Armageddon July 11 – Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall

Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall does claim to be Jesus Yahweh.  If a H A A R P catestrophic event were to take place, wouldn't Jesus Christ reach out to save us?  Why does Brian Golightly know about a H A A R P event before one may strike?  Other prophetic voices have been crying out about events that are about to hit the fan, this summer.

If you were made aware ahead of time about the End of the World, would you do anything different?  If Brian Golightly says it then does that make it so?  We have seen other solar eclipses, in our lives.  Why is July 11 any different?

Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall

Sat, Jul 3, 2010
Subject: July 11 – Armageddon Day?
www.morningliberty.com

Janelle reads a letter about a planned explosion intended on the evening of July 11.

2 Armageddon 711 July 11 2010
YouTube Preview Image

Hi guys, starting to read from the letter that Brian and I put together today that has gone out now to 9 million recipients.  Ahh, it’s an announcement.  Operation Deep Sleep –  It’s a notice.  Notice that Armageddon has moved forward from 7.17 to 7.11.  That’s 7 days from tomorrow. Australian time.  On that date a solar eclipse will occur directly over the gulf of Mexico, precisely 19 yrs after the 7 min totality 1991. When the illuminati came up with the plan to destroy America.

The plan of Lucifer is to deploy the HAARP beam to hit the water molecules above the Gulf raising a low pressure air pocket up into the stratosphere.  The low pressure will be a sign that they will cause a quake intended to target the seabed under the deepwater horizon spill.  At the same time, a west Australian deep sonar test will be deployed in conjunction with HAARP.  This will cause a giant quake.  Similar to the quake caused by the illuminati owned company that deployed the sonar activity during the days leading up to the Haiti quake.  At the end of June 2010 the west Australian government issued a license to the same illuminati company to resume sonar experiment, exploration.  This will be used again in conjunction with HAARP causing a quake under the gulf intended to split open the ocean floor, releasing the explosive gas bubble that has been building up under the Gulf of Mexico which is now estimated approaching a hundred miles across with a height of 600 feet.

This intended quake will split the sea floor releasing the 100,000 lbs pressure per sq in, (PSI) causing a massive effervescence and cavitations of the sea water.  The enormous amount of gas venting into the sea will raise to the surface over the area estimated to be 30 miles wide, creating a gas cloud that will rise to the atmosphere where the gas will combine with the air, then the oxygen and gas mix will be ignited by the burn off, Causing gigantic blast resulting in a shockwave of unimaginable velocity.  It is timed to occur in the late evening of the 11th and the early morning of the 12th.  The time detonation is 4:17am.  This is planned to occur when most people will be asleep in the region.

Operation Deep Sleep is aimed at creating a gas explosion that will have appeared to be an act of God.  The bible prophecies have been manipulated to appear to be the work of angels when in fact, it is the demonic influences of men in positions of authority.  They intend to cause the vast explosion thousands of times more powerful than the world’s largest hydrogen bomb.  The blast is also intended to cause a tsunami wave that will wipe out the region hundreds of miles inland followed by a release of deadly gas.

Prior to the detonation chemtrails will be dumped over the target area during the morning of the 12th of July, 2010. Aircraft will fly over the cities and towns to spray chemtrails to disable the sleeping masses.  Not to cause death but to disable the people so that they will be awake yet helpless to move unable to escape from burning homes that are demolished or still standing.  All UN Vehicles will have been either abandoned or pulled back along with the armed forces, militia and then after the carnage will be deployed to gather the dead, taking the bodies in the FEMA coffins to trains where they will be shipped, intact to FEMA camps and crematories.

Related Articles:

Anti Christ? – Jesus In-Carnate in the Flesh? – Tomb of Jesus Found clips- Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall

Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall – the Truth – Top 10 Clips

Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall – He Won’t Die – Will the Queen Step Down? – Obama Is Terrified

Top 4 Reasons BP Gulf Explosion – June 26 Sign of Cross in Heavens – Apr 20 Lucifer Worship Agenda

Queen Elizabeth Steps Down – Jesus Has the Right to Rule – What If This Were True?

New World Order – Abundance and Love – It’s Up To Us! – Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall clips- Could This Be Genuine?

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

31 Responses to “Armageddon July 11 – Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall”

1. Ducky says:

LMAO! WHAT A QUACK. WONDER WHAT HIS VIDEO WILL SAY ON JULY12th? HE’LL HAVE TO CHANGE THE DATE AGAIN. JESUS! DONT YOU KNOW FOR SURE DUDE?

• Charlie says:

Totally, Insane.I can’t believe people fall for his BS. I would love to see his face when he is standing in front of the real Jesus.

• RJ says:

It’s not about Brian Golightly.

It’s about you and me. It’s about what we will now do with our future and the future of our children.

