Sat: Mar 31, 2012
Subject: Operation Barack Obama – How KGB, CIA and FBI Kill America
by Mikhail Kryzhanovsky
About the author
Born 1958, Kolomiya, Ukraine.
Chernovtsy State University (languages, military school)
KGB Counterintelligence School (counter-espionage, crime investigation, forensic science)
KGB Intelligence Institute (espionage)
a former KGB counter-espionage secret source “Konstantin”
a former KGB counter-espionage officer
a former KGB intelligence officer
a former KGB "Nabat" anti-terror group sniper
a former SBU (Ukrainian Security Service) illegal intelligence officer
a former CIA/FBI/US Secret Service secret source "Filament"
the author of the White House Special Handbook, Algora, New York, 2007
the author of the “Espionage and Counterespionage Handbook”, PublishAmerica, Baltimore, 2012
been on “Morning Liberty Show” in 2011
the author of the US National Security System, 2011, not published
New York State ID RNC platinum card
Mike Rogers, Chairman
U.S. House of Representatives Permanent Committee on Intelligence
Dianne Feinstein, Chairman
U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Dear Mrs. Feinstein, Mr. Rogers,
For years your committees’ investigations had nothing to do with professional intelligence and the national security of America. It’s time for a major change – Congress must investigate these cases because each one is a direct threat to our country, its security and its future.
PART 1. PANDORA'S BOX
Chapter 1. OSS Operation "President Roosevelt"
Chapter 2. Adolf Hitler was KGB ?
Chapter 3. CIA Operation "John Kennedy"
Chapter 4. KGB Operation "Bill Clinton"
Chapter 5. SBU Operation "Kremlin"
Chapter 6. KGB Operation "John Deutch"
Chapter 7. CIA/FBI "Millenium Hilton" Conspiracy
Chapter 8. CIA operation "9/11"
PART 2. OPERATION "BARACK OBAMA"
Chapter 1. Version: Obama is KGB illegal spy
Chapter 2. Mafia
Chapter 3. Tom Fife’s adventure
Chapter 4. Don’t ask Lugar
Chapter 5. Gestapo again
Chapter 6. Pelosi favor
Chapter 7. Good Russian boy
Chapter 8. Why “Occupy Wall Street”
Chapter 9. War 2012
Chapter 10. Here comes Hillary
Chapter 11. “National crisis” – mission accomplished
Chapter 12. What America has to do
Chapter 13. Louis Freeh and Co.
Chapter 14. KGB psychotechnologies.
PART 3. THE END OF "BARACK OBAMA" OPERATION.
Chapter 1. Watch the microphone !
Chapter 2. Obama is finished.
PART 1. Pandora’s Box
Introduction. Who is who.
The KGB (КГБ) ,Committee for State Security, was the internal security, intelligence, and secret police agency of the Soviet Union in 1917-1991 .
The Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation (FSB) is the main domestic security agency of Russia and the main successor agency of the KGB. Its main responsibilities are counter-intelligence, internal and border security, counter-terrorism, and surveillance.
The Russian Foreign Intelligence Service (СВР) is Russia's external intelligence agency. The SVR is the successor of the First Chief Directorate (PGU) of the KGB since 1991.
KGB spy code
1. No mercy, no ideology, no emotions.
2. Intuition is nothing but the ability to watch and analyze.
3. No evidence is evidence in itself.
4. Distrust is a mother of security.
5. Never look as if you are sizing up the person — that's a sign that gives away cops and spies.
6. Don't start first if you don't know the rules.
7. The way you act is the way you think — behavior is a system of codes (information) which could be calculated by the enemy. Watch your face — that's a shop window.
8. Think fast, talk slow.
9. Think slow, act fast.
10. Avoid self-programming and never think bad about yourself.
11. Don't smoke, drink or take drugs if it's not necessary; spare your stomach from very hot or cold food or drinks; avoid too much noise and light.
12. The more you lie the more people respect you.
13. Let people talk out and "empty their brains" — then load your information.
14. People never change — everybody wants to get pleasure and avoid pain.
15. "He knew too much" means "He talked too much."
16. Never ask extra questions — wait. Wait and the object will get used to you and open himself — nobody can stay tense for long.
17. Lonely people live longer in espionage business.
18. "No exit" situation is the one you don't like or don't understand.
– personal enemies (they fix negative information on you)
– silent types (they watch and think too much)
– other professionals (they'll blow your identity)
– extra stress (it damages your heart and blood vessels and that kills your brain and your ability to think )
– talking too much
SVR, the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service, is the successor of the First Chief Directorate (PGU) of the KGB since 1991.
"Law on Foreign Intelligence Organs" authorizes the SVR to carry out the following:
2.Implement active measures to ensure Russia's security.
3.Conduct military, strategic, economic, scientific and technological espionage.
4.Protect employees of Russian institutions overseas and their families.
5.Provide personal security for Russian government officials and their families.
6.Conduct joint operations with foreign security services.
7.Conduct electronic surveillance in foreign countries.
The Russian President can personally issue any secret orders for the SVR.
Directorate PR: political Intelligence, 17 departments, each responsible for different countries of the world (espionage in the USA, Canada, Latin America, etc.)
Directorate S: illegal Intelligence: 13 departments responsible for preparing and planting "illegal agents" abroad, conducting terror operations and sabotage in foreign countries, "biological espionage", recruitment of foreign citizens on the Russian territory .
Directorate X: scientific and technical Intelligence
Directorate KR: external counter-intelligence, infiltration of foreign intelligence and security services and exercises surveillance over Russian citizens abroad."
Directorate OT: operational and technical support
Directorate R: operational planning and analysis, evaluates SVR operations abroad.
Directorate I: computer service (information and dissemination), analyzes and distributes intelligence data and publishes a daily current events summaries for the President
Directorate of Economic Intelligence
Within the Operations Department of Directorate S, there is the elite deep undercover Special Operations (Spetsnaz) Group called Zaslon (300-500 operatives) assigned to execute special operations abroad. .
In 1999, President Yeltsin admitted that the SVR plays a greater role in the Russian foreign policy than the Foreign Ministry. It was reported that SVR defined Russian position on the transfer of nuclear technologies to Iran, NATO expansion, and modification of the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty. SVR sends to the Russian president daily digests of intelligence, similar to the President's Daily Brief produced by the CIA. However, unlike the CIA, the SVR recommends to the president which policy options are preferable.
The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) is a civilian intelligence agency of the U.С. government. It's predecessor, the Office of Strategic Services, was established in 1942.
It is an executive agency and reports directly to the Director of National Intelligence, responsible for providing national security intelligence assessment to senior United States policymakers through means of covert psychological, cyber, and social warfare using non-military commissioned civilian Intelligence Agents to carry out these intelligence-gathering operations.
The Reagan transition team for the CIA (November, 1980) reported the following:
"The fundamental problem confronting American security is the current dangerous condition of the Central Intelligence Agency and of national intelligence collection generally. The failure of American intelligence collection has been at the heart of faulty defense planning and misdirected foreign policy."
The team pointed out to the following intelligence failures:
– the general and continuing failure to predict the actual size and scope of the Soviet military effort and military sector of the Russian GNP
– the consistent gross misstatement of Soviet global objectives
– the wholesale failure to understand or attempt to counteract Soviet disinformation and propaganda
– the general failure to explain the characteristics of Soviet conventional weapon systems and vessels — for example the new Russian guided missile cruises
– the wholesale failure to understand and predict the nature of the so-called wars of national liberation in Africa and Central and South America
– the consistent miscalculation regarding the effect of and general apology for massive technology transfer from West to the East
– the apparent internal failure of counterintelligence generally.
The team went on to observe."The unhealthy symbiosis between the CIA and the Department of State is the chief underlying cause of the security position of the United States. The next Director of the Central Intelligence Agency … will be told repeatedly by virtually everyone in policy positions at the Agency that the CIA is a highly professional, non-political agency that produces ‘objective' intelligence. Those assertions are arrant nonsense. In part out of mutual drive for individual and corporate self-preservation, the CIA has become an elitist organization which engenders unshakable loyalty among its staff. The National Intelligence Estimate process is itself a bureaucratic game. These failures are of such enormity, that they cannot help but suggest to any objective observer that the agency itself is compromised to an unprecedented extent and that its paralysis is attributable to causes more sinister than incompetence."
In 1991 the CIA failed completely to predict the Soviet empire collapse and the end of the Cold War as such.
People involved in Operation “Barack Obama” and “Mikhail Kryzhanovsky case”
1.Vladimir Putin, President of Russia.
2.Mikhail Fradkov, SVR Director.
3.Barack Obama, the U.S. President
4.Bill Clinton, a former U.S. President
5.George W. Bush, a former U.S. President
6.Hillary Clinton, the U.S. Secretary of State
7.Janet Napolitano, the U.S. Homeland Security Secretary
8.Chuck Schumer, the U.S. Senator (D.-NY)
9.Kirsten Gillibrand, the U.S. Senator (D.-NY)
10. Patrick Fitzerald, the U.S. Special Counsel
11.CIA Directors: John Deutch, George Tenet, Porter Goss, Michael Hayden, Leon Panetta, David Petraeus.
12. Robert Mueller, FBI Director
13. Mark Sullivan, the U.S. Secret Service Director
14.Leonid Kravchuk, a former President of the Ukraine
Chapter 1 . OSS Operation "President Roosevelt"
Franklin D. Roosevelt “Wild Bill” Donovan, OSS Chief Heinrich Mueller, Gestapo Chief
At secret CIA headquarters (room 3111, Millenium Hilton, New York) I discussed with CIA agents Gestapo methods. Actually, I wanted to find Gestapo Chief Mueller who disappeared in May, 1945. Не was fully in charge and thus responsible to execute the extermination of the Jews of Europe. The CIA agents got very angry :"We don't recommend you to do this. Stop it !"I want international Jewish community to ask the White House what does it mean.
Note. “The head of the Jewish section of the Gestapo (IVB) , Obersturmannfuerer Eichman , estimated in his report that 2,000,000 Jews had been killed by shooting mainly by the Eintzatz Groups. This did not include the estimated 4,000,000 sent by the Gestapo for extermination in annihilation camps” .The International Military Tribunal , Nurnberg, 1946, Volume II, Chapter XV, p.282”
Killing of Jews at Ivangorod and in Vinnitsa, Ukraine. 1942
June 13, 1942
The Office of Strategic Services was established by a Presidential military order issued by President Roosevelt.
November 28- December 1, 1943
Joseph Stalin, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Winston Churchill
Adolf Hitler Otto Scorzeny Maya Mikota
Stalin, Roosevelt and Churchill met at Tehran to plan the final strategy for the war against Nazi Germany and its allies, and the chief discussion was centered on the opening of a second front in Western Europe. German intelligence had learned of the conference in mid-October 1943, after breaking a US Navy cod. Hitler wasn’t really interested (why – see Ch. 2) but he had to approve the "Long Jump" operation headed by SS-Obersturmbannfuhrer (Lieutenant Colonel) Otto Scorzeny. KGB first became aware of the plot when Soviet spy Maya Mikota got her German boyfriend SS Sturmbannfuhrer Hans Ulrich von Ortel to tell her the following:" I have to go for a month and I'll bring you a beautiful Persian carpet – we never made love on the carpet".Six German radio operators were dropped by parachute and made their way to Tehran, but were eventually found by Soviet agents led by Gevork Vartanian. The operation was called off, Skorzeny himself considered the intelligence coming from Tehran to be inadequate and did not believe the complex scheme could have worked. Roosevelt lived in Soviet Embassy for security reasons and the became friends with Stalin, especially after KGB got a very rare stamp for Roosevelt who was a very serious philatelist. They even talked in private about the possibility of the Soviet-American Peace and Friendship Treaty. American big business which was making big money on World War II and already planning future Cold War against Soviet Union got information about the talks – Roosevelt had to die.
1942 – 1945
Gestapo Chief Heinrich Mueller was recruited and worked for Office of Strategic Services (OSS). At OSS order he planned and executed the operation to poison the US President Franklin Roosevelt. He was last seen in the Führerbunker in Berlin on May 1, 1945, the day after Hitler's suicide. The CIA's file on Muller was released under the Freedom of Information. Act in 2001, and documents several unsuccessful attempts by U.S. agencies to find Mueller. The U.S. National Archives commentary on the file concludes: "Though inconclusive on Muller's ultimate fate, the file is very clear on one point. The CIA and its predecessors (OSS) did not know Muller's whereabouts at any point after the war. The CIA was never in contact with Mueller."
April 12, 1945
On the afternoon of April 12, Roosevelt said, "I have a terrific pain in the back of my head." He then slumped forward in his chair, unconscious, and was carried into his bedroom. The president's attending cardiologist, Dr. Bruenn, diagnosed a massive cerebral hemorrhage (stroke). At 3:35 pm Roosevelt died. Three American presidents – Harry Truman, Dwight Eisenhower and John Kennedy rejected Roosevelt family's request for autopsy – they knew who killed the President, they knew about Mueller and nobody wanted to be next.
June 4, 1961 .
During a short brake in Vienna Summit between John Kennedy and Soviet Premier Nikita Khruschhev, Kennedy's Press Secretary Pier Sallinger, introduced to the President Soviet journalist Valentin Zorin who asked why Kennedy refused the autopsy of Roosevelt's body. Kennedy got angry: "I'll OK the autopsy and there might be traces of a poison. It won't bring Roosevelt back but what people would think about the country where they poison presidents like rats ?"
President Ronald Reagan and Valentin Zorin
October 12, 2011
Efraim Zuroff, Head
Simon Wiesenthal Centre
1 Mendele street
Jerusalem, 92147, Israel
Dear Mr Zuroff,
In May, 2010 I've sent you the evidence that Gestapo Chief Mueller worked for CIA and asked you for investigation into the case. I insist on any answer from you, a prominent Nazi hunter.
October 19, 2011
I’ve talked to Melissa Hooper, New York Simon Wiesenthal Office (212-697-1293) on the case. I want to take part in the investigation.
Chapter 2. Adolf Hitler was KGB ?
Why Obama is next to Stalin and Hitler ? See Ch. 9
1. In May 1940, Germans surrounded 400 000 British troops at the French port of Dunkirk and 200 000 more – at other ports. Hitler ordered to stop Kleist's Tank Army, ready to slaughter half a million Brits and end up the British empire. He also ordered Göring to stop airstrikes. He saved the enemy, allowing them to flee to Great Britain. No explanation.
2. In 1941, he appointed Goering his successor. No explanation.
3. On June 22, 1941 Hitler attacked the USSR. On July 1, 1941 he stopped the tank forces at Moscow suburbs and refocused the direction of the main attack to the south. No explanation.
4. In 1942, Hitler began to destroy the German economy – he ordered Martin Bormann to transfer Reichsbank funds to offshore companies. The order was a top secret.
5. On March 19, 1945, Hitler ordered to terminate the German industry, communications and transport (to end the war, of course). Albert Speer, the Minister of Armaments, managed to sabotage the order and Germans kept fighting for a month and a half.
6. Hitler's fate is unknown:
– allegedly committed suicide by taking cyanide
– allegedly committed suicide – shot himself
– allegedly was shot
– allegedly KGB exhumed corpses and identified Hitler and Eva Braun
– allegedly their bodies were buried on the territory of the Soviet military base in Magdenburge, East Germany, and in 1970 KGB Chairman Y. Andropov ordered to burn the bodies. Why ?
Now, something absolutely impossible -Stalin did not even bother to find Hitler, dead or alive – official order doesn't exist ! A small KGB team arrived from Moscow for 1 (one) day , looked at Führer's bunker and… left.
Hitler was a KGB asset ?
Part 3. CIA Operation "John Kennedy"
September 18, 1947
The National Security Act of 1947 established the CIA. The agency conducts covert operations and paramilitary actions, and exerts foreign political influence through its Special Activities Division.
August 5, 1962
Robert Kennedy, Marilyn Monroe, John Kennedy
CIA agents killed Marilyn Monroe (staged suicide – "acute barbiturate poisoning") who got information on planned JFK assassination and desperately tried to contact him or his brother, Robert Kennedy. It’s much more simple to kill without any traces on or in the body – use a suppository.
November 22, 1963
President John Kennedy was assassinated at 12:30 p.m.in Dealey Plaza, Dallas, Texas.
President Kennedy shot.
What's conspiracy? It’s when you ask the government a simple question and nobody wants to answer it. And if you ask the wrong questions you get the wrong answers, as with the Warren Commission. Let’s ask some good questions.
Question 1. What would have happened if the snipers missed the target or Kennedy survived, being merely wounded- m sniper is a human being – he makes mistakes.
Answer. Kennedy would have won the 1964 Presidential election and then conceivably his brothers, Robert and Edward, would keep the Oval Office until 1984 (count the years for yourself). No war in Vietnam. The CIA would have been shut down. The FBI and Pentagon would have been "cleaned up" and "cleaned out."
Question 2. Why would the CIA, FBI and big business behind them, not to mention others who had their eye on the Oval Office, take such a huge risk?
Answer. There was no risk at all and there was no "huge conspiracy – there was a "passive sabotage" operation. CIA Director John McCone, FBI Director Edgar Hoover and Secret Service Director James Rowley made a deal not to touch Lee Harvey Oswald until operation is over.
Kennedy, Dulles, McCone Edgar Hoover James Rowley
Question 3. Why was Kennedy murdered in public? President Kennedy was a sick man, taking a lot of pills daily. He had Addison’s disease which, in addition to susceptibility to infection can cause weakness, weight loss and low blood pressure; so he was taking cortisone. For his back pain Dr. Max Jacobson injected him (and Jackie) with a mixture of unspecified (!) multivitamins, hormones, steroids, enzymes, and animal organ cells. Kennedy also used cocaine, marijuana, hashish and even LSD, especially during dates with women, including prostitutes —- for many people this was not a secret. There were enough opportunities to stage a death in private.
Answer. This had to be a public execution with a very clear message for the next Presidents – "Don’t touch the CIA!" and it worked until now. I want to touch CIA.
Question 4. What was the rush?
Answer.Kennedy wanted to eliminate CIA.
JFK's assassination was planned by a very professional expert. It might be Gestapo Mueller who, unlike other assassins, had a very good reason to keep his mouth shut. That's why Congress wants to keep 40,000 documents on JFK case classified for another 20 years.
June 5, 1968
Robert Kennedy shot
After winning the California primary election for the Democratic nomination for the US President, Senator Robert Kennedy was shot as he walked through the kitchen of the Ambassador Hotel. Sirhan Sirhan, a 24-year-old Palestinian immigrant, was convicted of Kennedy's murder and is serving a life sentence for the crime. Robert Kennedy promised a full investigation of his brother's assassination in case he was elected.
The Reagan transition team for the CIA reported the following:
“The fundamental problem confronting American security is the current dangerous condition of the Central Intelligence Agency. The failure of American intelligence collection has been at the heart of faulty defense planning and misdirected foreign policy.”
