Top 3 Discharge Debt Solutions – Time for Peaceful Action

Fred and Nina

Wed, Dec 7, 2011

Subject: Discharging Debt Secrets Seminar

www.MorningLiberty.com

Top 6 Acts for Your Freedom

Every December ' MorningLiberty.com ' faces financial needs that keep us Hosted on the Internet and Live on the Radio.  We pray that God may lay it on your heart – to send a donation in support of ' MorningLiberty.com '

Robert Hender  P O Box 192  Manti,  UT  84642  is where you may send a donation.  For over 22 years we go forward with Faith and Prayer to perform our work to shine the light on the darkness and to take a stand for freedoms.

Even $20 donations make a difference.

On Dec Dec 17th a gathering is organized that may teach you the steps to take to put a stop to Foreclosurres.Fred Guiterrez and Nina are prepared to share some of their secrets that a few Americans are using to discharge debts. People are paying over $500 to attend Seminars like this, in order to learn these tactics for liberty.

You may pay just $25 to attend this " Checkmate, the Sovereign Wins, "  Seminar.  This fee is very affordable. How much is your freedom worth?  DeFacto Judges don't appreciate the principles Fred and Nina are teaching.

Fred and Nina teach how you may
  1 – Eliminate Traffic Tickets
  2 – Travel Freely Without Persecution
  3 – Stop Bill Collector and Attorney Harassment
  4 – Stop Foreclosures even if your house has been sold
  5 – Lawfully Protect Youself from the IRS
  6 – Learn Your Rights and How to  Protect them.

One of Fred's students has discharged over $30Million  in debts.  What is the price for your freedom?

Our rights do not come from the constitution. Our Rights Come from God, but if we don't exercise our rights then do we really have them?  All over America Occupy Protestors are complaining about their loss of jobs and about foreclosure issues, but Fred and Nina teach what you can do to solve these problems.

Here is your invitation to do something for your freedom.

THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!

Checkmate THE SOVEREIGN WINS!!

Learn the Truth – Learn the POWER of YOUR RIGHTS!!

EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) TRAINING – Discharge your Debt!!!

• Protect Yourself, Your Family and Your Property
  • Learn Your Rights and How You Can Enforce Them
  • Eliminate Traffic Tickets
  • Travel Freely Without Persecution
  • Stop Bill Collectors and Attorneys
  • Stop the Foreclosure (Even if your home has been sold!!)
  • Lawfully Protect Yourself from the IRS
  • Learn the Truth About the Government and How YOU Have the Power Over Them

THIS MAY BE A ONCE IN A LIFETIME EVENT-Your life will change forever!!

1st  Meeting – Southern California (Limited Seating so Come Early)

December 17, 2011

Be Early for Check in:  9:30 to 4:00

1350 E 8th Street

Beaumont, California [92223]

$25.00 at the door or 2 for $40.00

Beaumont Hotel Information - Holiday Inn and Hampton Inn are the nice new ones

If you are on a tight budget, I would recommend Days Inn in Banning right next to Starbucks and Subway

Related Articles:

End of the World for Debt – Standing in Honor with Fred & Nina

EFT Lawful Actions – Fred & Nina Show On the Road

Top 6 Acts to Discharge Debts – EFT Secrets by Fred and Nina Gutierrez

Economic Collapse – Morning Liberty Needs Help Too

Donations Needed – Obama Banned this Video

Better than Dinar – Saving America 1 House at a Time
Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

18 Responses for “Top 3 Discharge Debt Solutions – Time for Peaceful Action”

1. We are in Northern Indiana here, and very interested in a seminar closer to us. Thank you much :-)
    Peace,
    John

• zas says:

northern Indiana is my home area. I need to learn this I have made steps it seems in the wrong direction. could use help

2. Mark says:

Hi, I really want to attend but the seminar is across the country for me. Will there be a video recording of the seminar available or is there material that can be purchased? Thanks

3. SoulSearcher says:

I’d like to repeat what Mark said. They could make a lot more money by selling video’s and material. People would pay $50 for it and save travel money too. It’s a win win situation. Please ask them to do this.
    Thanks,
    SS

• RJ says:

Money is not why Fred and Nina are sharing their Discharge Debt intel with people.

Some day, it may come down to enough Americans who know how to exercise their freedoms and people who are ready to stand as real men and real women in America.

Count on it, I am doing all I can, with my radio program and with this website.

Right now I don’t know how I will keep the lights on and the heat on and keep the internet running so that I can continue doing this work. I don’t like asking for donations.

4. Since I live in eastern Iowa, I am unable to attend in California.. Will there be available, dvd videaes afterwards????? Please advise.
    Thank you.

• RJ says:

I have received several emails from people today who are setting everything aside this weekend in order to attend this seminar with Fred and Nina.

It would be worth your time.