Will America be free in 2 weeks from now or in 5 years from now. Will every man and woman have liberty, on the earth.

In our lives, do we know God?

2. L. Ron Hubbard says:

Well, the illuminati are in trouble now, they messed up the plans! The July 11 solar eclipse will be over the southeast pacific, not over the gulf…

• RJ says:

We stand at the fork in the road, now.

Will America go off the edge of the cliff?

Will America come back to God and find abundance and peace?

It’s soo soo funny watching people who think they are in charge and that they can control this or that.

There is much more going on than we are aware of.

Recently Bob Chapman and Darrell spoke of how TPTB are shaking in their boots and they are on the run. Is there forgiveness for them? They may fall in to the pit that they dug for us, that they dug for themselves.

3. Cody says:

As odd as it sounds… I believe him. I can’t stop staring at pics of the Shroud of Turin, and its that guy Brian!

• RJ says:

Time is a measure for all truth.

Truth is a true measure of the truth also.

We all have our own opinions.

We shall see who the Christ is and who is not.

4. Sharon says:

Cody, I don’t think its odd. I think Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall is the real thing.

5. Sherrie says:

P.S My birthday is JULY 11th and I await with baited breath for a MIRACLE of GOOD NESS TO happen..other wise my birthday will be worse than someone born sept 11th.

LOVE YOU RJ:
    anyway
    as happens with me, I find all things in my life divinely connected. It’s a very long story but I met Brian after several BIZARRE and powerful dreams the night before I met him: including one where a big snow storm was coming in and HE was the tow truck driver haha (and believe it or not it turned out to be a guy named Jeremy waiting in the truck) in the dream I came in and tackled a demon (IT WAS HORRIFYING AND REAL) so much that I was awakened by family and had my arms out stretched clutching its see thru neck, moaning and screaming. This is weird and the same night of a SOLAR ECLIPSE..the next day after I actually prayed to GOD to help us during these horrible times. I met Brian on the 24 24 day. May 24…a bad day where family would abandon him…it seems that in the nick of time I was here to NOTICE him….I’ve had mini miracle after miracle after taking the leap of faith to realize that without a doubt Brian is REINCARNATED one way or another period…but could be the reincarnation of the MAN JESUS (he looks like him and people who’ve had NDE and reincarnation experiences tend NOT TO lie, cause we are super aware of Karma….so he looks like the shroud. Remember now: Jesus could not get himself down from the cross and there wasn’t even enough FANS of JESUS to get him down….Jesus the man fought against taxes and for freedom, just like Brians ‘THE STRAWMAN BURNETH”….I read this quote “He will walk alone on the earth, cast out and ignored, yet no mathmetician, scientist, rabbi or astronomer will be able to deny him”

This sounds like BRIAN. I’ll tell you, this man has enough charm to have been a Aussie Clint Eastwood if he was seeking fame…but all he talks about is the MATH AND THE EARTH and saving people from harm… I personally can’t name anyone like that can you… My dad is a cop, and still
    he’s not as educated or as ambitious to save the world as BRIAN is.

I have to go with my total heart and gut feeling… REincarnation IS REAL (ISRAEL..who knows why that word is so similar) and this is JESUS who is now the shroud/ Yahweh.

Why not. WHy if we are in GODS image are we not SEE THRU TOO.

Many liars came before him, as was warned, they are called popes and churches.
    The govt and churches are poisoning us….do you really think they’d worry if you met a false prophet or two to lead you astray??? No, They love the JIM JONES type…they are worried you’ll meet the REAL DEAL!! and wake up to your own Karma and decided to be kind and good and not pay tax either and free yourself. Now how would the GOV keep you down without your TAX money.
    THIS IS IT in a nutshell. Brian loves us. Janelle and Brian are the most dedicated loving people I know.
    Here is part one of the documentary I’ve started to make\
    only have up to part 3 done

• RJ says:

I appreciate your opinion.

I have a responsibility to walk in somebody else’s shoes.

America needs our prayers right now.

6. Sherrie says:

Alex Jones show and callers are all calling in with visions for July 10 and 11th.
    WEBBOT is highly respected and they too say JULY 11th TENSION AND TROUBLE will last 18 hours of stress…they think it’s going to be ISRAELI striking IRAN
    but others say EASTER ISLAND and tsunami and more.
    People are really gearing up for JULY 11 (a solar eclipse from once in 6000 years)

Alex has been totally talking about MATH and Knowledge and GOD in his
    MEANING OF LIFE.

ALex Jones is feeling it big time and he’s constantly coming out with it that this in fact is the DEVIL vs. GOD…so lets get ready because it is a spiritual battle and a battle of the mind..like JANELLE says so beautifully in PART 3 of the Brian Leonard golightly Marshall Documentary.