The team pointed out to the following intelligence failures:
– the general and continuing failure to predict the actual size and scope of the Soviet military effort and military sector of the Russian GNP
– the consistent gross misstatement of Soviet global objectives
– the wholesale failure to understand or attempt to counteract Soviet disinformation and propaganda
– the general failure to explain the characteristics of Soviet conventional weapon systems and vessels — for example the new Russian guided missile cruises
– the wholesale failure to understand and predict the nature of the so-called wars of national liberation in Africa and Central and South America
– the consistent miscalculation regarding the effect of and general apology for massive technology transfer from West to the East
– the apparent internal failure of counterintelligence generally.
The team went on to observe.”The unhealthy symbiosis between the CIA and the Department of State is the chief underlying cause of the security position of the United States. The next Director of the CIA … will be told repeatedly by virtually everyone in policy positions at the Agency that the CIA is a highly professional, non-political agency that produces ‘objective’ intelligence. Those assertions are arrant nonsense. In part out of mutual drive for individual and corporate self-preservation, the CIA has become an elitist organization which engenders unshakable loyalty among its staff. The National Intelligence Estimate process is itself a bureaucratic game. These failures are of such enormity, that they cannot help but suggest to any objective observer that the agency itself is compromised to an unprecedented extent and that its paralysis is attributable to causes more sinister than incompetence.”
John Kennedy Jr New York “Carlyle” Princess Diana
John Kennedy Jr. who said once that his father's death investigation was the most important thing of his life, approached Princess Diana Spencer for an interview for his "George" magazine . They met at New York Carlyle Hotel where JFK dated Marilyn Monroe – a holy place for John Kennedy Jr. where he would never have "hot sex" and "try cocaine" with Diana . It was a business meeting, an "investigation" meeting. In 1995 CIA wanted me to kill somebody very important – it could be Diana and John Kennedy Jr.
August 31, 1997
CIA used my instructions on staged car accidents to kill Princess Diana. Diana was fatally injured in a car crash in the Pont de l'Alma road tunnel in Paris, which also caused the death of her boyfriend, Dodi Fayed.
Princess Diana is dead. CIA Director ( in 1997-2004 ) George Tenet
Billionaire Mohammed al-Fayed, Dodi's father, recruited a "mole" inside CIA, somebody who knew the Agency had a file on Diana. He didn't get it of course through Washington, DC District Court and the mistake was – he had to recruit somebody with straight access to archives. If Diana left a notice on her talks with John Kennedy Jr for her sons, they might be next CIA victims. I can tell Mohammed al-Fayed what's in Diana's CIA file for free – surveillance documents, a video tape of the Carlyle Hotel meeting, a plan to stage the car accident, a file on me if I had to do the job.
If I have to investigate Diana's death, I would start with a very simple question.
What happened to the driver, the Ritz security chief Henri Paul ?
He tried to out-run paparazzi by speeding down a Riverfront Expressway, but lost somehow control of the Mercedes S280 near the entrance to the Alma Tunnel and crashed into a concrete pillar at an estimated speed of 65 to 70 miles per hour. He died on impact of a severed spine and a ruptured aorta.
Attention. The tests showed an extraordinary high (not explained until now) level of carbon monoxide in his blood (20.7 %), which should have caused a severe headache, dizziness, confusion and absolute aversion to alcohol. Very heavy smokers can have a level of up to 9% , and Henri Paul wasn’t a heavy smoker. There were no ventilation problems in his apartment, office or car. The gas didn’t appear from inside Mercedes because no other passenger was affected.
So, what happened to Henri Paul ?
July 16, 1999
CIA killed John Kennedy Jr. in a staged plane crash. Kennedy along with his wife Carolyn and sister-in-law Lauren were reported missing when the Piper Saratoga II HP he was piloting failed to arrive at its planned destination, the Martha's Vineyard Airport in Vineyard Haven, Massachusetts.
John Kennedy Jr and wife Carolyn
A search immediately commenced to locate the trio, ending on July 21 when their bodies were discovered and returned to land. The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) determined that the plane had crashed into the Atlantic Ocean off Martha's Vineyard and the probable cause was pilot error: "Kennedy's failure to maintain control of the airplane during a descent over water at night, which was a result of spatial disorientation." Kennedy was not qualified to fly a plane by "instruments only," though the crash occurred in conditions not legally requiring it. Their ashes were scattered from the Navy ship off the coast of Martha's Vineyard.
Chapter 4. KGB Operation "Bill Clinton"
December 31, 1969
Bill Clinton and Hillary, 1975 Yuri Andropov, KGB Chief , 1967-1982
Oxford student and anti-war activist Bill Clinton came to Moscow through Holland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Finland for 5-days vacation at expensive "National" Hotel. The only person he knew in Moscow was Anik "Nikki" Alexis, a daughter of a French diplomat . Clinton recalls, "One night I took a bus out to Lumumba University to have dinner with Nikki" .On the bus back home, Clinton says, there was only one other passenger, Oleg Rakito, who "spoke better English than I did" and "asked me lots of questions and told me he worked for the government, virtually admitting he was assigned to keep an eye on me".
The story is all fake. First, foreigners who can afford "National" don't use public transportation on January -30 C night. Second, KGB officer might reveal his identity to a foreigner if he's recruiting him only. Third, Bill Clinton was recruited, otherwise he would have left Moscow immediately and in panic. Instead, he enjoyed the rest of his vacation and went to Czechoslovakia, another socialist country. In 1969 Bill Clinton was 23 , perfect age – KGB tried to recruit young foreigners (students of Yale, Harvard, Columbia, Oxford) between ages 21-26 because:
you brainwash them much easier and faster than adults
you build their careers the way you want
Bill Clinton shared the story with Hillary, of course. KGB, not Hillary Clinton, made Bill Clinton Arkansas Governor and then – US President.
Governor Bill Clinton used drugs and was a sex maniac. Jenifer Flowers tоld Sean Hannity's WABC talk radio show: "He smoked marijuana in my presence and offered me to snort cocaine if I wanted to". Two Arkansas state troopers will swear under oath that they have seen Clinton ''under the influence'' of drugs when he was governor. Sharlene Wilson, a bartender, told a federal grand jury she saw Clinton and his younger brother ''snort'' cocaine together in 1979. Jack McCoy, a Democratic state representative and Clinton supporter, told the Sunday Telegraph that he could ''remember going into the governor's conference room once and it reeked of marijuana.'' Historian Roger Morris quotes several law enforcement officials who say they had seen and knew of Clinton's drug use.
I wouldn’t blame Clinton for that – I worked with around 100 secret sources during my counter-espionage and espionage KGB career and for most of them alcohol, drugs and sex were just the “tools” to relieve the stress and fear.
Bill Clinton was and is scared to death that sooner or later some “mole” inside Russian intelligence might point finger at him.
KGB instructions, “The Professional” by M.Kryzhanovsky
Recruitment of a secret source (agent)
Recruit a small number of well-informed people.
Do not recruit:
– volunteers (unless it’s a “mole” or other government employee who brings you top secret information right away. In a counter-intelligence set-up, a “volunteer” will try to get information about you, telling the minimum about himself)
– persons with low educational and intellectual level
– people under 30 or over 70, unless it’s a VIP
– mafia members
– people who are happy with their lives and careers
The best formula when you recruit is a mix of money and ideology (brainwashing). Recruitment Pyramid
Priority recruitment candidates in the USA:
The White House staff
The Cabinet and federal agencies
The US Congress
Big scientific institutions
VIP world (celebrities — big media, show biz, big sport)
Working with а secret sources.
1. Do not tell the agent about problems and mistakes of the agency, about your personal problems, about other agents, about his own file and compromising information you have on him.
2. Don’t show him any classified documents — you might provoke him to sell the information to somebody else.
3. Don’t trust your agents too much; they can use you to compromise their personal enemies.
4. Never criticize the source — be an adviser. Don’t talk straight if he avoids cooperation or brings you garbage — just reduce or stop payments, or get rid of him.
5. You lose the agent if you don’t pay him for a job well done, ask him to “produce” fake information or if you don’t care about his personal security and his personal problems (health, career). And — never give poison to your agent for security reasons.
6.Teach your agent to:
– follow security rules while talking to people, working with the documents and especially meeting the officer (some foreign agencies practice open contacts with many people, hoping that the meeting with the agent won’t attract much attention — I don’t recommend that)
– always stay calm in stressful situations
– always keep discipline and come in time
– use analytic abilities working with people and documents — ask yourself as many questions as you can
Checking the source
You can never be sure you are not working with a “double agent,” even if he brings you top secret stuff. Besides, agents are human beings and they make mistakes — they forget about security, spend too much money, talk too much and ask extra questions; if arrested they may not play the hero but will tell everything. Anyway, you can check your source:
a. by fake arrest followed by severe interrogation.
b. through provocation (tell him you know about his “double game” and watch his behavior after the meeting (it’s good to have a listening device or a camera in his house).
c. by making an analysis of all the information and documents he delivers and comparing it with information from other sources.
d. through other agents.
e. through your “mole” in counter-intelligence (if you’re lucky).
f. through technical devices (reading the mail, listening to the phone, secret searching his house and office, watching him through hidden cameras, trying surveillance in the street).
Agent termination (one-way ticket)
It doesn’t happen often but you have to know some special situations when you have to terminate the agent:
1. He knows too much (talks too much) and is ready to betray you.
2. VIP agent (politician) is under suspicion and you can’t help him for political reasons (diplomatic, international scandal, etc.) – in such a case an accident could be staged. It happens that the agent is too close to President.
3. Agent was involved in special operations (murders) and is dangerous as a witness.
4. Agent is trying to blackmail you.
5. You need to press (blackmail) other agents.
July 20, 1993
Bill Clinton tried to move America towards socialism through health care reform plan. His effort ultimately died, though Obama finished the job.
Much more important – in 1997 Russia, totalitarian, 100% corrupted country with dying economy and dictator Boris Yeltsin ("Czar Boris") on top, joined the G7, a group of seven major industrialized democracies (USA, Canada, Great Britain, France, Italy, Germany, Japan). It was all KGB source Bill Clinton's huge effort which had no explanation at all – now you have it.
How and how much Russians paid Bill Clinton ?
In 1993 Vice President Gore and Russian Prime Minister Chernomyrdin signed a 20-year $12 billion deal under which Russia would ship its weapons-grade uranium to the United States.
Bill Clinton in his over 1,000-page memoir My Life (2004) wrote actually nothing about this “deal of a century.” Look,
“In the afternoon [April, 3, 1993] we [Clinton and Russian President Yeltsin] agreed on a way to institutionalize cooperation, with a commission headed by Vice President Gore and Russian Prime Minister Victor Chernomyrdin.
Clinton and Yeltsin
The idea was developed by Strobe [Talbott] and Georgi Mamedov, the Russian Deputy Foreign Minister, and it worked better than any of us could have imagined, thanks largely to the consistent and concentrated efforts made over the years by Al Gore and his Russian counterparts in working through a host of difficult, contentious problems” [p. 507].
“On January 30 , Prime Minister Victor Chernomyrdin of Russia came to the White House for his sixth meeting with Al Gore. After they finished their commission business, Chernomyrdin came to see me to brief me on events in Russia and Yeltsin’s prospects for reelection” [p. 697].
What idea was “developed” by Talbot?
What extremely secret commission was “headed by Gore and Chernomyrdin”?
Why Clinton was so happy that “it worked better than any of us could have imagined”?
What “commission business” did Al Gore and his partner finish on January 30, 1996?
At their summit meeting in Vancouver, in April 1993, President Clinton and President Yeltsin created the U.S.–Russian Joint Commission on Economic and Technological Cooperation. Since then it has become known as the Gore–Chernomyrdin Commission (GCC), after its co-chairmen US Vice President Al Gore and Russian Prime Minister Victor Chernomyrdin. The Commission’s original mandate was to support cooperation between the United States and Russia in the areas of space, energy and high technology.
In fact it was a ruse to mask work on a non-proliferation agreement to convert highly enriched uranium (HEU) taken from dismantled Russian nuclear warheads into low-enriched uranium (LEU) fuel to be sold to customers in the USA and worldwide through the USEC (United States Enrichment Company). USEC was created in 1993 as a government corporation with the mission to restructure the US government’s uranium enrichment operation and to prepare it for sale to the private sector.
Attention. On April 26, 1996 Bill Clinton signed into law the USEC Privatization Act.
The HEU Agreement required the United States to purchase through USEC 500 metric tons, $12 billion worth, of HEU.
Dead Russians. Three Russian statesmen tried to investigate the Clinton- Yeltsin deal – Ruvim Nureyev, Lev Rokhlin, Yuri Shchekotchikhin. All of them are dead.
1. Ruvim Nureyev. The Russia Chief Inspector for Nuclear and Radiation Safety, who strongly opposed the deal, was found dead on the railroad tracks in June 1996. The incident was described as a suicide.
2. Lev Rokhlin. The Russian State Duma Deputy Lieutenant General Lev Rokhlin was a politician of rare honesty and bravity. In 1998 Rokhlin started his own official Clinton-Yeltsin deal investigation. Lev Maximov, the Nuclear Technologies Institute Director, who helped Rokhlin to obtain the documents, received death threats.
General Lev Roklhin
On July 3, 1998 Rokhlin was shot three times and killed in his house while he was sleeping. His wife, Tamara Rokhlina, was arrested and testified that she killed him “for reasons of personal enmity.” She later recanted her testimony, saying she incriminated herself under threat. Rokhlin’s bodyguard, who was there that night, testified that he heard no gunshots (the killers used a silencer). Within days three more dead bodies were found in the vicinity of the Rokhlin household and were cremated before they could be identified. In November 2000, Rokhlina was convicted of murder and sentenced to 8 years in prison, but the Supreme Court overturned the verdict and ordered a new trial.
On October 2, 1998 the US Congress, taking into account that Lev Rokhlin was a former Russian State Duma Defense Committee Chairman, asked President Clinton to “urge the Russia Government to promptly and thoroughly investigate” the case. Of course, Bill Clinton was smart enough not to dig his own grave, and just ignored this
Expressing sympathy to the family and collegues of Lev Yakovlevich Rokhlin, and expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that President of the United States should urge the Russia Government to promptly and thoroughly investigate the circumstances surrounding the death of Lev Yakovlevich Rokhlin and to provide a full accounting of the circumstances as soon as practible, but no later than November 1999.
Whereas Lev Rokhlin assumed the chairmanship of the Defense Committee of the Duma and was the highest-ranking elected official in the Duma working on Defense issues…
Whereas Lev Rokhlin became involved in investigation of illegal arms from Russia to Armenia and other nations.
Wheras in October 1997, Lev Rokhlin advocated the resignation of President Yeltsyn.
Whereas attempts were made for 6 months to remove Lev Rokhlin from his Committee chairmanship.
Whereas on July 3,1998, Lev Rokhlin was stripped of the chairmanship of the Defense Committee, but maintained his position as a member of Duma.
Whereas on July 3,1998, Lev Rokhlin was shot in the head three times and killed.
Whereas members of Lev Rokhlin’s family have stated that Rokhlin’s wife, Tamara Pavlovna Rokhlina, was physically abused and was threatened with death unless she accepted responsibility for Lev Rokhlin’s murder.
Whereas Lev Rokhlin’s bodyguard, who was in the home the night of the murder, claimed that he heard no gunshots.
Whereas three bodies were cremated by the Moscow government authorities before they could be identified.
Whereas any inability of Russia to provide a full accounting of the circumstances surrounding the death of Lev Rokhlin would raise serious questions about the existence of a stable democratic system in Russia:
Now, therefore, be it
Resolved, That –
(1)The House of representatives expresses sympathy to the family and collegues of Lev Rokhlin and :
(2)it is the senmse of the House of Representatives that the President of the United States should urge the Russian Government –
(A)to promptly and thoroughly investigate the circumstances surrounding the death of Lev Rokhlin;
(B) to provide a full accounting of circumstances as soon as practible, but not later than November,1999
3. Yuri Shchekotchikhin, a famous Russian reporter and corruption fighter, was elected to the Russian State Duma where he served as National Security Committee Deputy.
After Rokhlin was murdered in 1998, Shchekotchikhin continued his investigation and concentrated his efforts in two directions: first, he tried to obtain the #1 Gore–Chernomyrdin Agreement (September 2, 1993), but President Yeltsin and then President Putin denied the requests. Second, he started a full-scale investigation into the Atomic Ministry corruption and — against Atomic Minister Adamov in person (again, see file 4). On June 16, 2003, he lost consciousness and was taken to the Central (Kremlin) Hospital. He was pronounced dead after lying still unconscious for 12 days. (The official diagnosis — a flu). All medical records are still classified, but experts insist he was poisoned by thallium or cadmium.
Eugene Adamov and Clintons. Professor Adamov was in 1986-1998 a Director of the NIKIET (a secret Research and Development Institute of Power Engineering).
Eugene Adamov Lanny Breuer
He was secretly involved in the Gore–Chernomyrdin deal as chief expert on the Russian side (even Russian Defense Minister Rodionov knew nothing about it). In 1994 he opened the consulting and management company “Omeka, Ltd.” registered in Pennsylvania (by the end of 1999 the company had assets valued of $5,080,000) by his wife. In 1996 he signed a forged contract between NIKIET and “Omeka,” and opened other companies and banking accounts in Monaco, Switzerland and France to start money laundering the stolen funds the US Department of Energy provided Russia to improve safety at Russian nuclear facilities.
On May 2, 2005 Adamov was arrested in Bern, Switzerland, and was charged with conspiracy to defraud the United States and to transfer stolen money and securities ($9 million), money laundering and tax evasion. US prosecutors demanded his extradition to the United States, but Russia did the same, asking to send Adamov back home where he would be faced a trial. Swiss authorities asked Adamov if he was willing to accept simplified extradition to the United States. He rejected that and Washington had to file a formal extradition request. The battle began.
A money laundering blew up into an international scandal. The American government’s insistence looked strange until Bill Clinton appeared on the stage on October 5, 2005 to save Adamov from 60 years in jail. He didn’t show up himself. Somebody hired a lawyer – Lanny Breuer, a nice young fellow from the Washington, DC based “Covington & Burling.” Breuer had worked as a special Counsel to President Clinton in 1997-1999 and represented him in the presidential impeachment hearings and trial.
This was not a battle between Russia and USA – it was a battle between the Republicans and Democrats for the Oval Office in 2008. Russians and their asset Bill Clinton had to win this struggle no matter what — if Adamov was extradited to America, he would “sing” everything on that Clinton-Yeltsin deal and share his federal cell with Bill Clinton.
Meanwhile President Bush, a Republican, needed victory to remove the Clintons from the political arena forever. Clinton won – on December 18, 2005 the Swiss Supreme Court overturned a previous ruling by the Justice Ministry, which had said that Adamov must first face the US courts. On December 30, 2005 Adamov was extradited from Switzerland to Russia, thus opening the door to the Big Presidential Game for Hillary Clinton. She lost in 2008. What price will the Russians ask Hillary Clinton to pay for Adamov’s silence, if she’s elected the US President in 2012 ?
How much Russians paid to Bill Clinton after the 1993 "deal" was signed ?
