The registration and then confiscation of firearms in America are the final steps of defeating America. Religion used to stand in the way of America's enemies. With Fun and Ease, we may have been completely distracted from what used to make America strong.
Has America become the new Communist State? In May 1919 Allied Forces, in Dusselforf Germany, acquired a copy of the "Communist Rules for Revolution." For over 91 years our fathers and grandfathers and great grandfathers have been fighing against this quiet enemy to America, abroad and at home. So far, it looks like the Communist Enemy has defeated America.
Tue Aug 10, 2010
Subject; Has America's Communist Enemy Conquerred Liberty?
Communist Rules for Revolution 1919
84 Years we're there
In May 1919, at Dusseldorf, Germany, the Allied Forces obtained a copy of the “Communist Rules for Revolution.” Nearly 84 years later, they have nearly succeeded in every area.
1. Corrupt the young: get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial; destroy their ruggedness.
2. Get control of all means of publicity. Get peoples’ minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books, plays and other trivialities.
3. Divide people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.
4. Destroy the peoples’ faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule and . (speak against, condemnatory utterances)
5. Always preach ;true democracy; but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.
6. By encouraging government extravagance, destroy its credit; produce fear of inflation, rising prices and general discontent.
7. Foment strikes in vital industries; encourage civil disorders and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of government toward these disorders.
8. By special argument cause a breakdown of the old moral virtues; honesty, sobriety, continence, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.
9. Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext with a view of confiscation of them and leaving the population helpless.