You may email Fred and ask for a DVD at IronManFRG@gmail.com Make sure that you ask how you can purchase a DVD from them.

Maybe I can make them available to you myself. They have asked me to speak at this event in California, but I have no car and I don’t have any money to pay for transportation.

I know that people who attend this event in California, will be very happy they went.

5. Since I live in eastern Iowa, I am unable to attend in California. Will there be dvd videoes available afterwards??? Please advise.
    Thank you.
    Delbert

6. Azeem says:

Would like info on the DVD and how can I purchase it also Fred Rj sent me

• RJ says:

On my radio program and with this website I get no pay for all the work I do.

I have no car. Every day I am doing my best to get good intel out to people.

A few people send me donations. Robert Hender P O Box 192 Manti, UT 84642 This may assist me to share more Discharge intel with people. On the weekend of Dec 17th a neighbor borrowed a car and made sure I got to this 2 day Discharge Seminar in California. It cost us over $500 to make the trip. We still need help to cover those costs.

There are bills that are piling up that I need help with. Yeah, the usual electric, heat, internet and phones and rent stuff… I can not make it without the donations of my audience.

Thank You so much, those of you who have sent financial help my way. As a listener sent $100 my way I was able to share some of that Discharge Debt intel with them.

Merry Christmas… I hope during 2012 we will rock and roll for Freedom.

R J

• Mark says:

RJ, sorry but you have been SCAMMED. Haven’t you seen the memo aka website with all the FACTS published about this scam with these people?? His own brother comes out clean that he’s NOT even a psychologist like he claims / He NEVER was one either. Lol it’s all one big LIE TO CON people. Do your homework quickly. They want people to turn in complaints to Hawaii police, your local police and FBI asap.

7. gwen caranchini says:

As a civil rights attorney who has spent my entire career helping people, most of it pro bono, and currently working in the foreclosure field, I find the statements on this blog or whatever outrageously misleading. I have filed Title 42 Sec. 1983 actions against individuals, but if statements are made like this individual is stated should be made you will likely get thrown out of courts. This stuff is absolutely absurd. I have had numerous different lawyers all of whom who work for individuals, and have devoted their lives to helping individuals, and we all say one thig. This is a con. This is sabsurd, and I want one cite to one case in one jurisdiction in which these folks have won. Just one.

8. BrotherJohn says:

Hey RJ, I am in the process of learning more of the EFT, A4v, without recourse,sovereign etc. So much to grasp and learn besides the legalnese. Among all the videos I have seen coming at this in different directions, I have yet to see solid proof. You seem to promote Fred & Nina heavily here and believe in them. Curious…Have you used the process ? Do you have any proof ? I saw one vid oftheirs. They certainly make alot of claims, seem knowledgable and its well presented. But where`s the proof ? Of course they only tell you the first few steps. But if you want rebuttal letters with sited law etc. They charge $ 185 with no guarantee or refund policy. Can I send THEM a EFT for the $ 185 ? RJ please enlighten us more. Most people will not take initial steps without a PROVEN success that goes before them. We are dealing with IRS,FBI etc.

9. Luis Ewing says:

I have an E-MAIL entitled . . . “BEWARE MATHEW 7:15 FALSE PROPHETS & 1 TIMOTHY 1:7 WOULD BE DOCTORS OF THE LAW” . . . that specifically NAMES ALL THE PAY THE IDIOTS . . . PAYTRA-IDIOTS . . . PATRIDIOTS . . . LEGAL LUNATICS . . . CON MEN . . . CON WOMEN . . . SNAKE OIL SALES MEN . . . SNAKE OIL SALES WOMEN . . . UNDER COVER GOVERNMENT PROVACATEURS . . . COINTELPRO AGENTS . . IRS SNOOPS . . . AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST . . . ALL THE RANK AMATEUR NEWBIE BEGINNER GREENHORN ROOKIE WANNABE GRASS HOPPER GURU . . . AND FRED & NINA GUTIERREZ’S NAMES ARE INCLUDED ON THIS LIST OF SCAMMERS TO STAY AWAY FROM!

If you want to see this LIST OF SCAMMERS, please send me an E-MAIL to or [ rcwcodebuster (at) gmail (dot) com ] or or [ rcwcodebuster (at) yahoo (dot) com ] or or [ rcwcodebuster (at) aol (dot) com ] or or [ rcwcodebuster (at) mail (dot) com ] or or [ rcwcodebuster (at) mail (dot) com ] AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO SEND MY LIST OF SCAMMERS TO STAY AWAY FROM!

Sincerely

Luis Ewing

10. It’s remarkable in support of me to have a website, which is helpful in support of my experience. thanks admin

11. Hi there, after reading this remarkable piece of writing i am
    as well glad to share my experience here with colleagues.

12. ANTHONY says:

fred & nena

are you still doing seminars?

a. lowrey