Chapter 5. SBU Operation "Kremlin"
September 1991- June 1992
My KGB intelligence officer career came to an end when USSR collapsed in 1991. Next 2 years ,as SBU (Ukrainian Security) illegal spy under cover of political analyst, I worked in Moscow (operation “Kremlin”). My job was to get into Russian President Boris Yeltsin "inner circle" and influence his decisions, extremely anti-Ukrainian at the time. I met people who knew Yeltsin well, like Russian Parliament Constitutional Committee Chairman Rumyantsev and one of Yeltsin’s photographers, who asked me to work for him.
In February 1992 , I could kill Yeltsin if ordered so by Ukrainian President Kravchuk.
L. Kravchuk President of Ukraine B. Yeltsin(l.) and his successor V. Putin
Stechkin 9 mm automatic pistol SVD sniper rifle
Weapons I shot as Nabat anti-terror group sniper
As a former KGB “Nabat” (anti-terror) group sniper I knew perfectly well how they protected Yeltsin. Besides, in 1986 I joined A. Gromyko, Chairman of the USSR Supreme Soviet (actually, the USSR President), security team during his visit to Gorky city and it was a big experience too. I was working alone, though you have to send three groups for operation like this one : surveillance (with optics and radios), action (includes snipers, explosives technicians or staged accidents specialists), and security (these people neutralize bodyguards, witnesses and other people who could interrupt the action; they complete the action if the action group fails; and they can neutralize the action group later, if planned so; they “cover” the safe retreat of action group and “cut” the chase.
Operation was in progress until there was a leak and Yeltsin got information about it. In 1992 Russia and Ukraine signed a Treaty to stop mutual espionage. President Kravchuk ordered to kill me as a witness of his dirty politics. I moved to Poland and then, in 1995, to USA.
CIA decided to copy “Kremlin” in Washington, DC.
Sniper Code by M.Kryzhanovsky
1. Don't watch the target instead of your aiming point.
2. Don't jerk at the moment your weapon fires .
3. Apply wind as needed.
4. Never fire from the edge of a wood line – you should fire from a position inside the wood line (in the shade of shadows).
5. Do not cause overhead movement of trees, bushes or tall grasses by rubbing against them, move very slowly.
6. Do not use trails, roads or footpaths, avoid built-up and populated areas and areas of heavy enemy guerrilla activity.
7. Your position :
maximum fields of fire and observation of the target area, concealment from enemy observation, covered routes into and out of the position, located no closer than 300 meters from the target area, a natural or man-made obstacle between the position and the target area.
Place yourself under logs in a deadfall area, tunnels bored from one side of a knoll to the other, swamps, deep shadows, inside rubble piles.
Avoid positions close to isolated objects, at bends or ends of roads, trails or streams, in populated areas, unless it’s required.
8. Do not fire from one position.
9. Don’t stay in places with heavy traffic!
10. Key target – enemy sniper.
11. Train yourself to shoot while you stand, sit, lie, walk, run, jump, fall down; shoot at voices, shoot in a dark room, different weather and distance, day and night; shoot one object and a group; use one gun, two guns, gun and submachine gun (some doctrines train a sniper to breathe deeply before shooting, then hold their lungs empty while he lines up and takes his shot; other go further, teaching a sniper to shoot between heartbeats to minimize barrel motion)
12. At distances over 300 m attempt body shots, aiming at the chest; at lesser distances attempt head shots (the most effective range is 300 to 600 meters).
13. Shoot from flanks and rear.
14. Never approach the body until you shoot it several times . Careful: the object could be wearing a bulletproof vest
15. It’s important to get to the place, but it’s more important to get out alive
– in hot weather bullets travel higher, in cold – lower
– a silencer reduces the maximum effective range of the weapon.
17. For moving targets, the point of aim is in front of the target ( it’s called “Leading” the target, where the amount of lead depends on the speed and angle of the target’s movement. For this technique, holding over is the preferred method.
18. The key to sniping is consistency.
Chapter 6. KGB Operation "John Deutch"
Deutch was born in Belgium to a Russian father and he was the only Russian CIA Director. He got some jobs with top secrets access:positions :
1977-1980 The US Department of Energy: Director of Energy Research
Acting Assistant Secretary for Energy Technology
1980-1981 President’s Nuclear Safety Oversight Commission
1983 President’s Commission on Strategic Forces
1985-1989 The White House Science Council
1990-1993 The President’s Intelligence Advisory Board
1993-1994 Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Technology
Deputy Defense Secretary
1995-1996 Director of Central Intelligence
1996 The President’s Commission on Aviation Safety and Security
1998-1999 Chairman of the Commission to Assess the Organization of the Federal Government to Combat the Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction
He was appointed by President Clinton and stayed in Langley in 1995-1996. He ordered my recruitment , he is a Russian "mole," and he’s safe because Bill Clinton obstructed the investigation and pardoned this enemy of state in 2001.
3 signs are enough to triangulate a "mole" and here they are for Mr. Deutch:
1. Two days after Deutch retired from the CIA, on December 16, 1996, technical personnel discovered at his house highly classified information stored on his unclassified computer, loaded from his agency computer. He refused to explain why he violated strict security rules.
First, Director of Central Intelligence doesn’t need highly classified data on his home computer, because he is a bureaucrat, not an analyst.
Second, here we have a trick – the Internet-connected computer is accessible by anyone with some technical knowledge and you don’t have to send anything — Russians will read secret information right from your home computer.
2. In 1997 the CIA began a formal security investigation. It was determined that his computer was often connected to Internet with no security, and that Deutch was known to leave memory cards with classified data lying in his car. Deutch used his influence to stop further investigation and the CIA took no action until 1999, when it suspended his security clearances. He admitted finally the security breach and merely apologized but refused to explain communication via Internet with some Russian chemist.
3. In 1999 the Defense Department started its own investigation, and it appeared that in 1993 Deutch, as Defense Undersecretary, used unsecured computers at home and his America Online (!) account to access classified defense information. As Deputy Defense Secretary, he declined departmental requests in 1994 to allow security systems to be installed in his residence.
4. In 2000 Senator Charles Grassley asked the Justice Department to look into the case. There was no investigation
US Senator Chuck Grassley
In 2001 President Clinton, KGB secret source, pardoned Deutch. There were no comments.
Since 2000 Deutch is MIT Professor and Director for Citigroup. Very good.
KGB instructions for Obama, “The Professional” by M.Kryzhanovsky
A “mole” is a spy inside the government, recruited or “installed” most often within the special services, by an outside government/agency. The 3 most dangerous things a “mole” can do:
1. Calculate President’s plans and decisions judging by information he’s asking for.
2. Manipulate information being sent to President, and thus influence global political decisions
3. Paralyze to some extent the government (if he’s CIA or FBI Director)
Methods to detect a “mole"
A. Index cards (special file) — never use computers to save this information!
Prepare a file on each officer and mark there the signs of a “mole” — has or spends too much money, asks too many extra questions; uses professional skills to check for physical and technical surveillance; has discreet contacts with foreigners; discreet copying of top secret documents; attempts to get a job in most secret departments; talks with close friends and family members about the possibility of making money as a “mole”; behavior deviations — extra suspiciousness, excitement, depression, drugs or alcohol addiction. Three signs are enough to start an investigation — the “triangulation” principle.
B. Use provocation. If a prospective “mole” is looking for a contact with the enemy and is ready to betray, and you have exact information, organize such a “meeting” for him. Do not arrest the person right away — play along, as he may give you connections to other people who are ready to betray. There’s one more provocation method: you supply the suspects with “highly classified information” and just watch what they do.
C. Use “filter” or “narrowing the circle.” Include all the officers you suspect in a “circle” and narrow it until one name is left as the most likely suspect.
D. Make a “model” of a “mole,” judging by information you have on him.
E. Recruit an insider. Recruit a “mole” inside your enemy’s intelligence service and he’ll help you to find the one inside yours (it’s called “grabbing the other end of a thread”).
F. “Triangulation” (see above).
What to do if you detect a “mole”
– assess the damage
– restrict his access to classified information and start “feeding” him with fake data
– stop all operations he was involved in and create the illusion they are still in progress
– bring home officers and agents who work abroad and had contacts with him and those to whose files he had access
– start 24/7 surveillance if you’ve decided to play the game and look into his contacts
– arrest the “mole” discreetly (if you want to continue the game)
How to Cover Your “Mole”
There are special methods to cover your own “mole” and a “switch” is the most effective — it’s when you “switch” counterintelligence to other, innocent persons who work with the “mole.” You can try information “leaks” through a “double agent” — it looks like you receive top secret information through another traitor or by breaking the electronic security systems. Or you can try information “leak” through publications in big newspapers — it looks like information is not secret and is known to many people or there’s another “mole.”
If a spy is an intelligence officer working abroad under “cover” (diplomat, businessman, reporter) you can identify him by:
– following the careers of all diplomats who work at your enemy’s embassies all over the world
– recruiting a “mole” inside the intelligence service (or inside the station)
– setting up your agent for recruitment by the enemy’s station
– watching foreigners who try to make discreet contacts with native citizens with access to secrets
– making a model of a spy (professional behavior, attempts to detect surveillance, attempts to recruit sources or just get any classified information during normal meetings, “throwing away” money trying to get access to government employees, military and scientific circles)
– using secret surveillance and listening devices inside the station and practicing secret searches
If a spy is an intelligence officer working in your country under “cover” of a native citizen (or he is recruited by a native citizen) you identify him by making a model (contacts with identified spies — that’s often the only sign which points out a spy, and that’s why surveillance is very important in getting information from a “mole”).
Chapter 7. CIA/FBI "Millenium Hilton" Conspiracy
September 1, 1995
I was recruited at "Millennium Hilton", NYC as CIA "Filament" by CIA agents Bill and Joe .I also met Frank from FBI National Security Division and had to work for two agencies.
Next was a joint CIA-FBI conspiracy. They decided to "copy" "Kremlin" operation I had to spy on the U.S. Congress and work with Congress Librarian James Billington who knew me as a political scientist through his Moscow office, and could introduce to Senators and Representatives.
James Billington and Bill Clinton
I had to influence the White House and created "The Professional" system – special instructions for Bill Clinton on successful election and re-election campaigns, strategic planning and top decisions making, national security, foreign policy and diplomacy, propaganda, economy, war and special operations.
Since 2009 Obama is using “The Professional” too.
KGB instructions for Obama, “The Professional” by M.Kryzhanovsky
How to Manage the White House
Be strong. Be attractive.Be logical. All you have to do during your first term is to take care of the second one.
The 2nd term’s agenda is to set your place in the world’s history.
1st year. You have enough public support to start big initiatives.
2nd year. Develop your initiatives.
3rd year. Go, go public preparing your re-election. Presidents often lose voters during this period.
4th year. All-politics year. Try to achieve important international agreement (a treaty) for the historic record. Win re-election.
Divide your day into hours and minutes : 30% of your weekly hours go to senior White House staff, 10% — to Cabinet, 5% — to Congress members, 5% — to foreign leaders.
No matter what, even if it’s a war time, sleep one hour during the day to give your brain a break, and finish your day at 6 P.M. After 6 P.M. do not read any documents, do not take any phone calls, do not talk to anybody but family members and close friends. .And – eat whatever you want, but you must know that the more calories you have to digest, the slower you think.
1. You are a national image (a national ideal based on pseudo-facts), a symbol of national unity, national continuity and the symbol of federal government. Leadership is the first quality Americans look for in you – they want a President who is steadfast in his convictions.
2. The power to control the federal budget is your top prerogative.
3. Whom are you going to be:
– utopist (ideas manipulator)
– manager (Government and Congress manipulator)
– challenger (reformer)
4. Any problem turns into a political one if it threatens your power.
5. Use your legal right to press the nation and illegal ones to press the world to eliminate problems.
4. Once you’re in politics, you are a hostage of your status and you must sacrifice privacy in return for power.
6. Never play alone.
7. All your decisions are risk taking ones (any decision brings a problem). You may ask advice before you make a decision, but don’t listen to anybody afterwards. You are not paid for the quantity of your work but for leadership and ultimate decision making.
8. Correct political mistakes fast before they become political scandals.
10. Never blame previous Presidents for the problems they left for you – that’s a sign of weakness.
11. Get rid of a White House tradition to deal with problems only if they “knock at the door.”
White House Staff tricks
1. Fight for access (influence) to President or to people with direct access (aiming to get a better position if President is re-elected).
2. Isolate government from the President.
3. Influence = relationship with the President.
4. Get a table in the West Wing. You are nobody if you are stuck in the White House basement and see the President by appointment only.
5. Before you send a document to the President, have to look at it and ask yourself if it’s too immoral or too radical.
6. Never say “no” aloud to anybody.
7. Remain anonymous with conflicts.
8. Never bring bad news to the President – let it be some idiot, not you.
9. Never say “That’s impossible,” no matter what the President is asking you to do.
10. Disappear (and find an excuse later) if the President is in a bad mood.
11. Never ague with the President if there’s somebody else present.
12. Learn how the President likes to do business (talking, giving orders, writing the documents and taking notes, managing official and non-official meetings) and his habits (food, drinks, cigarettes, favorite sport, movies, show business stars, writers, politicians; attitude to women) and try to copy him — the President has to feel comfortable with you.
13. Fight anybody who’s trying to do your job to be closer to the President.
14. Avoid taking on risky tasks controlled by the President in person (if necessary, try to “delegate” it to somebody else).
15. Avoid being associated with any failures.
16. Don’t say anything President doesn’t want to hear.
17. Use “Smith’s Principle”: if it can be understood by Congress, it’s not finished yet.
18. Write memorandums not to inform the reader, but to protect the writer.
19. No matter what subject is under discussion, employ the language of sports and war: say “breakthrough” instead of “progress” , never speak of compromise, consider “adopting a fallback position.”
20. Every public appearance in with the President is an investment in your career after the White House.
21. Minimize the number of rivals.
22. Gain independence according to how much the President needs you.
23. Before asking the President for some personal favor, make him believe he’s going to get some (political) profit out of it.
24. Tell the President what he can do and help him try to do it, and never tell him what he shouldn’t do.
25. Avoid giving any personal gifts to the President if you are not Chief of Staff.
Every public appearance in with the President is an investment in your career after the White House.
There is an open power struggle between national security staff members and domestic policy staff and between those who develop new policies and initiatives versus budget staff.
How to Manage the Staff
Adopt a dominant management style:
1. Pyramidal, structured as hierarchy with you at the top, followed by the Chief of Staff and other key assistants. I strongly recommend this one – it insures a clear chain of command and provides precise channels of information going up and directives going down.
2. Circular, when you are surrounded by advisers, all of whom have equal access to the Oval Office. That means chaos (JFK style).
All your assistants are political assistants and everyone will try to play a policy-maker. But a good thing is that all of them were not elected and are responsible to you only.
Thus you can:
– reform your staff freely as there’s not even a word about it in the US Constitution
– interchange key figures if domestic crisis is approaching
– if you don’t agree with the staff on important issues, go to polls for back-up. (The best employee is the one you can blackmail. Besides, a very good “pusher” for your people is their deep understanding that they have to work together to help the President stay in office next term — if the President leaves, everybody leaves)
– use “the carrot and the stick”
– use “pulling by pushing” — give an important job without publicity to those who become too popular
– do as little reading as you can — you have staff for that
– do as little writing as you can — same reason
– involve yourself personally in your staff and Cabinet jobs as little as you can — same reason
– make no minor decisions — same reason
– send back any intelligence or other report if it’s more than one sheet of paper
Technology of Mind Manipulation (MM)
1) Create a steadfast American collective will-power: “We want to live forever in the America we live in now” – through the media.
2) Don’t ask people to change their views and beliefs – they have only to change the object of their aggression – “Now we understand who are America's enemies! (the previous President, Republicans).
3) Get people accustomed to accept facts but believe only in the “right” comments – any common sense has to be “switched off.” This way you create “mass artificial schizophrenia” — people lose the ability to connect statements and facts (notions) and just believe.
Besides, by extreme exaggeration of the enemy’s negative qualities you can install the national schizophrenic fear (of "international terrorism") and people have to accept you, the US President, as a savior. Plus, no matter what, repeat your major statements until people start accepting them without thinking.
4) Divide the nation into “good Americans”(patriots) and “bad Americans”(the “minority).
Make it clear : it’s much better and more comfortable to be “good” than “bad.” “We aren’t watching good Americans who support the President. The surveillance is for bad Americans and we make their lives and careers uncomfortable. We have to do that because enemies of America may be using them.” This method is called artificial social selection and its ultimate goal is a total regulation and standardization of the nation.
5) For successful MM, use the combined efforts of popular Democratic American writers, TV and radio anchors, talented publicists and columnists, business and show business celebrities, politicians. Thus, step by step you create the “industry of correct political behavior and correct American thinking.”
6) Use a combination: statement + image. It reduces the effort needed to understand your message and makes people comfortable with you.
7) Shift all popular TV shows to prime time – Americans don’t have to think about politics after they come home.
Like James Bond in Hollywood movies, I had a unique CIA status, "carte blanche" ("stay in USA as long as you want and do whatever you think is necessary" which means also a “license to kill”) and understood that control over the White House and the U.S. Congress, not national security, was the CIA/FBI top priority. Besides, they were interested in effective interrogation, tortures and murders methods – I gave them instructions and that was a big help in Guantanamo, Iraq and Afghanistan. I visited Washington, DC , met people there and estimated the White House and U.S. Congress security.
KGB instructions Obama, “The Professional” by M.Kryzhanovsky
Torture is a category of methods of interrogation designed to shock, hurt and humiliate the object and get information or to make him do something (if used for blackmail). Points to remember:
-ongoing torture decreases pain sensitivity
-people with strong will power take torture as a test
-resistance to torture is often a form of hysterics after arrest
-the object could take himself as a martyr if you torture him too much
-torture could damage object’s psyche and you won’t be able to work with him (that’s why we keep terrorists in Guantanamo Bay without trial – we turn them into idiots)
-people usually trust “after torture information” more than voluntary confessions
-there are different types of torture and professionals often combine them
Techniques of psychological torture include:
– fake execution
– complete isolation (“wall therapy”)
– daylight deprivation
– forcible narcotics addiction. Here you can use depressants, stimulants, opiates or hallucinogens (psychodelics): depressants (alcohol, barbiturates, anti-anxiety drugs with effects of euphoria, tension reduction, disinhibition, muscle relaxation, drowsiness; stimulants (cocaine, amphetamine, methamphetamine (crystal meth)
-making the object observe others being tortured (such as family members)
-abuse of object’s national, religious feelings or political views
The effects of psychological torture are: anxiety, depression, fear, psychosis, difficulty concentrating, communication disabilities, insomnia, impaired memory, headaches, hallucinations, sexual disturbances, destruction of self-image, inability to socialize
Techniques of physical torture include:
-food, water, sleep deprivation
-damage to vital body organs (brain, lungs, kidneys, liver, private parts) plus electric shock. The brain is particularly dependent on a continuous and stable supply of oxygen and glucose.
-water cure ( the torturer pours water down the throat of the subject to inflict the terror of drowning. In another variation, the subject is tied or held don in a chair, his face is covered with a cloth or plastic sheet, and water is poured slowly or quickly over his face to encourage him to talk
The effects of physical torture are: extreme (unbearable) pain, hypertension, fatigue, cardio-pulmonary and other disorders, brain atrophy.
