Restore America Plan – President Tim Turner

Valerie Kirkgaard has begun calling Timothy James Turner " the President. "  Currently 50 De Jure Juries stand across America.  The Corporation, United States was invited to follow The Law, but they refused.

Tim Turner was just elected as the President of the Republic of the United States.  The official Press Release is being prepared with all of the details.  Over 80 countries are finished with trying to work with the Fiction Corporation of the United States.  These 80 nations want an America founded on Liberty and Lawful Principles.

C W

July 21, 2002

Subject; The Whole World Stands behind the Republic of the United States  – 1 hour Radio Interview below

www.morningliberty.com

Valerie Kirkgaard continues to call Tim Turner the President, in this 1 hour radio interview.  Tim Turner never called himself the President, but he won the vote among the 50 De Jure Grand Juries across America during the last couple of days.

Tim Turner is one of the Framers of the Restore America Plan.

The R A P has a couple of phases and on July 4th we were expecting some exciting results from the institution of Phase 1 of the Restore America plan.  Not of the promises were kept by some of the Elders and by some of the people that the R A P was depending on.

In Seattle Tim Turner was in danger, as a 6 man hit team was sent to assasinate him.  To protect his life Tim Turner had to Go Dark for a little while.  A lot of accusations began to fly during Tim's silence for a couple of months.

Elders of the Restore America movement were hoping for a positive response from the 50 Corporate Governors across America, but disappointments and deteurs showed up, after Phase 1 was initiated.  Under Phase 1 of the Restored Plan foreclosures were supposed to stop.  Men and women now in prison were supposed to be released, people who haven't injured anyone but the current prison system is still holding them.  The Banking Fraud of the United States and the TPTB was supposed to end.  The I R S is supposed to be shutting down their criminal activity too.

The Elders and the Juries of the Restore America Plan have been sweating it out,  risking everything in their Stand for Liberty in America.  We thought we were doing this for America, but we've learned that the whole world is watching.

It's not about the money.

The fraud and the theft and the lies must stop.

In disappointment, after the 4th of July,  the Executive Committee spent 3 days in prayer to consider what the R A P ought to do next.

If America falls apart, the world will collapse too.

Careful leaders from all over the world have been keeping an eye on America.  They have been watching the R A P and the Elders were approached and informed that the Whole World supports this Restore America movement.

Not all of the details have been nailed down, but it seems that the Creator is opening doors and has inspired Tim Turner and the Juries to institute a temporary Provisional Government, that may stand in the gap as America is Restored.

This may mean an end to the World for some people and some institutions.

This may mean a Whole New Beginning for other people and some organizations.

Many Leaders around the world have commented that they have been told by the Creator that Leaders Would Rise Up and that America Would Wake Up to Restore Liberty in America some day.

There is no need to throw the Sink Out with the Bath Water.

Phase 2 of the Restore America Plan is now under way.

The Official Press Release from the Republic of the United States should be released to the world any moment now.

Tim Turner De Jure Provisional (temporary) President of the republic of the United States

Tim Turner starts at 41:30 into the interview.

Listen to the interview.

1. "First they ignore you.
  2. Then they laugh at you.
  3. Then they fight you.
  4. Then you win."

–Gandhi

"Next to being one in worshiping God, there is nothing in this world upon which this Church should be more united than in upholding and defending the Constitution of the United States in the tradition of the Founding Fathers." –
David O. McKay

Related Articles:

Restore America Plan – Starting Over w/Kelby Smith

RuSA Tim Turner – Christian Principles May Save America

Restore America Plan – Tim Turner May 5th Radio Interview

Tim Turner – Joint Terrorism Task Force Approves the Republic

Tim Turner Interview – Federal Reserve Can’t Buy Friends

Restore America Plan – 30 Things to Expect

Tags: , , , , , , ,

10 Responses for “Restore America Plan – President Tim Turner”

1. Gregg Flagg says:

I was waiting for this! I also had visions we would rise. The dark ones days are limited. Disclosure, prosperity, and freedom shall reign during this year on up to the golden age of 2012 and on. Let there be Light!

2. Lunali Moon says:

Check closer, you will see the light is not there in all the states. Hand picked yes men and women for the juries so they would pick TT as pres. All is not right with this.

