

We should send somebody down to the Gulf area with our own thermometer.

How about you?

• James says:

I’m not being snide nor calling her a liar but this is a matter of extreme concern to the entire country. Don’t you think a second source might be a good idea? So far all we have is a woman who was told by some scientists. I’m not saying it’s not true, I figured the Gulf would get hotter when I saw the satellite photos.

This is a pretty big deal, wouldn’t you feel better if not me but ohh, I don’t know, some oceanographers went and took measurements? I know I would.

It’s hard to get the scientific community involved in this if there is not even one first hand source to cite.

• RJ says:

Yeah, I would welcome more evidence on these points.

In another report, that will be posted on morningliberty Monday there is evidence that the BP explosion and oil spill was No Oil Spill event at all. This new whistleblower claims that the spillage came from other sources in the Gulf.

Kindra looks genuine enough.

Usually, when I give credability to Out of the Box reports, I need at least 2 or 3 independent witnesses.

These days require us to be awake, watchful.

• James says:

Yes I’ve been burned too many times by a single source, and at the time was always sure it was for real. Sometimes you can be set up by a quick false release so they can discredit you and make you look like a fool when you overreact to a non situation. And right now, we don’t know who told her that or what their motives might be.

As an aside I heard it’s both 7 degree’s Celsius and Fahrenheit.I would think it has to be Fahrenheit if it’s true.

Never mind the Gulf, all of the hurricane forming water is especially hot this year. Imagine an F6 300mph doublewide Katrina hitting land full of oil and corexit and reaking of 2 months of baking dead sea life from plankton to whales.. Were it ever to come to that I think we’d be wishing for 10 9/11’s on the same day instead.

• RJ says:

No 1 of us can do this, alone.

Reporting, Writing, Posting and checking our references.

I will be looking for other evidence, on this matter.

Kindra Arnesen’s story is pretty compelling.