1. KGB used "brainwashing" in 4 ways:
a) "prophylactics", which is a conversation/interrogation at KGB field office. After officer gets a "signal" from agent about the 'object", he starts the "file of operative check (DOP)” or "operative development" DOR – means the object is a big enemy). He has 12 months to make a decision what to do to the object – “prophylactics” and behavior modification (followed by possible recruitment) or jail.
b) through agents (objects close friends, neighbors, family members) and "KGB trusted people" (they are not recruited like agents , they are being used for object's profiling). These guys talk to the object, trying to make "positive" influence, get him out of organized anti-government group
c) in a mental clinic where doctors (they are usually KGB trusted people) prove the object that his behavior is not normal, it's anti -social
If all this doesn't work, object will be arrested , convicted and modification will continue –
d) in jail, through assets
Another strategy – implantation of new ideas in a group.
The process is: isolation from outside world (“information vacuum”) — sleep and food limitation (very effective) — “bombing” with slogans – ideological aggression – achieving the result (brain is loaded). The object is now ready to brainwash newcomers.
2. “Behavior modification” (by placing into a group). The process is: initial contact — introduction to a group — mutual interests — mutual activity–mutual ideas — control and prevention of any negative contacts outside the group. No rush, no pressure.
3. Special psychotherapy methods: talk + drugs + blondes + alcohol (used for recruitment)
Attention: An alcoholic is more impulsive and unreliable; he demonstrates a poverty of ideas and incapacity for attention. He usually has serious personality maladjustments. He’s immature, insecure, oversensitive and anxious. Without alcohol he’s unable to meet and enjoy people socially, and suffers from marked feeling of inferiority. Besides, alcoholics suffer from vitamin B1 deficiency, which leads to anatomic changes in the central nervous system and heart with symptoms like anorexia, fatigability, and sleep disturbances. Other common symptoms are irritability, poor memory, inability to concentrate, heart pain.
4. “Transfer” (the object is placed in a regular hospital and then he’s transferred to a mental health clinic or jail). In jail you can use such methods an accelerated work schedule (to exhaust the object), turning him into a number to traumatize his psyche, physical punishment or a threat of punishment to keep the object tense and depressed; senseless labor to destroy his personality. Remember: the lower the intellectual level of the object, the more aggressive he is and more sensitive to incentive or punishment.
You can actually re-organize any object’s behavior by combining rewards and punishments, exposing him to feared situations and teaching him an instinct of a total (political) obedience.
Punishing the object:
– punishment approach means causing suffering to change the object's behavior
– when object isn't afraid, punishment is less effective
– object might coerced into temporary compliance, that's why he has to be under permanent surveillance after punishment
– present object with choices
– don't threaten, explain the threat and the reward instead
– never lose your patience – in such a way you, behavior modifier, show your power and get respect from the object
Used to force a person to do something (or stop the action) against his will; it’s used also for recruitment. Blackmail methods include:
1. Leaking “dirt” on the object through media
2. Creating problems in his personal life and career
3. Straight blackmail (threatening to make public certain compromising facts about him)
4. Placing weapons, drugs, secret documents in object’s house or office, followed by search and arrest
5. Accusations of rape (robbery) (use hookers for that)
6. Blackmail by pressing family members. Careful, object may commit suicide after intense blackmail, especially if he is an intellectual
Regular .Shooting, explosives or poison (cyanides, curare). Use a sniper or a “mouse” car (loaded with explosives and parked on the object’s route) if access to the object is impossible because of high security. Anyway, the murder is obvious and investigation is inevitable.
General scheme. The best thing to do is to recruit or “ install” somebody with access to the object’s security system and get information on his schedule (plus health and habits), places where he likes to relax. Get access to his phone and e-mail. Then prepare the plan and train three groups: surveillance (with optics and radios), action (includes snipers, explosives technicians or staged accidents specialists), and security (these people neutralize bodyguards, witnesses and other people who could interrupt the action; they complete the action if the action group fails; and they can neutralize the action group later, if planned so; they “cover” the safe retreat of action group and “cut” the chase).
Complex .Staged accidents (suicides, catastrophes, drowning or fall, robbery or rape followed by murder, technical accident (fire, electricity, gas); drugs, weapons, poison, explosives misuse. Staged natural death (stroke, heart attack, chronic illness).
CIA also had "a very important job up to my "high professional skills as a sniper" but I didn't want to kill politicians and become Lee Oswald #2. They've pressed me very hard in return.
Bill Clinton was the target because CIA wanted me "to stay close to him" – that's why I wrote a handbook for him.
Three years before 9/11 tragedy happened, I’ve sent an open letter to Newt Gingrich, House Speaker (1995-1999), now – 2012 presidential candidate. He ignored my warning on national security collapse. .
June 21, 2001
Three months before 9/11 tragedy happened, I warned President George W. Bush, the House, the US Senate, including Senator Hillary Clinton, on CIA anti-American activity, national security collapse and my personal situation.
US President George Bush US Senator Hillary Clinton, 2001-2009
Hillary Clinton refused to mess with CIA. I had to blackmail her and remind her that I helped Bill Clinton to win re-elections and saved his life. Hillary was scared to death and answered me in a year – finally, she helped my family only. Later she said :"KGB agent has no soul" – you may think it was about Russian leader Putin, but it was actually about me.
Now Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has to take some responsibility for the deaths of 3,000 innocent victims -why not ?
September 17, 2002
White House sent a request to the Dept. of Justice, where FBI Director R. Mueller blocked it because I was a "joint" CIA-FBI project. Senator Chuck Schumer's (D) Office (Suzan Orloff) explained to me that "American national security is not Senator’s business".
Senator Chuck Schumer (D-NY): “National security is not my business!”
KGB instructions for Obama, "The Professional" by M. Kryzhanovsky
The US Congress Management
1. A Congressional session is a waste of federal time and money — you don’t need debates because Congressional staffers can do all the technical work and they can negotiate between themselves and balance positions. Senators and Congressmen don’t even have to come to Washington — they can vote from their local offices. So these people can spend their time helping thousands of constituents.
2. The President is dependent on Congressional cooperation to carry out the executive responsibilities of the Office because Congress has to authorize government programs, establish administrative agencies to implement the problems and funds to finance them.
3. It’s important if President belongs to the party with a majority in the House and Senate. But if your party loses the majority in Congress, you have to work out new political strategy yourself.
4. President’s prestige (popular support or political capital) affects Congressional response to his politics.
5. Influence in Congress is courted only for long periods of service; a Senator with 30 years in office (like Edward Kennedy) has considerably more power than a Senator in his first or second term.This causes the electorate to increasingly favor incumbents, as dislodging one’s Congressman or Senator after 30 years, even if the candidate or his party have become unpopular, can be viewed as hurting one’s district financially. It is often thought that a freshman would be less able to bring home federal money for his state or district.
6. For most Senators, the Senate is a platform for Presidential election campaign. Senators who openly express presidential ambitions are better able to gain media exposure and to establish careers as spokespersons for large national constituencies.
7. The first act of a newly elected Representative is to maneuver for election to the Senate. Why? First, they enjoy their position, power and money for six years non-stop. Second, there are only a hundred Senators and the publicity is much, much greater. But Representatives have a much better chance to be re-elected.
8. Congress rejects two thirds of President’s proposals.
9. Senators are always looking for a BBD (bigger, better deal) and often shift from one committee to another (a good choice is those dealing with taxes, budget, energy, commerce).
10. Bills to benefit big business move smoothly. (Congress doesn’t like the poor — they don’t contribute, sorry). To gain majority support for big business legislation members have a special trick — log rolling, when factions combine efforts.
11. Senators don’t depend on the people — they depend on the media.
12. If a Senator is blocking the President’s proposal, he wants to get the President’s attention.
13. When Senators want to bury issues , they create committees.
14. The Senate is a small structure and personal relations between Senators are extremely important.
15. Senators have no incentive to study the details of most pieces of legislation and their decision is simplified by quickly checking how key colleagues have voted or intend to vote.
16.To have power a Senator has to object: much of the Senate work is done by unanimous consent and if you object you’ll be approached for sure by some influential people including other Senators, Secretaries, President’s aides or the President himself. They’ll try to press, blackmail or buy you — and that means you’ve got a piece of the power pie.
17. Senators avoid responsibility in economic policy.
18. Congress loves the military because military contracts are very lucrative for Congressional districts.
19. Senior Senators teach “newcomers” to vote against any reform which is a threat to their stability.
20. A Senator has real influence on legislation only if he has professional staff in charge of the projects.
21. Senators are afraid to vote against a defense budget increase because then they may be accused of a lack of patriotism.
22. Republicans and Democrats are not really enemies, here, though both sides are always looking for a “traitor” or “insider” in the other camp.
23. The President must have “insiders” in the Senate , because the other party could prepare secretly and then launch officially some investigation against you or the members of your Administration.
24. A legislator does exactly what his voters want him to do — stealing federal money from other states and districts, because for him the most important thing is numbers — polls in his state showing how many people approve his activity. His donors watch these numbers too and estimate their investment and the necessity to support re-election.
25. Every member of Congress has a so-called “split personality” — a “Hill style” while working on Capitol Hill and a “home style” while back in the state or district with the voters.
26. A Senator makes a decision only after thinking about what it means in terms of the re-election money that will come to him or to his opponents. His voting decisions depend on his party membership, constituency pressures, state and regional loyalty ideology, interest groups’ influence. His stubbornness comes from the fact that he doesn’t want to be seen by his constituents as a “rubber stamp” for President’s decisions, especially when the bill in question benefits a Senator’s state. (And the hidden problem is — you want to move fast, especially during the first year while your personal popularity is high — but for the Congress speed is not important).
27. Sooner or later every member of Congress starts playing the “pork barrel” game. It’s nothing else but a diversion of federal funds to projects and places not out of national need but to enhance a member’s chances of re-election in his district (military projects, federal buildings, highways construction projects). So be ready for a “Christmas gift” when these fellows add pork barrel amendments to appropriations bills you are about to sign. They often wait until late in each session to pass critical spending bills, which narrows your range of possible responses because a veto may not be feasible if Congress has adjourned and the funds needed to run the federal government are contained in the legislation.
28. In Congress a small percentage of bills (about 500 out of 10,000) actually become law because many bills are introduced merely to get favorable press. The strategy is especially effective if the legislation is “tied” to the headlines of the day (mass murders, natural disasters, ethnic riots etc.).
29. In the Senate it’s easier for a minority to block the bill than for a majority to pass it: a 60-vote majority is needed to force a final vote on the bill, while only 41 votes are needed to continue debate and delay a vote.
30. The minority can hold the majority responsible as the party in power for whatever legislation does or does not emerge from the Senate. But both parties prefer to be the party in power in the Senate – all Senate legislation begins in the committees, whose membership and chairmanship are controlled by the party in power. Besides, each chairman has power in terms of controlling the committee budgets and deciding which hearings will be held and which legislation he will allow to be released to the Senate floor for a vote. He can also “lock up the bill” in committee until it dies. Perfect!
June 8, 2010
US Office of Special Counsel Patrick Fitzerald (his predecessor, Ken Starr, brought Bill Clinton to impeachment):
"Mr. Kryzhanovsky, You allege that Mr. Leon Panetta violated the Hatch Act through his role in the "Millennium Hilton" operation. We reviewed this matter, and as explained below, we are closing our file without further action. The Hatch Act prohibits government employees from engaging in political activity while on duty. Your allegation that Mr. Panetta is involved in a CIA-FBI conspiracy, which you call the "Millennium Hilton" operation, even if true, is not activity that falls within the prohibitions of the Hatch Act. Therefore , we are closing the above referenced file. Erica S. Hamrick"
February 6, 2011
"Mr. Kryzhanovsky: The New York City Commission on Human Rights does not have jurisdiction over the agencies you take issue with.Talk to Attorney General, the CIA , The US Congress. Cliff Mulqueen, Deputy Commissioner/General Counsel, New York City Commission on Human Rights".
President Obama and Janet Napolitano, Homeland Security Secretary keep silence.
CIA is pressing me non-stop, so the following CIA Directors were involved in the conspiracy: John Deutch (1995-1996), George Tenet (1997-2004), Porter Goss (2004-2006), Gen. Michael Hayden (2006-2009), Leon Panetta (2009-2011), Gen. David Petraeus .
Chapter 8. CIA Operation "9/11"
June 21, 2001
I’ve sent a letter to the following US Senators on America’s national security collapse and CIA anti-American activity:
Richard Shelby ,Jeff Sessions (R),Ted Stevens (R),Frank Murkowski (R) ,Lisa Murkowski (R),John McCain (R), 2008 presidential election candidate, Jon Kyl (R),Tim Hutchinson (R), Blanche Lincoln (D), Dianne Feinstein (D), Barbara Boxer (D), Ben Campbell (R), Wayne Allard (R), Christopher Dodd (D), Joseph Lieberman (D), Joe Biden (D), the US Vice President since 2009, Tom Carper (D), Bob Graham (D), Bill Nelson (D), Max Cleland (D), Zell Miller (D),Daniel Inouye (D), Daniel Akaka (D), Larry Craig (R), Mike Crapo (R), Richard Durbin (D), Peter Fitzgerald (R), Richard Lugar (R),Evan Bayh (D), Chuck Grassley ®, Tom Harkin (D), Sam Brownback (R), Pat Roberts (R), Mitch McConnell (R), Jim Bunning (R), John Breaux (D), Mary Landrieu (D), Olympia Snowe (R), Susan Collins (R), Paul Sarbanes (D), Barbara Mikulski (D), Ted Kennedy (D), John Kerry (D), 2004 presidential election candidate, Carl Levin (D),Debbie Stabenow (D), Paul Wellstone (D), Mark Dayton (D), Thad Cochran (R), Trent Lott (R), Kit Bond (R),Jean Carnahan (D)
,Max Baucus (D), Conrad Burns (R), Chuck Hagel (R), Ben Nelson (D), Harry Reid (D),John Ensign (R), Bob Smith (R),
Judd Gregg (R), Robert Torricelli (D), Jon Corzine (D), Pete Domenici (R), Jeff Bingaman (D), Charles Schumer (D),
Hillary Clinton (D), US Secretary of State since 2009, Jesse Helms (R), John Edwards (D), Kent Conrad (D), Byron Dorgan (D), Mike DeWine (R), George Voinovich (R), Don Nickles (R), James Inhofe (R), Ron Wyden (D), Gordon Smith (R), Arlen Specter (R), Rick Santorum (R), Jack Reed (D), Lincoln Chafee (R), Strom Thurmond (R),Ernest Hollings (D), Tom Daschle (D), Tim Johnson (D), Fred Thompson (R), Bill Frist (R), Phil Gramm (R) , Kay Bailey Hutchison (R), Orrin Hatch (R), Robert Bennett (R), Patrick Leahy (D), John Warner (R), George Allen (R),Patty Murray (D), Maria Cantwell (D), Robert Byrd (D), Jay Rockefeller (D), Herbert Kohl (D), Russ Feingold (D), Craig Thomas (R).
Michael Enzi (R)
Nobody wanted to get a bullet from CIA sniper, right Mr. Joe Biden ?Senator Hillary Clinton was the only one who responded under pressure.
Obamna and VP Joe Biden, a former US Senator Rick Santorum , a former US Senator
Still in the office:
Daniel Akaka (D – HI), Max Baucus (D – MT), Jeff Bingaman(D – NM) , Barbara Boxer (D – CA), Maria Cantwell, (D – WA), Thomas Carper, (D – DE), thad Cochran,(R – MS), Susan Collins, (R – ME), Kent Conrad, (D – ND), Mike Crapo, (R – ID), Richard Durbin, (D – IL), Michael Enzi, (R – WY), Dianne Feinstein (D – CA),Chuck Grassley (R – IA), Tom Harkin (D – IA), Orrin Hatcch (R – UT), Kay Bailey Hutchison (R – TX), James Inhofe (R – OK), Daniel Inouye
(D – HI), Tim Johnson (D – SD), John Kerry (D – MA), Herb Kohl,(D – WI), Jon Kyl, (R -AZ), Mary Landrieu (D – LA),Patrick Leahy (D – VT), Carl Levin (D – MI), Joseph Lieberman (ID – CT), Richard Lugar (R – IN), John
McCain (R – AZ), Mitch McConnell (R – KY), Barbara Mikulski (D – MD), Patty Murray (D – WA),Ben Nelson (D – NE) , Bill Nelson, (D – FL), Rand Paul (R – KY), Jack Reed (D – RI), Harry Reid (D – NV), Pat Roberts (R – KS),
John Rockefeller (D – WV), Chuck Schumer (D – NY), Jeff Sessions (R – AL), Richard Shelby (R – AL),Olympia Snowe, (R – ME), Debbie Stabenow (D – MI), Ron Wyden (D – OR).
I can tell how I would plan special operation like this one. I'm sure the CIA followed the same scheme (and used their own satellites for technical support).
al-Qaeda to be blamed, Iraq to be invaded, oil to be taken.
CIA undercover explained to bin-Laden unusual plan to attack America. The plan approved, terrorists sent to USA.
Another group of terrorists, no links to al-Qaeda, was allowed to pack Twin Towers with explosives. Right after the #2 terrorist team was eliminated, their bodies burnt.
September 11, 2001
19 al-Qaeda terrorists boarded 4 jets.
Right after that they were secretly arrested, taken away and killed. Their bodies burnt.
8 a.m. EDT. American airlines Flight 11, a Boeing 767 with 92 people on board, took of from Boston’s Logan international Airport to Los Angeles.
8:14 a.m. United airlines Flight 175, a Boeing 767 with 65 people on board, took off from Logan to Los Angeles.
8:21 a.m. American Airlines flight 77, a Boeing 757 with 64 people on board, took off from Washington Dulles International Airport for Los Angeles.
8:41 a.m. United Airlines Flight 93, a Boeing 757 with 44 people on board, took off from Newark International Airport for San Francisco.
After 4 jets took off, their pilots were ordered emergency landing on one of the military bases where crews and passengers boarded another jet packed with explosives. It exploded in the air and crashed into a field in Pennsylvania. Two other empty jets , guided by autopilots, with explosives crashed into Twin Towers.
Cruise missile hit Pentagon. I’ll pay $1, 000, 000 to anybody who’ll melt a piece of steel with kerosene jet-fuel.
Osama bin-Laden was sure he did it.
After bin-Laden's death al-Qaeda has to prove its strength one more time and attack two more American symbols – Capitol or the White House. Wait.
THE BIGGEST LIE ABOUT 9/11
I’ll pay $1, 000, 000 to anybody who’ll melt a piece of steel with kerosene jet-fuel.
KGB instructions for Obama. “The Professional” by M. Kryzhanovsky
Terrorism is the unlawful use of violence (t e r r o r) against people or property to coerce or intimidate governments or societies, often to achieve political, religious or ideological objectives. It’s also a form of unconventional and psychological warfare. The common strategy of terrorists is to commit acts of violence. Each act of terrorism is a violent act , devised to have a big national or international impact. Terrorism is a political tactic. “Red” terror is aimed against certain politicians; “black” refers more to mass murders. The two can be mixed.