• RJ says:

Why are you promoting Alex Jones on my website? On my Radio Program?

Alex Jones has targeted and tried to bring down a few of my friends.

There is enough meat on the bone for us all to eat, for us all to participate in Warning our Neighbor.

7. Uncle Ernie says:

Dude, could I buy some acid from you? Zeus only knows I’ve never been that high, try as I might! Mythologist are a strange bunch no doubt and of the 2500 gods we’ve created, the strangest of them all are the three cults that follow Yahweh, the bronze age god of wandering, barbarian, syphilitic, sheepherders! Golightly is a lunatic, I wonder what he’ll say on July 12th, oops my bad?

• RJ says:

Is it okay if we share the drug, together?

Time is one of the factors that tests of the truth.

If the 11th of July is a potential risk for America then I will contront that risk head on. Who else is willing to face it squarely? Brian was willing to do this with me, stand against this potential risk.

I hope that nothing occurs this weekend, of note. Some times boring is nice.

It is better that we prepare for and battle the evil then ignore it.

What warning has Obama giving us lately? Obama is the source of some of our lost rights and a puppet for the rest.

• RJ says:

Freedom of Speech is a funny thing.

I do allow a lot of elbow room with the right to believe as we wish.

Time is 1 of the True Tests of the Truth

8. Wolf Hunter says:

According to all news reports, main-steam and alternative, not too many people slept in down in the Gulf area. Another false prophesy from another false prophet. Any person who prophesies MUST have 100% accuracy otherwise they are deemed fakes. There cannot be 99% accuracy, this sounds like another Harold Camping type of false prophet.

Deu 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

9. NotBornYesterday says:

yeah so far this is a bunch of hooey. That’s my official ninja deep undercover cia psyop term for it. Hooey

• RJ says:

Brian has not received his 15 minutes of fame.

A whole lot of people make a whole pile of claims.

I hope that everything that Brian warns about turns out – as non events.

A listener told me that I ought to listen to Brian’s claims. I listened, gave him some air time, gave him some website time.

Every one of us are entitled to our own opinion.

10. Wolf Hunter says:

July 12th, 6:15 EST. All is “well” in the Gulf area. Brian has had his 15 minutes of “fame”. How much more does he need?

• Guy369 says:

All is well?

Do you know what you’re talking about?

It’s just going to get worse, and worse.

…We haven’t even been inconvenienced yet!

• Wolf Hunter says:

Guy369:
        All is “well” as in Brians proclomation of doom at 4:17 am today. Every one awoke from the so-called “Operation Deep Sleep.”

I know what I am talking about, it is guys like Brian who love to be in the limelight. Anybody can appear on youtube and predict the moves of the illuminati but when you give dates and times that is when I become leary about these guys, they are a dime a dozen.

The situation in the Gulf is not well, I am constantly searching the alternative news and not the Communist News Network.

All humanity WILL be affected……….lets not forget the coming war with Iran!

• RJ says:

If the world’s nasty Illuminati/Bankster Satanists planned on doing some misdeed this weekend, then I did my best to shine the light on their evil plans.

If a H A A R P attack didn’t strike the Gulf and ignite the Natural Gas there and explode the ocean floor and cause a tsunami and kill millions of people… Well, that is okay with me.

Brian Golightly didn’t claim he was a Prophet.

Other voices other than Brian’s have been announcing that these things were about to occur.

• RJ says:

I think that God has been examining America to determine if there were any Righteous People.

It’s not about Brian.

Much more is going on, here.

• RJ says:

Thank God, you are right.

• Wolf Hunter says:

Thanks RJ, regardless of the “no-show” this weekend that does not mean it will not happen. Maybe there are “ten” righteous out ththere. Enjoying your site, thanks for the digging.

• RJ says:

We showed up this weekend.

Whether the R A P is showing a bunch of results now or not, as the call for Americans who care about America and our Liberties, 1,350 Americans showed up and are standing up.

Some times, in order to Get To the Fruit, You Have To Be Willing To Go Out On a Limb.

Why do people have to throw me under the bus?

I do my best to shine the light on the darkness every day.

I do my best to stand up for our liberties every day.

11. Cristina says:

Maybe all these bad things will happen when nobody expects. Anyway I think we need to trust the Lord.

12. Pizentu says:

Well everyone knows 7-11-2010 came and went without armageddon starting. But Brian says he held off Armageddon until 7-17-2010 because people prayed to him. What a crock…. So today when again, Armageddon fails to start He will yet again give a lame excuse. I could care less really except that people actually believe this man is God. He is telling people to come to his new Jerusalem so he can have a cult. The scariest part is he tells his followers to KILL people. And On some of his newer videos he is talking about killing our President. I really wish that The FBI would look into this Guy.