There are many aspects of money that we have not understood. We use dollars and have been pursuaded to believe that dollars are money. Slavery still exists in America.
Americans have been lulled away into a false sense of security. We thought these politicians were our government. The Corporations have taken over America and we have been sold, on the world market as property, as the collateral behind the national debt. America is still a colony of the Crown. We may be foreclosed upon at any moment.
Tue Sept 14, 2010
Subject: Human Capital Politicians Can Bank On
The short 5 minute video linked below is a perfect description of what President Benson said when he stated:
"If America is destroyed, it may be by Americans who salute the
flag, sing the national anthem, march in patriotic parades, cheer
Fourth of July speakers – normally good Americans who fail to comprehend what is required to keep our country strong and free – Americans who have been lulled away into a false security." (April 1968, Ezra Taft Benson)
This YouTube tells the truth…PRECISELY.
When the government takes your hard earned money in the form of income taxes, states taxes, property taxes, and the whole myriad of imposed and DEMANDED taxation…actually, at the point of a gun…because if you refuse to pay, eventually someone in a uniform will show up at your door to visit unhappiness and possibly incarceration or worse upon you…you, me, our neighbors, our brothers & sisters at church, all of us…are SLAVES to the government.
Many say that they don't see it that way…
Well, think of this: When you and I are forced to pay taxes, against our will, the money we must come up with to pay those taxes represents a portion of our LIVES.
Some part of our life: minutes, hours, weeks and months EVERY YEAR are spent earning the money necessary to pay those imposed taxes which we do NOT want to pay.
WE HAVE NO CHOICE IN THE MATTER…we either work or our families must go hungry and suffer.
If we then choose to work, the government TAKES BY FORCE a significant, and growing, portion of the fruit of our labors.
WE HAVE NO CHOICE IN THE MATTER.
IS THAT NOT THE VERY DEFINITION OF SLAVERY?
- You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.
- What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
- The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
- When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is the beginning of the end of any nation.
- You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.