Purposes: to scare the nation, neutralize the government and show its inability to rule the country; to make the government admit that terror organization is a real political power; to draw media and public (international) attention to a certain political problem, to provoke the government to use military force and start civil war; to prove some political or religious ideology; prevent or delay important political decisions or legislation; discourage foreign investments or foreign government assistance programs; change the government through revolution or civil war.
Types of terrorism.
Civil disorders .
Political terrorism – violent acts designed primarily to generate fear in the nation for political purposes. Civil disorders are very effective here. .
Non-political terrorism – terrorism that is not aimed at political purposes but which exhibits conscious design to create and maintain high degree of fear for coercive purposes. .
Official or state terrorism – referring to nations whose rule is based upon fear and oppression that reach similar to terrorism or such proportions. .
Groups seeking recognition require events that have high probability of attracting media attention. Specific incidents may be suicide bombing in public place (e.g. a green market), hijacking of an aircraft, the kidnapping of a politician or other prominent person, the seizing of occupied buildings (schools, hospitals) or other hostage barricade situations. Once they gain attention, the terrorists may demand that political statement be disseminated. Terrorist groups sometimes use organizational names or labels designed to imply legitimacy or widespread support. For example, a tiny isolated group may use “front”, “army”, or “brigade” in its name to achieve this effect.
Coercion is the attempt to force a desired behavior by individuals, groups, or governments. This objective calls for a strategy of a very selective targeting which rely on publicly announced bombings, destruction of property and other acts which are initially less violent than the taking of human life. Contemporary examples include the bombing of corporate headquarters and banking facilities with little or no loss of life.
Intimidation attempts to prevent individuals or groups from acting: coercion attempts to force actions. Terrorists may use intimidation to reduce the effectiveness of security forces by making them afraid to act. Intimidation can discourage competent citizens from seeking or accepting positions within the government. The threat of violence can also keep the general public from taking part in important political activities such as voting. As in the case of coercion, terrorists use a strategy of selective targeting although they may intend the targets to look as though they were chosen indiscriminately.
Provoking overreaction on the part of government forces. The strategy normally calls for attacking targets symbolic of the government ( for example, the police, the military, and other officials). Attacks of this type demonstrate vulnerability to terrorist acts and contribute to a loss of confidence in the government’s ability to provide security. More important, if the security forces resort to a heavy-handed response, the resulting oppression can create public sympathy, passive acceptance, or active support for an insurgent or terrorist group.
Terrorism in support of an insurgency is likely to include provocation, intimidation, coercion and the quest for recognition.. Terrorism can also aid an insurgency by causing the government to overextend itself in attempting to protect all possible targets. Other uses of terrorist skills in insurgencies include acquiring funds, coercing recruits, obtaining logistical support, and enforcing internal discipline.
The media is a valuable “helper” by giving terrorists international recognition and also to attract recruits, obtaining funds. Once they gain attention, the terrorists may demand that political statements be disseminated. The danger is that this kind of attention tends to incite acts of violence by other terrorist groups. Terrorists use different methods and taking hostages, bombing, arson (low risk action) assassinations, ambushes and hijacking are the most popular ones.
Factors that may contribute to terrorism: high population growth rates, high unemployment, weak economies, extremism, ethnic , religious or territorial conflict.
Organization and tactic.
Organized terror is “organized construction”:
-search and recruitment of people (active and passive supporters), including informants and supporters in government agencies, counterintelligence and police
-getting money (robberies, illegal operations with drugs and weapons, legal business, searching for donors with the same political views)
-security system, including a system of “cells” or small groups (some groups may organize multifunctional cells that combine several skills into one tactical unit). Preparing places where members can hide, relax, get medical care; keep weapons, money, special literature. System also includes fake IDs and counter-intelligence (detection of traitors, preventing collapse of the group and uncontrolled criminal activity (robberies)
-training camps (shooting, working with explosives). If the group is state supported or directed, the leadership usually includes one or more members who have been trained and educated by the sponsoring state
-“brainwashing” sessions (the group may include professional terrorists for hire who are not necessarily ideologically motivated)
-planning the actions
-making special connections with other groups and mafia
The typical terrorist organization is pyramidal. This format takes more people to support operations than to carry them out. Therefore, the majority of people who work in terrorist organizations serve to keep terrorists in the field. The most common job in terrorist groups is support, not combat.
Usually, organization is divided into 4 levels:
1st level. Command level. The smallest , most secret group at the top.
2nd level. Active cadre. Responsible for carrying out the mission of the terrorist organization. .
3rd level. Active supporters. The active supporters are critical to terrorist operations. Any group can carry out a bombing, but to maintain a campaign of bombings takes support. Active supporters keep the terrorists in the field. They maintain communication channels, provide safe houses, gather intelligence. This is the largest internal group in the organization, and one which can be effectively countered by economic measures.
4th level. Passive supporters.
Most terrorist groups number fewer than 50 people and are incapable of mounting a long-term campaign. Under the command of only a few people, the group is divided according to specific tasks. Intelligence sections are responsible for assessing targets and planning operations. Support sections provide the means necessary to carry out the assault, and the tactical units are responsible for the actual terrorist action.
Terrorist organizations tend to have two primary types of subunits: a cell and a column.
The cell is the most basic type. Composed of 4 to 6 people, the cell usually has a mission specialty, but it may be a tactical cell or an intelligence section. In some organizations, the duties of tactical cells very with the assignment. Other cells may exist as support wing.
Sometimes groups of cells will form to create columns. Columns are semiautonomous conglomerations of cells with a variety of specialties and a separate command structure. As combat units, columns have questionable effectiveness. They are usually too cumbersome to be used in major operations, and the secrecy demanded by terrorism prevents effective inter-column cooperation. Hence, columns are most often found fulfilling a function of combat support.
Terrorist groups can be divided into three categories:
a. non-state supported groups which operate autonomously, receiving no support from any government
b. state supported groups, which operate alone but receive support from one or more governments
c. state directed groups, which operate as the agents of a government, receiving substantial intelligence, logistic, and operational support
An overt seizure of one or more people to gain publicity, concessions , or ransom in return for the release of the hostage or hostages. While dramatic, hostage situations are risky for the terrorist in an unfriendly environment. .
You must always negotiate if hostages have been taken. Negotiation produces some advantages for you. These advantages are: (a) the longer situation is prolonged, the more intelligence can be gathered on the location, motivation and identity, (b) the passage of time generally reduces anxiety, allowing the hostage taker to assess the situation rationally, (c) given enough time, the hostages may find a way to escape on their own, (c) the necessary resolve to kill or hold hostages lessens with timer, (d) terrorists may make mistakes. The negotiation team must have information to support negotiations (you get it from interviews with witnesses, escaped and released hostages, and captured suspects — it’s very important to get the identities, personalities, motives, habits and abilities of the offenders).
One of the complications facing you in a siege involving hostages is the Stockholm syndrome where sometimes hostages can develop a sympathetic rapport with their captors. If this helps keep them safe from harm, this is considered to be a good thing, but there have been cases where hostages have tried to shield the captors during an assault or refused to co-operate with the authorities in bringing prosecutions. (In Britain if the siege involves perpetrators who are considered by the government to be terrorists, then if an assault is to take place, the civilian authorities hand command and control over to military).
Advantage includes its attention-getting capacity and the terrorist’s ability to control casualties through time of detonation and placement of the device. The bomb is a popular weapon, because it is cheap to produce, easy to make, has variable uses, and is difficult to detect and trace after the action. In Iraq they usually use booby-trapped vehicles and car-bombs. A car bomb is an explosive device placed in a car or other vehicle and then exploded. It is commonly used as a weapon of assassination, terrorism or guerrilla warfare to kill the occupant(s) of the vehicle, people near the blast site, or to damage buildings or other property. Car bombs act as their own delivery mechanisms and can carry a relatively large amount of explosives without attracting suspicion. The earliest car bombs were intended for assassination. These were often wired to the car’s ignition system – to explode when the car was started. Ignition triggering is now rare, as it is easy to detect and hard to install – interfering with the circuitry is time-consuming and car alarms can be triggered by drains on the car’s electrical system. Also, the target may start the car remotely (inadvertently or otherwise), or the target may be a passenger a safe distance away when the car starts. It is now more common for assassination bombs to be affixed to the underside of the car and then detonated remotely or by the car motion. The bomb is exploded as the target approaches or starts the vehicle or, more commonly, after the vehicle begins to move, when the target is more likely to be inside. For this reason, security guards have to check the underside of vehicles with a long mirror mounted on a pole.
The effectiveness of a car bomb is that an explosion detonated inside a car is momentarily contained. If the force of explosion were to double each fraction of a second and the car were to contain the explosion for one second before its chassis gave way, this would result in a much greater force then if the detonation took place outside the car. Therefore a greater amount of damage is obtained from a given amount of explosive. Car bombs are also used by suicide bombers who seek to ram the car into a building and simultaneously detonate it. Defending against a car bomb involves keeping vehicles at a distance from vulnerable targets by using Jersey barriers, concrete blocks or by hardening buildings to withstand an explosion. Where major public roads pass near government buildings, road closures may be the only option (thus, the portion of Pennsylvania Avenue immediately behind the White house is closed to traffic. These tactics encourage potential bombers to target unprotected targets, such as markets.
A major reason for the popularity of suicide attacks is tactical advantages over other types of terrorism. A terrorist can conceal weapons, make last-minute adjustments, infiltrate heavily guarded targets and he does not need a remote or delayed detonation, escape plans or rescue teams. Suicide attacks often target poorly- guarded, non-military facilities and personnel. Examples of different suicide attacks include:
-attempted suicide attack with a plane as target
-suicide car bomb
-suicide attack by a boat with explosives
-suicide attack by a woman
-suicide attack by a bicycle with explosives
-suicide attack by a hijacked plane with fuel: September 11,2001 attacks
-suicide attack by diverting a bus to an abyss
-suicide attack with guns
A well-planned ambush seldom fails. The terrorists have time on their side, and can choose a suitable place. Raid (armed attack) on facilities usually have one of three purposes: to gain access to radio or TV stations (to make a public statement); to demonstrate the government’s inability to guarantee the security of critical facilities; or to acquire money and weapons ( by bank pr armory robberies).
Assassination is the oldest terrorist tactic. Targets mostly are government officials, as well as the defectors from the terrorist group.
Kidnapping is usually a covert action and the perpetrators may not make themselves known for some time, while hostage –takers seek immediate publicity. Because of the time involved, a successful kidnapping requires elaborate planning and logistics, although the risk to the terrorists is less than in a hostage situation.
Its objective is to demonstrate how vulnerable society is to the terrorists’ actions on utilities, communications and transportation systems. In the more developed countries they are so interdependent that a serious disruption of one affects all and gains immediate public attention. Sabotage of industrial, commercial or military facilities is a tool to show vulnerability of the target and the society while simultaneously making a statement or political, or monetary demand.
A threat against a person’s life causes him and those around him to devote more time and effort to security measures.. A bomb threat can close down a commercial building, empty a theater, or disrupt a transportation system at no cost to the terrorist. The longer-term effects of false alarms on the security forces are more dangerous than the temporary disruption of the hoax. Repeated threats that do not materialize dull the analytical and operational effectiveness of security personnel.
Responses to terrorism include:
-targeted laws, criminal procedures, deportations and enhanced police powers
-target hardening, such as locking doors or adding traffic barriers
-pre-emptive or reactive military action
-increased intelligence and surveillance activities
-pre-emptive humanitarian activities
-more permissive interrogation and detention policies
-official acceptance of torture as a valid tool
You must gather the following information:
Names, ideology (political or social philosophy), history of the group, dates significant to the group, and dates when former leaders have been killed or imprisoned (terrorist groups often strike on important anniversary dates).
Source of funds, proceeds from criminal activities, bank accounts information (sudden influxes of funding or bank withdrawals indicate preparation for activity). It’s also important to determine the group’s legal and financial supporters. Generally, anyone who would write an official letter of protest or gather names on a petition for a terrorist is a legal supporter. Sometimes, an analysis of support will reveal linkages and mergers with other groups.
List of leaders, list of members (and former members), any personnel connections with other groups of similar ideology. The skills of all group members (weapons expertise, electronics expertise) – knowing the skills of the group is an important part of threat assessment. If the philosophy revolves around one leader, it’s important to know what will occur if something happens to that leader. Often, the analysis of family background is useful to determine how radically a leader or member was raised. Group structure, particularly if the organizational pattern is cellular, determines who knows whom.
As a group, terrorists are very team-oriented and always prepared for suicide missions. They are well-prepared for their mission , are willing to take risks and are attack-oriented. If captured, they will usually not confess or snitch on others as ordinary criminals do. Traditional law enforcement are not that effective when it comes to the investigation or intelligence of terrorism.
Location of group’s headquarters, location of group’s “safe” houses (where they hide from authorities) and location of the group’s “stash” houses (where they hide weapons and supplies). Regular attacks on “stash” houses is the most frequently used counterterrorism technique). It’ important to specify the underground that exists where terrorists can flee. Terrorists like to live in communal homes instead of living alone.
1. Knowing just the functions of terrorism is a fight. Since terrorists are usually trying to provoke government’s overreaction, anything the government can do to keep itself from overreacting works against them.
2. Since terrorists are usually trying to provoke government’s overreaction, anything the government can do to keep itself from overreacting works against them. Since terrorists are trying to gain control of the media, anything on the part of the media which stifles exposure also stiles terrorism. Bombings make the best pictures (watch TV!), that’s why terrorists use them mostly.
3. Terrorists often demand to release political prisoners, but this is never a true objective. The real trick is politization of all prisoners, the winning over of new recruits among the prison population.
4. Go after financial supporters of terrorism, not the terrorists themselves. It’s only with narcoterrorism that this strategy fails, since the drug market doesn’t respond to simple supply-demand forces.
5. Terrorists are imitators, not innovators. They often wait until some other group makes the first move. Most of them do this because they are sorely trying to imitate military strategy, others do it because of standardized paramilitary training or textbook lessons in guerrilla tactics, and still others do it to throw off suspicion from themselves..
6. The Stockholm Syndrome works in the favor of anti-terrorist forces. The longer the hostages stay alive, the less likelihood harm will come to them. With this syndrome, the hostages come to think of their captors as protecting them from the police and soon start to identify with their captors. The captors themselves start to develop a parent/child relationship with their hostages. Other syndromes include the Penelope Syndrome , where women find violent criminals sexually attractive.
7. In assessing the threat of terrorism, it’s important to concentrate on counting the number of incidents, not the number of victims or the value of harm. The only true comparison is the number of attacks since terrorists often have no idea themselves about how many victims will be killed by their actions. Nationalist groups tend to seek a high number of fatalities while revolutionary groups tend to seek fewer deaths and more wounds or injuries. Splinter or spin-off groups seem more interested in death counts and fatalities. The point is that no matter how many victims are targeted, the group is only a threat via its number of attacks as a percent of total activity.
8. Do count the number of victims saved by any preventive action. If you manage through some leverage to get the terrorist leader to stop things with a cease-fire agreement, regardless of whether further negotiation follows or not, it will help your agency if you have calculated how many lives you’ve saved, and can report this information to policymakers. Everyone wins by a cease-fire – the terrorist leaders look good, your leaders look good too. After the cease-fire, it’s important to also measure the resumed level of violence and compare to pre-cease-fire levels.
9. Giving into terrorists’ demands for political change only changes the pattern of violence , not violence itself. Economic and political reforms aimed at helping a certain group and resolving its grievances will win over some supporters among the general population, but in the long-run, will create new problems and a new set of grievances over the precise implementation of policy and the degree of power sharing. A much better strategy is to initiate economic and political reforms for all nation. Economic development solutions have worked in Ireland, Uruguay and Italy.
10. Reduction of recruits, supplies and support. You have to reduce the number of active trainee members of the terrorist organization. Capture and imprisonment works (it has helped to keep Spain fairly terrorism-free), as well as preemptive strikes against training camps. The number of terrorists captured or killed should be counted, and this can be put as the denominator in a fraction with the number of government security forces killed in the numerator. You’ve also got to keep weapons, ammo and supplies out of hands of terrorists by destruction of their “stash” houses. Unfortunately, many religious terrorist groups operate under the cover of religion and blowing up religious buildings has a strong negative effect.
11. Terrorism does not respond to coalition-based sanctions which are intended to express the international community’s disregard for them. Terrorist actually want their enemies to wage a war on terrorism because this gives them some pseudo-legitimacy that they are soldiers-at war. If they are broken up from receiving any psychological rewards or sympathy from their social support groups, this strategy might work.
12. Sharing of information and intelligence by counter-terrorism agents is essential. But there’s always a threat, that a secret source might be “burnt out” during such “sharing”.
13. Terrorist groups with a cell structure are most likely to thwart human intelligence since the purpose of the cell structure is to prevent any members from knowing who is the immediate leader. This may or may not be true with some groups (like the IRA) which mix family with business, depending upon levels of fidelity. The best approach for such groups may electronic surveillance. However, groups with military or paramilitary organization might be easier to infiltrate or penetrate.
In November ,2011 more than a dozen spies working for the CIA in Iran and Lebanon have been caught by Hezbollah security and the U.S. government fears they will be or have been executed. The spies were paid informants recruited by the CIA for two distinct espionage rings targeting Iran and the Beirut-based Hezbollah organization.
In Beirut, two Hezbollah double agents pretended to go to work for the CIA. Hezbollah then learned of the Beirut Pizza Hut restaurant where multiple CIA officers were meeting with several agents, according to the four current and former officials briefed on the case. The CIA used the codeword "PIZZA" when discussing where to meet with the agents. From there, Hezbollah's internal security arm identified at least a dozen informants, and the identities of several CIA case officers.
CIA officers ignored the rule that the operation could be compromised by using the same location for meetings with multiple assets. Idiots who loved free pizza paid by the U.S. goverrnment too much .
PART 2. KGB Operation “Barack Obama”
Chapter 1 . Obama is KGB illegal spy.
Pic 1 Pic 2
Pic 1. Barack Obama in 1971, age 10 and in 2001, age 40 – face aged on in20years.com
Pic 2. Barack Obama in 2000, official photo.
August 4, 1961
Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii.
If there's something very wrong with someone's birth certificate and if there's an indication that this someone used a birth certificate of a newborn child (Virginia Sunahara) who died at birth or soon after birth, we have to talk about the methods Russian intelligence (SVR, a former KGB) and its illegal espionage department. We have to talk about the illegal spy "documentation process" – using birth certificates to get legal documents in USA – SS#, driver license, passport.
Now, let's reconstruct Obama's biography as I see it with my 30 years of espionage experience.
Illegal spy cover story works best if it's a mix of actual and fake facts. "Obama" (let's call him John Smith) was a child of a student from Kenya who studied in Moscow and dated a Russian girl. Such kids in Russia were often unwanted by both partners and were raised and educated at a special school. Like Obama, John Smith was born in 1961 and, like him, graduated from high school in 1979. KGB paid attention to a very smart young man. Smith was Intelligence Institute student in 1979-1981 in Moscow, not far from "Cosmos" Hotel. There are couple of buildings in the area and I got intelligence education myself in one of them back in 1987, 15 Yaroslavskaya Street, Moscow Russia).
