Mon, Oct 10, 2011
Subject: Manipulating the Ocupy Protests to call for a global government.
Here we go … manipulating the protests to call for a global government.
TEN DEMANDS THAT ARE NON NEGOTIABLE AND FIRM. THEY ARE CALLED THE 10 COMMANDMENTS OF OWS
LETS NOT REJECT THE MOVEMENT. Lets take it over and kick out Soro's paid professional psychops guys. Then globally we set out a 10 "commandments", that means no choice, its what our respective governments must do without hesitation. This is simply a working document, for instance you might want to include cessation of chemtrails, labeling of GMO products, etc. But at least its a real beginning instead of the Banker wet dream they wanted and got from the naive or planted agents of Soros.
1. disban the fed res. and all central banks owned by Rothschild through any vehicle he uses,
2. audit the fed and all european and world central banks, and prosecute those with criminal wrongdoing,
3. kick all wall street bankers out of every country and put them on the isle of man with the queen. They can screw each other. .
4. immediately stop all wars, bring all troops home, and apologize for letting a foreign nation use our war capacity to advance their empire building.5. Demand a 9-11 investigation and prosecute those guilty and declare any immunity illegally, given by a co-conspirator, in the law null and void.
6. Charge a massive fine for the deaths of Americans on the USS Liberty, The USS Cole, 9-11, all assassinations done by Mossad, of American citizens, and then use that fine to pay off our debt.
7. Nationalize all banks, turn all currency and credit over to the treasury dept to issue currency with no interest payments.
8. Cut off all foreign aid to Israel and any nation controlled by the International Rothschild banking mafia.
9. pass a law that makes it a crime to serve any country or Corp, when serving in public office whether elected or unelected. Conflict of interest is a crime now and is not prosecuted.
10. Any law enforcement position including judgeships that refuse to adjudicate crimes against this nation and its people shall be subject to citizens arrest, a citizen empaneled grand jury, and prosecuted if indicted. .
OWS Call for “Global Governance”
October 19, 2011
Prior to the worldwide OWS-inspired protests on October 15, a group of prominent leftists “issued a manifesto that includes a strong call for global democracy and, in particular, democratic rule over the international financial system,” reports UNPA Campaign.
Noam Chomsky and other leftists are calling for “global democracy.” (VN: I knew he was part of it. Said so a long time ago as many of you know. I warned about global research, controlled opposition on the left, like newsmax on the right)
UNPA is short for the Establishment of a United Nations Parliamentary Assembly, “a global network of parliamentarians and non-governmental organizations advocating citizen’s representation at the United Nations,” according to their website.
UNPA is likely a project launched indirectly by the CIA and the folks who brought the world numerous color revolutions resulting in military dictatorship (as it did in Egypt) and “humanitarian” bloodbaths (like NATO’s operation in Libya).
While primary contributions to UNPA’s work come from campaign participants, the organization also receives money from the Ford Foundation.
Since the 1950s, the Ford Foundation has worked closely with the CIA to fund and control leftist cultural and political activities.
“The CIA uses philanthropic foundations as the most effective conduit to channel large sums of money to Agency projects without alerting the recipients to their source. From the early 1950s to the present the CIA’s intrusion into the foundation field was and is huge,” writes James Petras.
Ana Sofia Suarez and Shimri Zameret, writing for The Guardian on October 14, characterized the UNPA supported manifesto as “a vision for a new global governance” and “a movement for global democracy.”
Instead of calling for abolishing globalist networks such as the IMF, the WTO, multinational banks, the G8/G20, the European Central Bank and the UN security council, the manifesto calls for “democratizing” them.
“Undemocratic international institutions are our global Mubarak, our global Assad, our global Gaddafi,” the document declares. “Like Mubarak and Assad, these institutions must not be allowed to run people’s lives without their consent. We are all born equal, rich or poor, woman or man. Every African and Asian is equal to every European and American. Our global institutions must reflect this, or be overturned.”
Supporters of the text, including Naomi Klein, Vandana Shiva, Michael Hardt, Noam Chomsky, and Eduardo Galeano, say “our global institutions” must be democratized or overturned. They accept that “more than ever before, global forces shape people’s lives” and “citizens of the world must get control over the decisions that influence them in all levels – from global to local. That is global democracy. That is what we demand today.”
It should be noted that the manifesto was not produced by the Ford Foundation funded UNPA and the CIA, but its enthusiastic reception by the organization is highly suspicious.
As the video below demonstrates, the call for “global democracy” – a term now interchangeable with “global governance” – was accepted by at least some of the OWS people in Los Angeles.
OWS supporters in the United States should not be calling for “global democracy” – in other words, surrendering national sovereignty for globalist micromanaged mob rule – but should be calling instead for the end of the Federal Reserve, a return to honest money not controlled by the global elite and the international bankers, and the reinstitution of a constitutionally limited republic as originally envisioned by the founders.
If the larger OWS accepts “global federalism” it will be accepting the agenda outlined by the very global elite responsible for the Federal Reserve, the IMF, the WTO, global markets, multinational banks, the G8/G20, the European Central Bank and the UN security council criticized in the manifesto published in the establishment newspaper, The Guardian .
The OWS represents both a threat and opportunity for the globalists. It is imperative that they compromise the movement and sell it on a bait-and-switch version of global totalitarianism masquerading as change – the same brand offered by the Goldman Sachs crony Obama – under the guise of “democracy.”
The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.