• Patriot P says:

I had great hopes in this as well, but as I live in one of the “hand picked” jury states, I am having serious doubts now. There is more afoot than we know. I want to believe that it is just my inherent mistrust for leadership that has caused the cloud in my soul, but I am afraid it may not be the case. Time will tell. I can taste the freedom of the declaration on my lips…I want to feel it for my family. I will continue to work for the restoration of our Republic in anyway I can. I hope that this is the right road, but I am prepared if it’s not.

• RJ says:

To thine own self, be true.

Speak up, even in your Jury.

Hand picked or not, we all have work to do, here.

In this county I have been working and working to organize another Jury, but the people here wonder where we get permission to do so.

These people keep saying they want a Jury of people, just like them. How can we be sure that we can trust him or her, people who are different in faith and in looks?

Adding more light to dark crimes only allows us to see issues more clearly. I disagree with other Jury members and I agree with them too.

3. Mike says:

The entire RAP program is a charade. I hope you people wake up sooner then later.

• RJ says:

There are no guarantees here.

Do nothing and see what you get.

See what occurs this week.

We had better Stand for Liberty or Die in Disgrace.

Better Red than Dead? Is that your motto?

4. Francis says:

Democracy is not what the US of America is and what we want!
    As far as I know, “Democracy” is not mentioned in the Constitution. Not once!
    The United States of America is a Democracy IN A REPUBLIC! and only the Republic guaranties Freedom for the people. Read The American’s Creed.

5. Larry Brooks says:

I don’t remember voting for Mr. Turner as president of anything, whats going on?? I agree that our government is totally corrupt, the president and congress needs to be changed. i think that lawyers should be banned from any government office. Is Mr. Turner a lawyer or has he been one? Why are I.d. card being issued or even being asked to be a member of this front. This appears to be some kind of subversive govenment overthrow because of the way its being done. Like I said no voting process has been used at least that I knew of appointing anyone in any position of power. I read earlier that anyone in jail should be released unless they hurt someone The jails are also occupied by people that committed fraud, theft (a lot of these), arson, child molestation, kidnapping and so forth (nobody was physically hurt but believe me they affected others in a terrible way). Nobody in their right mind would call for the release of people in jail that “did not hurt someone”. I am confused about all this, can you explain to me how this came to be without my vote?

6. Woah this blog is great i enjoy reading your content. Be the great! You understand, loads of folks usually are searching game for this data, you could assist these individuals drastically.

7. Noble Moadeeb Ben Burgos-El says:

Democracy means “Ruling Mob” or “Mobocracy”, the Republic cannot EVER have “Democracy”, that is a Conflict of Interest, one means “Slavery” (Democracy), & the Republic means Freedom, Life,Liberty,and the Pursuit of Happiness, (Substantive Rights) which you can ONLY receive in an Republic, don’t confuse or mix them. One Means one thing, & the other means totally the OPPOSITE, Period. Eye-come in Love & Leave you in Peace. I.S.L.A.M. Remember people, the Moors Drafted & Presented the Constitution for the united States of the North American Republic & is built upon the “Circle 7″ or the Principles of “7”, which are Isonomi Principles. 36 signers of the Declaration of Independence were Moors, & the other 20 were “Adder Druid Moors”, from Ireland, England, Scotland and Gypsy’s because this is Internationally “Al Morocco”, hence Northwest Africa / Northwest Amexem / North America / North Gate; Americana / Ameru / Al-Moroc, that is why there is “Two”, Nation symbols on the Dollar Bill, “Two”, Nations as “ONE”, in G.O.D. (Government, Ordnance, Department), We Trust (As in an Express Trust), The Pyramid the the Eye-attached is the symbol phor the Moors. The Sultan of Morocco lent the united States of America 25 Billion in Gold Bullion to fund the Country after the War with England phor the Government was “Bankrupt”, from the War with England. That is when the Great Binding Law of Gayanashgwa (The Treaty of Peace and Friendship 1787 between Morocco & u.S.A.), was signed by this Government & the u,S.A. This was removed from History during the “Reconstruction” period. Truth Does Not change or Pass Away. The First President was a Moor named “John Hanson”, who saved the Country from a coup. After the War with England there was No Money to pay the troops & they got restless, & plannned a “Coup”, & were going to put in George Washington as “Monarch”, &the Continental Congress fled leaving the Moorish President “Holding the Bag”, & president Hanson contacted General Washitaw (Washington), & set up a meeting with the Troops & Guaranteed then compensation phor the war, & sent by his brother 800 pounds of silver to Gen. Washington phor the Troops, (This can be verified thru the Library of Congress”, that is what AA222141, Reg. of the Moorish-Americans in u.S.A. Peace.