Then a decision was made to train him individually as illegal intelligence officer .The "dacha" (Russian for small villa) not far from Moscow, provides an ideally isolated territory for training.2-3 instructors live there to immerse the candidate completely into his American identity and supervise him all the time. From the first day the candidate becomes accustomed to the circumstances in which he will be living and working in USA for many years. He wears American clothes, eats the food, he's thinking, acting and living like 100% American . He is supplied with newspapers and magazines, he's watching movies and TV shows. The instructors ask the candidate the most difficult questions imaginable . After a number of years of such training, the future illegal knows everything about America, espionage technology and speaks perfect English (by the way, "Obama" once made a very interesting mistake – he said "leave the Agency" instead of "lead the Agency" – watch "Barack Obama 2012 :KGB technology 2008" on YouTube. In espionage business, we say :" One mistake in pronunciation, and the enemy puts a lead dot at the end of the sentence")
After special training candidate often goes through a special process:
a) illegal probation period abroad. A trip abroad through intermediate countries with numerous changes of passports and cover stories, jobs, personal connections. Then he gets to the target country, stays there for another 1-2 years and goes back to his country for additional training and correction of cover story — actually, it's his first combat assignment. The most important part of this assignment is to check the reliability of the cover story and documents; the cover story has to be reinforced with new and old true facts, like short-term studies at universities or professional training courses).
b) intermediate legislation. On his way back the officer could stay in an intermediate country for another 1-2 years, make contacts with business, scientists, government employees, celebrities.
c) basic legislation. Officer comes to the target country, obtains genuine documents, gets a job which allows him to travel and talk to many people, recruit informants thus creating an illegal station).
At the same time, in 1979-1981, Barack Obama studied at Occidental College in Los Angeles where he became a socialist ready to transform the nation by redistributing wealth. KGB station in Washington, DC which was constantly looking for future secret sources at American top universities and colleges, like Columbia, Yale or Harvard, got information about young socialist. They sent his picture and info to Moscow where some resemblance was discovered between a college student from Los Angeles and a future illegal spy John Smith.
We have to investigate and prove one of two versions of what happened next.
Obama travelled to Indonesia to visit his mother and sister Maya, and visited the families of college friends in India and Pakistan for 3 weeks. Then something happened in India, a good friend to Soviet Union and a perfect place to recruit foreigners. He was recruited and he disappeared. John Smith aka Barack Obama came back to the United States – change of agents, one of regular illegal espionage methods.
Obama's father , Barack Obama Sr., aged 46 died in a car accident in Nairobi. His mother, Ann Dunham, lived in Indonesia and might be just avoided or ignored by her "son" (Don Johnson, Dunham co-worker, said "Obama was distancing himself from her"). Russians approached her under a "false flag" ( National Security Agency or CIA) and explained that her son had to stay abroad for a secret mission for some time. They told her that she had to be ready to accept another person as her own son. For operation like that, espionage agencies often recruit close relatives and allow them to meet their son (daughter) from time to time outside USA. Money talks, there's nothing unusual, though for Dunham the pressure and depression was too big – she died in 1995 of cancer at 52.
Time changes people, so "Obama" had to stay away from his friends and do not show up in public too much.
1981. Same person ?
He transferred to Columbia University in New York City, where he majored in political science and where nobody could remember him at all, and graduated with a B.A. in 1983.
"Obama" declined repeated requests to talk about his New York years, release his Columbia transcript or identify a single fellow student, co-worker, roommate or friend from those years. Wall Street Journal editorial in September 2008, titled "Obama's Lost Years" noted that Fox News contacted 400 Obama's classmates at Columbia and found no one who even remembered him. "Mostly, my years at Columbia were an intense period of study," Obama told Columbia College Today in a 2005 alumnus interview. "I didn't socialize that much. I was like a monk".
Perfect cover up ! Columbia has refused to release any records regarding Obama's attendance, including his application to attend, his grades, and his financial aid records, if any exist. Only one person could order Columbia to shut up – CIA Director Leon Panetta. Why ? See next part.
He worked at the Business International Corporation and at the New York Public Interest Research Group. He worked in Chicago as community organizer in 1985-1988.
Barack Obama with his brothers Samson and Ben and with his grandmother, 1987, Kenya.
Same person ?
I have a perfect memory and I state that I saw the man in the centre of this picture in Moscow in 1987, where I’ve been trained at KGB Intelligence Institute.
“Zolotoi Kolos” Hotel,Yaroslavskaya Str, 15, Moscow, a secret PGU KGB Intelligence Institute facility. Nearby I saw the man who looked like the person in the centre of the first picture in January 1987.
On October, 13, 2011 a statement appeared on Internet: Paul Pieniezny .”The Obama who was in Russia at that time [1987 – M.K.] was not Barack Obama, but a student from Western Africa. He is still alive and well and a diplomat. I have mentioned that little fact a few times on the Fogbow. I hope he sues Mr Kryzhanovsky for every cent he earned in the extreme-right talk circuit”.
He travelled to Europe to meet his KGB handlers and get new instructions. He had a choice – a safe variant (to make a political career in one of African countries), and a risky one of staying in America – KGB wanted him to be Martin Luther King #2 . But it appeared he could get much more which was Oval Office. It was decided he could stay in USA longer and it was a success : Illinois Senator (1997-2004) and U.S. Senator (2005-2008).
1987 1988 1990
Same person ?
In 1988, Obama entered Harvard Law School. He worked as a summer associate at the law firms of Sidley Austin in 1989 and Hopkins & Sutter in 1990. After graduating from Harvard in 1991, he returned to Chicago.
Chapter 2. Mafia
Vyacheslav Ivankov John DiFronzo Alexi Giannoulias
Vyacheslav Ivankov ("Yaponchik"), a "Godfather" of Russian mafia came to USA. In 1982 he got 14 years of jail time, was recruited by KGB and got out of jail 5 years earlier, in 1991. He came to USA to build Russian criminal empire, penetrate American economy and political system (Mafia groups in Russia control all big banks and corporations). Victor Sergeev, a former KGB officer, was his adviser.
He was involved in extortion, intimidation, gambling, arms sales, gasoline tax fraud, money laundering. In 1995 FBI recorded his phone call to Moscow: "The base in America is ready"- it was an open threat to the US national security. He was arrested , charged with extortion, got 9 years and then deported to Russia in 2004. In 2009 he was killed by a sniper in Moscow. Ivankov ruled 25 Russian mafia groups in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Chicago, Boston, Seattle, Detroit and Philadelphia. Russians always make ties to other ethnic crime groups and make deals to avoid gangster wars for territory and influence. Illinois state Russian community is big and rich (around 400,000), that's why Chicago and good relations with the Chicago Outfit boss John DiFronzo were very important for Godfather and KGB asset Ivankov.
I want to know Russian mafia political connections through Chicago mobsters. Why ?
Because New York Post reported on September 5, 2007:
"A man who has long been dogged by charges that the bank his family owns helped finance a Chicago crime figure will host a Windy City fund-raiser tonight for Sen. Barack Obama. Alexi Giannoulias, who became Illinois state treasurer last year after Obama vouched for him, has pledged to raise $100,000 for the senator's Oval Office bid. Giannoulias bankrolled Michael "Jaws" Giorango, a Chicagoan twice convicted of bookmaking and promoting prostitution. Giannoulias is so tainted by reputed mob links that several top Illinois Dems, including the state's speaker of the House and party chairman, refused to endorse him even after he won the Democratic nomination with Obama's help".
KGB instructions for Obama, “The Professional” by M.Kryzhanovsky
1. Lower: drugs, weapons, racketeering, money laundering and other regular criminal activity
2. Middle: involvement in economy (big banks and corporations) and politics
3. Upper: government infiltration
– help your brother no matter what
– revenge is inescapable
– obey orders and keep silence, order is a trust
– minimum membership with maximum profit
– leave no evidences (no papers),
– don’t lie, steal, or cheat
– there’s no justice but mafia justice
– live and die together
The basic principle is a total secrecy of structure, methods, operations, names and banking accounts. The most powerful tool is an exchange of favors. The Mafia covers any country with a chain of connections, creating a perfect terrain for total corruption. The first row of the Mafia’s best friends are corrupted police and FBI officers, second row — local and federal politicians. The Mafia cultivates mutual help, protects better than a law and that’s why mafia laws are primary for the members of a family. Members get help from the family automatically and it’s a very strong incentive. The Mafia launches political murders only if certain politicians seriously offend its big financial interests. Have you noticed that every presidential candidate is ready to fight crime but nobody is talking about fighting the Mafia? You can’t win, but you can keep the Mafia under control. And you have to control the Mafia because it penetrates politics, and political psychology (behavior) could be substituted by a criminal psychology, and that will be the end of America.
Chapter 3. Tom Fife’s adventure
"Last fall, prior to the 2008 presidential election, a friend of mine, Dr. Wiley Drake, former second vice president for the Southern Baptist Convention, sent me an e-mail on which I didn't report. It just seemed too extreme. It was from a software developer he met named Tom Fife who told of how he first heard of the name "Barack."
I can't prove whether it's true or not, but in light of all that is happening, it just doesn't seem that far-fetched anymore. All I know is that Tom Fife is a real guy – not some e-mail scam. I've talked to him. He was a government contractor with an active security clearance who took notes on his trips for debriefings with the Defense Intelligence Agency within the Department of Defense. This is what he wrote down after it happened in 1992, before anyone ever heard the name "Barack":
"During the period of roughly February 1992 to mid-1994, I was making frequent trips to Moscow, Russia, in the process of starting a software development joint-venture company with some people from the Russian scientific community. One of the men in charge on the Russian side was named V. M.; he had a wife named T.M. V. was a level-headed scientist, while his wife was rather deeply committed to the losing Communist cause – a cause she obviously was not abandoning.
One evening, during a trip early in 1992, the American half of our venture were invited to V. & T.'s Moscow flat as we were about to return to the States. The party went well and we had the normal dinner discussions. As the evening wore on, T. developed a decidedly rough anti-American edge – one her husband tried to quietly rein in. The bottom line of the tirade she started against the United States went something like this:
"You Americans always like to think that you have the perfect government and your people are always so perfect. Well then, why haven't you had a woman president by now? You had a chance to vote for a woman vice president and you didn't do it." The general response went something along the lines that you don't vote for someone just because of their sex. Besides, you don't vote for vice president, but the president and vice president as a ticket.
"Well, I think you are going to be surprised when you get a black president very soon."
The consensus we expressed was that we didn't think there was anything innately barring that. The right person at the right time and sure, America would try to vote for the right person, be he or she, black or not.
"What if I told you that you will have a black president very soon and he will be a Communist?"
The out-of-the-blue remark was met by our stares. She continued, "Well, you will; and he will be a Communist."
It was then that the husband unsuccessfully tried to change the subject; but she was on a roll and would have nothing of it. One of us asked, "It sounds like you know something we don't know."
"Yes, it is true. This is not some idle talk. He is already born, and he is educated and being groomed to be president right now. You will be impressed to know that he has gone to the best schools of presidents. He is what you call 'Ivy League.' You don't believe me, but he is real and I even know his name. His name is Barack. His mother is white and American and his father is black from Africa. That's right, a chocolate baby! And he's going to be your president."
She became more and more smug as she presented her stream of detailed knowledge and predictions so matter-of-factly – as though all were foregone conclusions. "It's all been thought out. His father is not an American black, so he won't have that social slave stigma. He is intelligent and he is half white and has been raised from the cradle to be an atheist and a Communist. He's gone to the finest schools. He is being guided every step of the way and he will be irresistible to America."
We sat there not knowing what to say. She was obviously very happy that the Communists were doing this and that it would somehow be a thumbing of their collective noses at America: They would give us a black president and he'd be a Communist to boot. She made it quite obvious that she thought that this was going to breathe new life into world Communism. From this and other conversations with her, she always asserted that Communism was far from dead.
She was full of little details about him that she was eager to relate. I thought that maybe she was trying to show off that this truly was a real person and not just hot air. She rattled off a complete litany. He was from Hawaii. He went to school in California. He lived in Chicago. He was soon to be elected to the Legislature. "Have no doubt: he is one of us, a Soviet." At one point, she related some sort of San Francisco connection, but I didn't understand what the point was and don't recall much about that. I was just left with the notion that she considered the city to be some sort of a center for their activity here.
Since I had dabbled in languages, I knew a smattering of Arabic. I made a comment: "If I remember correctly, 'Barack' comes from the Arabic word for 'Blessing.' That seems to be an odd name for an American." She replied quickly, "Yes. It is 'African,'" she insisted, "and he will be a blessing for world Communism. We will regain our strength and become the number one power in the world." She continued with something to the effect that America was at the same time the great hope and the great obstacle for Communism. America would have to be converted to Communism, and Barack was going to pave the way ".
So, what does this conversation from 1992 prove? Well, it's definitely anecdotal. It doesn't prove that Obama has had Soviet Communist training nor that he was groomed to be the first black American president, but it does show one thing that I think is very important. It shows that Soviet Russian Communists knew of Barack from a very early date. It also shows that they truly believed among themselves that he was raised and groomed Communist to pave the way for their future. This report on Barack came personally to me from one of them long before America knew he existed. Although I had never before heard of him, at the time of this conversation Obama was 30-plus years old and was obviously tested enough that he was their anticipated rising star.
There have been attempts to discredit Fife. Не can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org"
Janet Porter, WorldNetDaily, 02.10.2009
Ann Dunham, Obama’s mother, aged 52, died of cancer in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Obama was elected the Illinois State Senator
Obama was elected the US Senator
Chapter 4. Don’t ask Lugar
August 5-7, 2005
Senators Lugar and Obama in Russia
"Obama" visited Russia (together with Senator R. Lugar) and met secretly his SVR (former KGB intelligence) handlers to discuss his prospectives for the U.S. presidency. It appeared that U.S. Senator Barack “Obama” was getting out of control and Russians decided to teach him a lesson. Here’s what happened.
Sen. Richard Lugar, an Indiana Republican and Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, and Sen. Barack Obama, an Illinois Democrat, were detained for three hours on August 7 at an airport in Russia's city of Perm . "We are not certain as to why or the particular activity that caused that delay," Lugar said. He said U.S. Embassy officials informed the senators that "an official at the Foreign Ministry has issued an apology this morning."
No one from the Russian Foreign Ministry could be reached immediately. The U.S Embassy could not immediately confirm the information. Russia's Federal Security Service , however, defended the plane's delay, saying it was because the Perm airport isn't part of an Open Skies Agreement, which allows certain planes to bypass inspections. The FSB, the agency that succeeded the Soviet-era KGB, said it could only comment on the report within a week's time. Maksim Zhalayev, deputy head of the border control service at Perm’s airport, accused the senators of refusing to follow border guards’ orders, telling Russia’s Ekho Moskvy radio that was the reason behind the delay. U.S. Embassy officials said the flight was a U.S. military flight, and therefore should have had diplomatic status. Lugar's spokesman, Andy Fisher, said that Russian officials had initially refused to allow the plane to take off, and insisted on boarding it. "They did not. The border patrol finally got orders to let us go," Fisher said. The senators and their aides spent three days in Russia visiting sites where warheads are stored before destruction under the U.S.-funded Comprehensive Threat Reduction program. This international scandal could never happen without President Putin’s straight order.
Chapter 5. Gestapo again
February 10, 2007
"Obama" announced his candidacy for President of the United States.
July 2, 2008
“Obama” made a statement: “We can’t rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set. We got to have a civilian national security force that just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded”. Many Americans, including Congressman Paul Braun, think that Obama wants to establish a Gestapo-like security force to impose a Marxist dictatorship, but I know that he means KGB with its structure and methods – just as I explained in my instructions.
KGB instructions for Obama, “The Professional” by M.Kryzhanovsky
Gestapo : what I recommend
1."Public places total control” method: assets were recruited at every big restaurant, bar, hotel or store. They delivered information on any client whose behavior was somewhat different from the general one: too excited or too depressed, too greedy or too generous, too open or too "closed", etc. And very often such a client deserved special attention. 2.Aggressive total recruitment — by the end of World War II there wasn’t a single guerilla detachment, resistance or espionage group on occupied Soviet and European territories that had not been in part or completely eliminated by the GESTAPO or SD — 100 per cent professional counter-terrorist and counter-espionage job based on infiltration. 3. The “Night and Fog” operation. By 1941 the Gestapo analysts reported that the “taking hostages” practice was not effective any more as resistance on the occupied territories was even increasing after that went into effect. Instead, resistance fighters had to be secretly arrested and transported to Germany where, after investigation, they just vanished without a trace. 4. "Third degree” interrogation (see “Special Influence”)
Chapter 6. Pelosi favor
Barack Obama and Joe Biden were nominated as Democratic candidates for the US President and Vice President. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi knew that Obama was not eligible under the US Constitution – that’s why she wrote the first variant of nomination certification and then changed it . She deleted “…legally qualified to serve under provision of the United States Constitution…” But before that the House Speaker showed the document to somebody who had enough power to make corrections – who ? Her KGB /SVR handler
If she was recruited by KGB – when ? why ? how? money, ideology, career or blackmail ?
Now look at the evidence of a federal crime:
Variant 2 – official document
KGB instructions for Obama, "The Professional' by M.Kryzhanovsky
Presidential decision making
Decision making is a multiple choice process.
2. Any decision involves political risk.
3. If you can’t make a decision, you need more information.
4. Be optimistic, but remain realistic.
5. Give yourself a deadline.
6. No brainstorming chaos.
7. There are two kinds of decisions: irreversible and reversible. Better know which kind you are facing.
Here’s the process:
a) Identify the problem
b) Analyze the problem — what are the facts?
c) Evaluate options – what are the pros and cons? what can go wrong?
d) Identify choices – which alternative is the best?
e) Implement plans – what action needs to be taken?
As the world #1 leader you have to know that this world is being ruled not by you but by 11 financial corporations : Barclays, Goldman Sachs, Capital Group Companies, FMR Corp, AXA, State Street Corp, JP Morgan Chase, Legal & General Group, Vanguard Group, UBS AG, Merrill Lynch & Co Inc.
Rahm Emanuel, Hillary Clinton and Leon Panetta (first from left)
Chapter 7. Good Russian boy
November 4, 2008 .Obama won the race and became the first Russian illegal spy to be elected the U.S. President. The Congressional Research Service, a public policy arm of Congress, officially admits no one in the government ever vetted Obama's constitutional eligibility
November 18, 2008. After his victory , President "Barack Obama", the most powerful man in the world, lost sense of reality and ignored his Russian intelligence boss (Mikhail Fradkov) instructions – he had his own vision on how to rule and destroy America .Russians were not going to lose control over the White House and American President. They explained to Obama, that it's OK, but he had to work together with Bill Clinton, a "big friend of Russia" and his people. Bill Clinton was instructed what to do and in November 2008 Obama had to divide the power – he appointed Hillary Clinton the Secretary of State, Rahm Emanuel ( Clinton's Chief Political Adviser) – the White House Chief of Staff and Leon Panetta (Clinton's Chief of Staff) – CIA Director
October 2, 2010 . He managed to fire Rahm Emanuel (I'll tell you why) and after that Russians humiliated him one more time – in April 28, 2011, he was forced to nominate Panetta to replace Robert Gates as Secretary of Defense. Panetta would end all
operations and withdraw all U.S. troops from Iraq – that's another Russian intelligence order. Obama, actually, lost half of his power by giving two key Cabinet positions to Clintons team – that's how Russians punished their illegal spy for his independence.
