$6,000 Silver – Silver should be 5x the price of Gold – Bix Weir
Fri Dec 31, 2010
Subject: Silver is Up – Going Way Up
Bix has got to be aware of or a member of the RuSA….what do ya’ll think?
a quick note to end the year….silver is up 80% in 2010 but STILL not even close to it’s true “Fair Market Value”.
Earlier this year I wrote an article and plugged a number in that made sense using a very simple formula…
So here is the same formula today to determine the Fair Market Value of Silver….
1) I know silver has not been freely traded in 40 years so today’s price if irrelevant.
2) I, like many, estimate there is only about 1B ounces in above ground physical silver for investment purposes.
3) I, like many, estimate there is only 5B ounces of above ground physical gold for investment purposes.
4) If the price of gold is not manipulated, like the banks claim, then the price of silver should be 5x the price of gold due to its supply/demand fundamentals.
CONCLUSION: The price of gold is around $1,400/oz so the true Fair Market Value of Silver should be around $7,000/oz in a FREE market!
* I am a strong believer in the theory of Occam’s Razor which states that in a complex world (such as silver price analysis) the SIMPLEST analysis with the least amount of variables is usually the correct one!
We end 2010 on a very high note…but the future is MUCH brighter for all of us. Yes, there will be major BUMPS in the road getting there but in 2011 WE WILL BECOME FREE PEOPLE AGAIN!
Happy New Year to All you “Road Warriors” and rest up because January 1st we’re gonna hit the ground running!
Tags: Bix Weir, Fair Market Value, Gold Manipulation, Gold Prices, JP Morgan Chase Manipulation, JP Morgan Chase Silver, One Bank, Physical Silver, Roadtoroota.com, Silver Commodities, Silver is Up, Silver Manipulation, Silver Prices