And that’s what good Russian “Obama” is doing for Russia:
1.He's destroying America – its called "socialist intervention into the US economy".
A person who wants to spend $1 trillion on health care reform which is not a priority at all in the middle of horrible economic crisis, is either an idiot or an enemy of America with a very well calculated plan to terminate the country. Obama did it – in March 2010 he signed Health Care Reform legislation into law.
2.He's into immigration reform which is a socialist intervention into American society – he'll turn 12 million poor illegal Latinos into US citizens-revolutionaries. In 2012 they'll get green cards, by 2016 they'll get citizenship and bring here all their family members (grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, brides and grooms) – around 50-60 million unemployed poorly educated people. And that will be the death of America, the end of American Constitution and the birth of a totalitarian "Obama – forever " Communist regime.
3.Rising unemployment and inflation, budget deficit at every state and city is another Obama's trick, planned by Russian intelligence – he's pushing big states like Texas, New York and California to a "boiling point" after which they might take serious steps towards independence – the beginning of America's death. USSR collapsed the same way – now Russians through Obama want revenge.
4.While Bill Clinton saved one Russian "mole" John Deutch, Obama saved 10 (ten) Russian illegal spies, arrested by FBI in June, 2010, sending them back to Russia in 2010 without any investigation – severe blow to American national security and priceless gift to SVR, Russian intelligence. The case is very interesting because Hillary Clinton was the target of Russian spy ring. That’s what happened.
On June 28, 2010 FBI arrested in New York, Massachusetts, Virginia and New Jersey 10 Russian illegal spies.All were charged as agents of a foreign government ((Russia) and were not registered with the Dept. of Justice , 5 years in jail. Also, all of them except Anna Chapman, were charged with conspiracy to commit money laundering, up to 20 years in jail.
In 2007-2010 Alan Patrikof, a financier, a close friend of Clintons, a sponsor Hillary Clinton's election campaigns, had business contacts with vice president of accounting firm "Morea Financial Services, Inc" (120 Broadway, #1016, New York, NY 20271, 212-608-1080) an SVR illegal Cynthia Murphy ( Lydia Gurieva). So, the whole group was working for Cynthia Murphy who was trying to get access to Hillary Clinton .
Illegal Russian spy ring : “Cynthia Murphy” – first from the left in the upper row. Alan Patrikof
Philip J. Crowley, assistant press secretary to the US State Department, made right away the statement:"There is no evidence to suggest that this spy group had U.S. Secretary of State as its principal target".
“Daily News”, 09.30.2010 :”One of the accused Russian sleeper spies may have been trying to worm her way into Secretary of State Clinton's circle of high-powered friends. Suspect Cynthia Murphy worked at a downtown financial firm that appears to have put her in contact with Alan Patricof, a New York venture capitalist and top Democratic donor who was a finance chairman of Clinton's 2008 presidential campaign.The federal complaint states that in February 2009, Murphy reported to Moscow that through work, she had met a financier who was "a personal friend" of a current cabinet official and an active political fund-raiser”
On July 9, 2010 they were exchanged for garbage, 4 defectors convicted in Russia. On July 12 Russian leader, PM Vladimir Putin met the group which was official recognition of their merits. On October 10, 2010 , Dmitriy Medvedev, President of Russia , awarded all 10 spies with Russian orders and that means they did a very good job in America destroying its national security.
6.Obama’s pro- Russian U.S. National Security Strategy :
“Analysts, agents and officers who protect us must have access to all relevant intelligence throughout the government”.
A very dangerous trick – just imagine Russian recruit a “mole” with access to all relevant information .
I call this a “hologram method”. If I, Russian “mole”, work for CIA as nuclear proliferation analyst, I have access to
“all relevant information” throughout US intelligence community:
Air Force Intelligence, Army Intelligence, Central Intelligence Agency, Coast Guard Intelligence, Defense Intelligence Agency, Department of Energy, Department of Homeland Security, Department of State Bureau of Intelligence and Research, Department of the Treasury, Drug Enforcement Administration, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Marine Corps Intelligence, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency , National Reconnaissance Office, National Security Agency
Navy Intelligence, Office of Director of National Intelligence
Do you understand what that means ? I’ll explain. The White House is sending requests for information or research on a certain political or economic problem, situation in Europe, Asia, etc. A “mole’ is sending those request to Moscow and Russians calculate the US strategy, understand ? Besides, “mole” is stealing information from all above mentioned agencies. We have to stop it today – just for that deadly blow to American national security Obama has to go to jail as the enemy of state.
7.All his foreign policy actions work for Russia – withdrawal from Afghanistan, withdrawal from Iraq (that's a huge gift for Iran, Russia's best friend), anti-Israel policy (a gift for Palestinian terrorists – Russia's best friends, most of whom were trained in Soviet Union).
8.Obama and World War III.
KGB instructions for Obama, “The Professional by M.Kryzhanovsky
A change of government and political and economic systems by political gangsters, usually fed, pushed, incited, and possibly funded and equipped by the secret services of another country.
Government buildings are blockaded, the government isolated, all communications and transportation systems captured, government media closed, new government formed.
– political and economic crisis
– mass anti-government propaganda (in the army too)
– provoked mass protests and civil disobedience actions
– terror and urban guerillas
1.“Domino” or “chain reaction.” A coup, revolution or civil war in one country provokes the same actions in other countries (neighbors). It doesn't matter what country is going to be next, most important – what country is a target.
Russians are the best if it comes to revolutions and SVR, not CIA is actually behind revolutions in Egypt, Tunisia, Lybia and Syria. Radical Islam comes to power over there + Iran + Palestine and we have a perfect coalition to start a big war against Israel .
Now, it's extremely important for Russia to re-direct radical Islam vector. It goes through Afghanistan and then through Muslim Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Kazakhstan (former Soviet republics) to MuslimTatarstan and Muslim Chechnya , constituent republics of Russian federation.
Both Obama and Hillary made numerous statements that USA support these and other "democratic" revolutions. They protect Russia in such a way and re-direct radicals to USA.
Why Russia needs the pro-Russian president of America ?
Because Russia is the economic target of the World War III – like it was in 1941-1945, during World War II. Russia has the world's largest reserves of mineral and energy resources, the world's largest forest reserves and its lakes contain 25% of the world's fresh water. Russia is energy superpower : #1 in the world in natural gas reserves, #8 in oil reserves and #2 in coal reserves.
The sources of energy (oil, gas, uranium, coal) are rapidly coming to an end. At the same time China, india, Brazil, Indonesia are rapidly growing.
China ranks since 2010 as the world's 2nd largest economy after the US. It became the world's top manufacturer in 2011, surpassing the United States . China is increasing its economy (GDP, gross domestic product) by 10% a year – in 5 years there will be 1,5 China, 1,15 India, 1,5 Brazil ,1,15 Indonesia. 9 billion people on Earth with energy, food and fresh water supplies coming to an end in the next 25-40 years. That means that 500 million Europeans and 300 million Americans have to lower their standards of living – and they will not accept this ! On top of it we have the global financial and economic crisis which is actually killing America.
The only way out – to capture resources that still remain to preserve their standards of living.
The World War III is coming – the war between USA and China for Russia's resources. It might start in Middle East and (radical Islam against Israel) and then re-directed to Russia.
Russian leader Putin will do everything and will pay anything to postpone the war as long as possible.
November 17, 2011
War between USA and Russia ?
The 8th annual summit of the Valdai Club closed with a three-hour-long meeting of the summit’s participants with the Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, who shared his views on a wide range of issues with the international experts and journalists.
Ariel Cohen, senior research fellow at the Heritage Foundation said that Valdai experts discussed a wide range of issues with Putin. Putin did not hesitate to say that if America continues pursuing its missile defense plans in Europe, serious conflicts may arise in bilateral relations, but Russia is not afraid of this". He added that “big battles with the next U.S. administration are in the offing" and “this will be Russia’s main challenge from the West and the United States in the next few months.”
November 8, 2011
Hillary Clinton is pushing Russians to “Arab spring” revolution. She wants to rule the world through my “managed chaos “ strategy and KGB asset Obama can do nothing to stop her.
Prime Minister Vladimir Putin strongly criticized U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton , accusing her of encouraging and funding Russians protesting 2011 State Duma election fraud, and warned of a wider Russian crackdown on dissent. By describing Russia's parliamentary election as rigged, Putin said Clinton "gave a signal" to his opponents.
"They heard this signal and with the support of the U.S. State Department began their active work," Putin said in televised remarks. He said the United States is spending "hundreds of millions" of dollars to influence Russian politics with the aim of weakening a rival nuclear power.
Putin's tough words show the deep cracks in U.S.-Russian ties despite President Barack Obama's efforts to "reset" relations with the Kremlin. Ahead of the election, President Dmitry Medvedev threatened to deploy missiles to target the U.S. missile shield in Europe if Washington failed to assuage Moscow's concerns about its plans. Clinton has repeatedly criticized Sunday's parliamentary vote in Russia, saying "Russian voters deserve a full investigation of electoral fraud and manipulation."
Russian protesters have taken to the streets in Moscow and St. Petersburg for three straight nights despite a heavy police presence, outraged over observers' reports of widespread ballot box stuffing and manipulations of the vote count. This week has seen some of the biggest and most sustained protests Russia has faced in years, and police have detained hundreds of protesters.
Putin was president from 2000 until 2008, when he moved into the prime minister's office to abide by a constitutional limit on two consecutive terms. He intends to reclaim the presidency after an election in March that would give him at least six more years in power. Putin's return to the Kremlin still seems assured, but he clearly has been shaken by the outburst of public anger and it is not yet clear how much of a challenge it will pose to his power.
Moscow has already put about 50,000 police and 2,000 paramilitary troops on the streets, backed by water cannon.
Putin warned that the government might take an even harder line against those who try to influence Russia's political process on behalf of a foreign government. He accused the U.S. State Department of spending "hundreds of millions" of dollars in Russia and his government has to "work out ways to protect our sovereignty from outside interference." "We are the largest nuclear power," Putin said, addressing supporters during a televised meeting. "And our partners have certain concerns and shake us so that we don't forget who is the master of this planet, so that we remain obedient and feel that they have leverage to influence us within our own country." He said "especially unacceptable is the infusion of foreign money into the electoral process."
Clinton defended her criticism of the elections, saying she was expressing concerns the U.S. thought were well-founded.
Russia's only independent election monitoring group is supported by grants from the United States and European governments.
It’s interesting that Hillary Clinton’s #1 supporter is Republican Senator John McCain who said on October 20, 2011: “ I think dictators all over the world, maybe even Mr. Putin, maybe some Chinese, maybe all of them
should be a little bit more nervous because the people of Libya rose up. We assisted them and if it hadn’t been for the British and French, NATO air power , they probably wouldn’t have succeeded. I think they are to be nervous. I think it’s the spring, not just Arab spring. I can’t predict it – armed uprising or anything like that – but I can certainly see significant
protest in a lot of countries.
KGB instructions for Obama , "The Professional" by M.Kryzhanovsky
Foreign policy "golden rules
1.International treaties have to be negotiated by diplomats prior to endorsement by presidents.
2. The information gathered by spies plays an increasingly role in diplomacy (arms-control treaties would be impossible without the power of reconnaissance satellites and agents to monitor compliance).
3. If you start war, it doesn’t mean you failed diplomacy , it means military decision is much more profitable.
4. Make it clear to foreign leaders right away whether you are or you are not going to follow the previous President’s foreign policy (after consultations with big business). If you are not going to follow it, design a doctrine of your own (it’s a strategy that is the recognized approach or policy of the US government.
5. National security is your top priority and is the “king’s job” because actually you have no domestic political obstacles to your foreign policy (if it’s a question of war), so you are a chief decision maker there. (The CIA Director has to be excluded from this process — you don’t need him. Besides, the CIA even today, no matter how hard I tried to educate the Agency, remains the worst of the worst and is not to be reformed — it has to be abolished. We have to transfer political intelligence functions to Pentagon. National security is designed to protect the United States and the vital interests (investments) of big business and to promote American values in a world of rivals, and the CIA, through all 60 years of its history, has proved to be absolutely unsuitable for the job).
6. Any country has to be involved in the sphere of our strategic interests if it has a strategic geographic position, significant sources of raw materials, a well-developed transportation system, or could be used as a military base. The strategic policy of any country rotates around the USA and if not — that means a certain President is waiting for greater incentives to come on board. Against target countries, don’t hesitate to use the strategies of pre-emptive war, post-war (post-crisis) reconstruction, and nation building (which means erasing national identity and supplanting it by liberal values).
With China’s growth , the Cold War is back with a vengeance, so we are back to secret deals based on spheres of influence — but that’s a temporary strategy.
7. You can’t always do what you want without help – you are dependent on other world leaders, Congressional positions and international public opinion. Ask the Senate to help you sometimes – believe me, they’ll be happy and proud to do so.
8. Create super-profitable conditions for big business by political penetration worldwide. Big money men start investing abroad when they find a safe environment — law and order. The more they invest the more political power they get (international corporations is the most important element of international system ; the other two are governments and non-governmental organizations).
9. Use big investors to ruin other national economies and governments by withdrawing finances when the economic situation is worsening. As soon as the country opens its financial markets, it increases its dependence on global economic processes that it cannot control; and a financial crisis can easily be staged. Conversely, other countries’ access to the US markets is a powerful economic and political tool.
10. Make the US markets the most attractive for investors by provoking unstable situations in other countries and regions.
11. Send troops or work through military intelligence (not the CIA) to wherever you perceive a threat to the US investments.
12. Use pressure everywhere — strategic nuclear missiles are still the most powerful blackmail tool. Remember, if you are dealing with Russia or China, they will look not only for agreement, but for advantages.
13. Use “personal diplomacy” — phone calls to foreign leaders (every planned phone call has to go through the National Security Adviser and be well prepared, like a serious negotiation). Most important are phone calls to our allies — NATO members. Don’t forget to wish happy birthday to the leaders in person!
14. Use “informal diplomacy” – recruit politicians in other nations who might be able to give informal access to a country’s leadership. In some situations, such as between USA and China diplomacy is done through semi-formal channels using interlocutors such as academic members or think tanks. This occurs in situations when presidents wish to express intentions or to suggest methods of resolving a diplomatic situation, but do not wish to express a formal position.
15. Don’t hesitate to use summits as a tool, because:
-if you meet a foreign leader in person, you can reduce tensions and clarify national interests.
-personal relationship may lead to improved relations between nations.
-summits allow you to focus national attention on specific issues.
-presidents engaging in personal diplomacy are much more capable than career diplomatic bureaucrats of understanding the domestic policy consequences of diplomatic actions.
-summit negotiations can yield quick results, since discussions are between leaders with the power of decision rather than between representatives who must receive instructions, make reports and rely new proposals.
-diplomatic impasses may be overcome at summits by shifts in policy that only top leaders are empowered to make.
-if presidents desire an international forum for their diplomatic policies, a summit meeting can provide one.
-successful summits can enhance the image of the President and the United States
16. If you’re ready to fight for national interests, forget about human rights — you can always blame infractions on the other side.
17. Isolation is the greatest enemy to information.
18. There’s no sense in applying sanctions if big business isn’t interested.
19. Economic and hence, political progress for any country affects the USA through economic competition that threatens the market and jobs.
20. Any initiative is risky if it’s about unstable region, but you lose popularity fast if you are perceived as indecisive or weak in foreign policy.
21. Any trip abroad has to convey a strong message.
22. Direct military intrusion indicates weakness in your foreign policy. If it’s inescapable, involve as many allies as you can.
23. Don’t touch our military bases abroad!
24. Big debts open markets. No matter what, open national markets world-wide for American big business and remember – the markets, not Presidents, rule the world.
25. Tie your allies to international economic projects and make them pay most of the expenses.
26. Never talk about money in public — talk about democracy, human rights, liberal values and disarmament — people like it.
27. Move forward — transform Americans’ national and patriotic feelings into nationalistic ones (follow the French model) to get total support of your policy (see “Mind Control”).
28. Don’t pay too much attention to the CIA – all they have to do is to support you with appropriate information to justify your strategic political decisions – and nothing else.
29. Ignore the UN – Secretary General has no real power, but you can take advantage of such a thing as the UN peace-keeping if it corresponds with your interests – the US economic costs could be minimized. Besides, UN peacekeeping can promote a spirit of international accountability in solving a certain regional problem. Don’t forget to explain your strategy to the Congress – they don’t like the UN either. On the other hand, you have to manage an international crisis, if it threatens our national interests (start with strategic planning, check national security system for the adequate response, use propaganda to get domestic and international support, consult with big business and allies, start crisis negotiations if possible, use diplomacy (see below) and force or threat of force).
30. To reach global leadership you must have enough resources, national support and a well-calculated strategy (see also “Strategic planning”). As you already know, the US budget is financed by foreign lending. When the dollar goes down in foreign exchange markets, it’s supported by foreign central banks and you’re OK as long as Japan, Saudi Arabia and Germany have an interest in propping up the American economy and do not raise the price for financing America’s debt. The worst situation would be to lose support both at home and abroad
Foreign policy decision making involves:
– assessment of the international and domestic political environment
– goal setting. We have multiple foreign policy goals, and we must determine which goal is effected by the international and domestic political environment
– determination of policy options
– decision making action
– implementation of chosen policy option
Securing the top position requires :
– economic domination
– military power — pre-emptive war or blackmail by war (seeking domination requires an inevitable increase in the military budget)
– a cultural and media invasion
– special operations to influence or neutralize leaders with negative attitude
Modern mechanism of world domination
1. If the country does not accept American rules of the game, we start a "velvet" or "colored revolution.
2. We replace the government by pro-American regime.
3. If the government resists, we start the US and NATO military operation and help the anti-government organizations to overthrow the government.
Destabilization strategy based on terrorism – you kill political leaders and civil population, blow up government buildings and blame the opposition.
Stabilization strategy – first, "terrorists" destabilize the situation in the country and then the US and NATO troops come to "stabilize' it.
"New order" or a "managed chaos” strategy – American “new world order” through the international chaos, permanent wars, civil wars and revolutions.
My definition : "Managed chaos” strategy – geopolitical re-division of the world by provoking riots, revolutions, civil wars and overthrowing regimes in independent from USA sovereign states to keep the U.S. world hegemony. Political, national, religious and social conflicts in target countries have to be permanent. The strategy is being covered by a "struggle against international terrorism". The operation is preceded by information war against the target regime and backed by NATO forces if necessary (Lybia).
Most important targets of the 21st century – Russia and China. That’s the reason we occupy Afghanistan
and have to circle China with our military bases in Central Asia.
Global energy control strategy – the US control of major oil regions and gas fields.
To keep America on top, we would have to prevent cooperation and coalitions between: China and Africa; Shi’ia and Sunni Muslims; Germany and France; Venezuela and Cuba. Their trade agreements and alliances will change the geopolitical situation.
In most important world regions keep the balance by supporting the country which follows the leader:
In Europe — support Britain to balance Germany. You rule Europe if you rule the Persian Gulf. You rule the world if you rule Europe, and that’s why you have to keep NATO by all means to block the military independence of Europe (Germany).
In East Asia – support Japan, Russia and Taiwan to balance China.
In South Asia support Pakistan to balance India.
In Latin America — support Argentina to balance Brazil.
1. Use secret visits (send the National Security Adviser) if the international problem is complex and important — in this way you don’t depend on media and public opinion. Afterwards you can talk, if it was a success.
2. If presidents like to drink with each other, they are ready to deal with each other.
3. Avoid negotiating on major issues at the end of the day, when your energy is low.
4. Negotiate smart, watch your initiatives. The more you tell about your position, the less your partner will tell you about himself, and the higher price you’ll pay. Diplomacy is all about money and the essence of any negotiations is the price range.
5. Any information should be exchanged as a part of a compromise and not merely given away.
6. Always talk less than necessary. Concentrate on facts and never tell other person about feelings (or your family and medical problems). Don’t interrupt others, try to understand what they really want and if they try to manipulate you. Also, resist giving in to interruptions until you have completed your thoughts – “Just a moment, I haven’t finished”. Use Taleyran approximation – if it’s difficult for you to speak up, try to make just one diplomatic statement. If they press you, insist on moving this questions to experts. And use indirect language such as “It looks like” or “You see situation from a very special angle”.
7. No negative emotions – strong emotions indicate weak nerves. Realize that there might be other issues motivating the other person’s behavior and never take things personally.
8. Stop self-limiting behaviors, such as smiling too much, nodding too much, tilting your head or dropping your eyes in response to other person’s gaze. Speak I normal conversational volume, don’t scream and don’t whisper, either, as you won’t be taken seriously.
9. Take a problem-solving approach to conflict, and try to see the other person as your collaborator rather than your opposition. You’d better postpone negotiations than allow them to break down.
10. Fix all questions and don’t be in a rush to answer any of them.
11. The slower you talk, the more confident you are.
12. Never ask straight questions.
13. It’s important to know what questions and when you have to ask. Start with an “invitation” question that does not need a definite answer but opens up the discussion, like: “No matter what reporters say, we’ll start negotiating for arms control.” Proceed with “intelligence gathering” questions, like: “Are you going to abide by our last agreement on the withdrawal of military forces or do we have other options?” Go to “expertise” questions, like: “It’s 5000 soldiers, right? ”
There’s a difference between expertise and straight questions – straight question are like: “Will you sign the treaty?” and these have to be avoided because you’ll get no straight answer right away. Finish with a closing question, like: “I think that’s what we intend to sign? Next time we can start from here.” Or you can press your partner: “Let’s not lose this last opportunity, eh?”
14. Explain your negative attitude in a smart way: give half the information and continue, depending on your partner’s reaction. If you can’t accept his proposal, tell him that the experts may look into it again and come to agreement. If your partner is not a complete idiot he’ll understand his proposal is unacceptable (because the experts have already done all they could). But if he is an idiot, he’ll agree to “kill” his proposals by passing them to the experts.
You start to lose momentum if you start to defend yourself.
15. Stop (postpone) negotiations the moment you start to lose or you could end up in a total failure and that could be used by opposition back home.
16. If you bring ideology – try to win. If you bring national interests, try to find compromise. Be flexible — that’s a sign of strength, not weakness.
17. Don’t make aggressive statements for the media, no matter what.
18. Respect is half a victory, but you usually win when your partner is scared. Avoid open confrontation and respond to personal attacks with humor.
19. Watch the military experts – they are always ready to “push” you. No arms agreement can win ratification without backing from Joint Chiefs, because Congress needs and trusts their expertise, and their disapproval is a strong tool against you in case you ignore their advice. So, think three times before you appoint Joint Chiefs.
20. Take negotiations on the trade deficit very seriously — they often take you nowhere and have zero results as your partner wants you to change your attitude to him completely as well as your international economic policy, while you expect the same favor from him. You can influence one partner but you can’t very easily influence the international system.
21. After you come back home do some positive advertising through the media — in such a way you influence other presidents and future negotiations. If the negotiations resulted in a treaty, “sell” it to the Senate for approval.
22. Negotiation no-nos:
– don’t be confused if your partner threatens you — that means he needs your cooperation. Don’t enter into negotiation right away with high demands.
– don’t touch the toughest issues first. Don’t assume — that’s a sign of weakness.
– don’t hesitate to pause or take a break.
– never say “no” to your partner’s ideas — rather, pack them up in one “package” with your proposals.
Tricks in diplomacy are usually used to distract your hard working team, shift the emphasis of the negotiation in order to shape the deal on terms of your adversary or manipulate your team into closing negotiation and accept terms you don’t really like. And the tricks are:
“Leap” – your adversary is losing and starts “jumping” from one point to another
“Pile” – your adversary “piles up” problems, tries to provoke a chaotic discussion or stop negotiations
“Empty chair” – a day or two before negotiations start your adversary informs you that he’s not ready yet, trying to press you (or he wants to change location)
“Diplomatic illness” – the practice of feigning illness to avoid participation in negotiations and at the same time to avoid giving formal offense.
“Deaf” – your adversary keeps asking questions instead of answering yours
“Provocation” — your adversary doubts your team’s professional level and your ability to negotiate
“Busy guy” — your adversary breaks negotiation for an hour or two pretending he has to do some very important business (or that he got a very important call).
“Mirror” – it’s a very interesting “programming” trick. The technology is simple: you try to “mirror” your adversary’s style and behavior, adopt a similar posture, use his gestures, and follow the speed of his speech. First, he will like it subconsciously and will be more open to you. Second, you’ll understand better his way of thinking.
“Sandwich” – pressure (often — military) — negotiations — pressure
“Show” – using certain arguments your adversary appeals to your emotions
“Circle” – a very sophisticated trick: your adversary tries to “push” his proposal in different variants and finally comes back to his initial variant, trying to convince you that’s the best choice
“Carrot and stick” – threat (blackmail) plus promises (money). The guy could blackmail you also by demanding to set a deadline
“Student” – your adversary talks too much about the details, asking a lot of minor questions, trying to make you nervous and make mistakes
“Donkey” – your adversary declines the offer to speak first
“Ball” – encourage your adversary if he’s looking for “global decisions” and he’ll do a lot of minor favors
“Rubber” – delay, if you can’t predict the result, and press your adversary by delaying the answer
“Last train” – you can press your adversary by an ultimatum right before negotiations are over, if he really is interested in some result. “Spice” the ultimatum with some important reasons and give your adversary a choice of variants.
You can also leak opposing demands to the media (be careful with this one. Do not betray diplomatic trust by talking about secret deals or demands that actually have been mentioned). You may also escalate your demands during negotiation and manipulate public opinion to line up behind your demands.
Diplomatic Double Talk
We are disappointed. We got nothing.
Situation disturbs us. It’s unacceptable no matter what.
There are still differences between There are huge differences.
our approaches to the problem .
We can’t accept this deal. This means trouble.
We reserve the right to use any means
to prevent further worsening of the situation. This means war.
Discussion helped us to understand each
other better. We’ve wasted our time.
We don’t understand your attitude. Stop it immediately.
I’m trying to understand your position. Understand me too, idiot!
If I’ve understood you correctly, you don’t agree. Do you have any other option?
We both will pay a very high price if we don’t
reach agreement. Yes, that’s a threat !
"Barack Obama" announced his intention to seek re-election in 2012.
KGB instructions for Obama, "The Professional" by M.Kryzhanovsky
Determine if you can handle the Oval Office: Are you willing to accept such a huge responsibility and put the rest of your life on hold ? Are you skilled in dealing with big groups of people ? Can you motivate the nation to action ? And think about your biography, which is, of course, not perfect. Then:
1. Decide how are you going to impress party leaders.
2. Make intensive preliminary polling to determine your chances.
3. Poll big demographic groups as well as smaller groups of people from selected demographic groups.
4. Determine the rationale for your candidacy. What is your political record?
5. Delay announcing your candidacy until late in the year before the election to minimize expenditures and risk, avoid legal spending limits, avoid voter fatigue, avoid getting ensnarled in unnecessary controversies and contradictions.
6. Carefully study applicable election laws before you start fundraising and spending.
7. Write your campaign plan (strategic objective, tactical targets, key message, target audiences, methods of delivery, timing, your progress evaluation — polls).
8. Learn the political and economic issues and develop your campaign message.
9. Prepare the “speech” and the “book” (the “speech” is the standard speech that you deliver and it should answer the most important question — why are you running for President; the “book” contains the message and all possible questions on your program.
10. Take a benchmark poll — it will provide the road map for your campaign.
11. Establish your strategy and message
12. Study the results, polls and “successful” areas of previous election.
13. Establish a perfect graphic look (image).
14. Develop a fundraising plan, put the fundraising team in place and start asking for money. No money — no campaign.
15. Create a personal contacts pyramid (priority and general contacts) because personal popularity is your starting point.
16. Set up offices.
17. Get professional candidate training.
18. Determine the focus of your presidential policy (taxes, crime, education, health, social security, national security).
Working with the Staff
1) campaign managers — they plan the campaign, organize and recruit the staff, supervise daily campaign operations, make priority contacts with key special groups big business and big media, correct the strategy and make quick decisions. It has to be someone you trust completely.
2) campaign consultants-specialists in both direct (personal and public meetings) and indirect (media, advertising) campaigning
5) issues researchers
7) lawyer (interprets election and campaign reporting laws)
8) personal assistants (work on issues in foreign and domestic policy in cooperation with the whole team).
9) fundraisers (plan and execute fundraising events — dinners, parties, auctions, direct appeals through telephone and letters, receptions, computerized fundraising). Big business has to be approached by rich fundraiser only.
10) scheduler (determines events and locations — TV and radio talk shows, news — conferences, meetings with students and professors at college campuses and with professionals at their associations’ annual meetings, special events and fundraisers especially with ethnic leaders in big cities, as well as festivals and big shows where celebrities demonstrate their support, large extravaganzas, meetings at civic clubs, farm warehouse auctions and special auctions, local civic events. Also, scheduler makes arrangements with local media before your visit and sends media the copies of your speech; insures that good crowd will attend the event and takes care of transportation arrangements). The purpose of the campaign planning and strategic scheduling is to draw press attention to the candidate for transmission to the voting public. That’s natural — the candidate who has enough media attention has much better chances of recruiting public acceptance and raising campaign funds.
During the “invisible primary” which is the nomination, campaign you have to make visits to party organizations especially in pivotal states, such as the above mentioned Iowa and New Hampshire where you have to make as many handshaking and personal contacts as possible. Key staffers must travel with you.
11) “Image makers” – political consultants who sell your public image as a clear, simple, portrait-like characterization, acceptable to all groups.
12) “Hit men” – campaign consultants who are experts on negative advertising, designed to “kill” your opponents.
13) “Field staff” (in target cities mostly). The most important person at any local office is the coordinator — he establishes organization and contacts influential people and political activists. Coordinators must be appointed to each special interests group (women, minorities, unions, college students, public interest activists, the professionals)
14)“Local volunteers” are needed to work in the offices and the streets. Your family has to take an active part in your campaign, too. Your wife and kids are your visual image makers.
Running Mate. Your running mate belongs to your staff too — it has to be your best choice. This person should be compatible with you in age, intellect, political views, and be of approximately the same height. He is selected to balance the national ticket in terms of geography, religion, ideology, government experience and political style. You have to appeal to the broad electorate, while your running mate appeals to specific groups. He serves to reinforce — or break down — the electorate’s attitudes toward you. If you have little domestic or foreign policy, or Washington experience, a running mate with that experience can reassure voters. And he has to give voters the impression your policy will be continued unchanged in case you die during your presidency or in case he is elected the US President himself after your two terms in the Office.
You are the #1 fundraiser yourself. You must have substantial financial support to compete. .
You must have an overall plan which outlines expenditures month by month. It is imperative to have even more money on hand at the end of the campaign for an advertising blitz when the voters are most attentive and the field of candidates has been winnowed out. Half of a campaign funds go to media.
Failing to do well in early caucus and primary contests means more than losing delegates — it means that contributions stop.
Your speeches have to be a fun, and match the meal and drinks — don’t be heavy and too political. Actually, you have to run two campaigns (a political campaign and a fund-raising one) and you must win both; if you raise less money than your opponent, you lose, because you don’t have enough money to inform, influence, and motivate your voters. If you are a Senator or a Congressman, you already have an advantage in money (free postage on mail sent to your constituents, automatic media coverage) and you can use your congressional staff to assist your campaign. Besides, you are interviewed by reporters for free as an elected official. You can also ask your political party for a contribution to your campaign. Party money can be given in two ways – as a “direct” contribution or as a “coordinated” expenditure. Direct contributions are funds given by the party to candidates to do with as they please. Coordinated expenditures are made for such services as polling and TV advertising, but the party has a say how the money is spent.
Then you have to ask PACs (political action committees) to fund your campaign, too. PACs are special-interest groups which consist of people who pool their money in order to contribute it to candidates or political party committees who share their political, social, religious or economic views. PACs include corporations, trade unions, professional associations and groups composed of political conservatives or liberals, or people who share the same ideological views on women’s rights, gun control, the environment, civil rights, etc. Remember the “women factor”: there are more women than men in our country, women are more likely to be registered to vote, and among registered voters women are more likely to vote. An additional source of money is “soft money” contributions. “Soft money” is supposed to be used for the party-building activities, but often ends up supporting the campaigns of individual candidates.
The key rules in fundraising are:
– find some “fat cats,” quick
– get fundraisers with lots of rich friends
– get money from those who usually contribute
– go to New York, Florida, California, Texas
And the most important strategy is to raise big money for yourself and prevent big money from being spent against you. Early fundraising is crucial to a campaign because of the high costs organization and the need to demonstrate viability. The best states for fundraising are California, New York, Florida, Texas, which supply half of all campaign donations. Go right ahead and raise money in New York and spend in Iowa and New Hampshire.
To finish well in pre-nomination popularity contests (“straw polls”) you have to appear daily in TV ads, and prime-time news coverage — after the primaries media “label” winners and losers and that affects voters and contributors a lot. Media, especially the most influential “the New York Times” and “Washington Post” (their publications influence decisions on which news stories will be carried on TV channels), have to take you as a very serious contender.
Due to the winner-take-all electoral college system, in which the leading vote-getter in a state wins all of that state’s electoral votes, you MUST win as many large states as possible rather than build up strength in states where you are weak. You have to win a majority (270 of the 538 electoral votes) and for that, concentrate on visits to the most populous states — California, New York, Texas, Florida, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, New Jersey, North Carolina, and Georgia 54+33+32+25+23+22+21+18+15+14+13 = 270).
Work closely with your party activists and supporters among Senators, Representatives, Governors, Mayors, ethnic and religious groups leaders, big business, celebrities, unions leaders. Determine the states in which you are the strongest and then build you campaign on that basis. Republicans have usually done well in recent years in the Midwest, West and South (Tennessee, Kentucky, Texas, Oklahoma). Democrats win in the Northeast industrial base, Mid-Atlantic and Pacific Coast. New York City is a very important factor because the most active, influential and rich people live there.
The press officer (contacts media, takes care of newspapers, radio and TV ads) — the person who markets you — is the boss of advance team that takes care in each state of a total exclusively positive press coverage. To my mind, the best choice for this position is a former journalist with good wide connections to media. He prepares press releases and press kits and schedules interviews and press conferences with the positive vision and attitude reporters (press or media kits contain your photos, a brief biography, campaign position papers, printed brochures and names of contacts for additional information).
The technique in good paid advertising is to go with those ideas, arguments, thoughts, themes and believes in which people are already inclined to believe or ready to accept. There’s no difference between commercial and political advertising — you just substitute a car or shampoo for a human being. Modern presidential campaigns center on “media events” — staged public appearances, during which reporters can talk with you and take pictures (if you have too much money, you can organize media wave — a very large amount of political advertising on TV). Then, the “walking tours” must be scheduled when you, followed by reporters, photographers and TV crews visit potential supporters.
Simultaneously your aide sets up press conferences, selects interviews, and background briefings. You have to talk to press 24/7 and everywhere on the campaign bus, train or plain, hotel, etc. A good thing is — you get free media coverage and people trust it more than paid coverage, like TV and radio commercials. You are most likely to win if you obey these rules:
– if you can manipulate media — you manipulate the nation (sorry, it’s harder to manipulate free coverage).
– the media makes the election, not the voters
– a presidential campaign does not allow for privacy
– newspapers put emphasis on issues, TV on image, style and ability to communicate.
– never lie to reporters; they will make sure it backfires on you sooner or later.
– if an influential newspaper, radio or TV station endorses you, you have their supporters, readers, listeners and viewers.
– people remember much better what they see, not what they read; if they don’t see you on TV, you don’t exist.
– TV talks to 98% of Americans and takes your message – and other messages about, or against, you – immediately, straight to the nation.
– TV, not your political party, is the #1 channel of communication between you and the public
– your political party is nothing but a service center and a money machine. Parties divide the nation while your message has to be one of unity.
– take it seriously if The New York Times takes your opponent seriously.
– it’s important to know what your opponent is saying to reporters privately, “not for attribution.”
– if you live in heavily populated state, like New York, California or Texas, you start the presidential election campaign with much better coverage.
– never fight the media like the Nixon administration did — they kept a list of Nixon’s critics (famous reporters), so they could be targeted for harassment, accused of income tax evasion, etc. What happened then? The reporters felt like heroes, Nobel Prize winners. Better target them for buttering up, and feed them lots of stories with a spin in your favor, instead.
Pollsters works through newspapers, Internet, telephone surveys, person-to-person surveys, mailed questionnaire to selected voters. They provide voters' behavior research and analyze past election data. They tell to you how well-known you are, how well you perform, what are the voters’ preferences. You should poll voters in each state in proportion to that state’s share of the national vote. (You must have at least one polling company on payroll.) Polling is of extreme importance in presidential campaign because it’s the tool to correct your strategy, determine “positive” local areas and supportive voters and work with them, it tests the nation’s attitude to your personality and your issues and that means you can calibrate your message and calculate your success. The most important thing about polls is that they play indicator and identify support or hostility. And the golden rule here is: you have to ask the right question if you want to get a useful answer.
At the same time polling is one of the most expensive elements of a modern campaign because now you have to receive information on too many groups and issues, including groups with specific economic, ethnic, religious, geographic, educational, occupational and residential characteristics and how those characteristics affect attitudes about a wide range of policy issues.
Polls also help you:
– to decide whether to run or not
– improve your recognition and image
– target opposition’s weakness
– formulate media ads
Your pollster has to pinpoint blocks of voters (swing districts) who are undecided and who might be persuaded to vote for you. Experience shows that 40% of public attention go to social problems, 40% — to economy and 20% — to international matters, but if the United States is at war, the situation is different and national security turns into a top priority for everyone. And watch out for campaign spies — keep polls analysis and media plan secret.
“Benchmark” – surveys of the whole nation which provide basic information about your chances and the nation’s political preferences (it’s your “presidential decision maker”).
“Follow-up” – surveys are used to gather more data about particular concerns raised in initial benchmark surveys. They are conducted state by state and are used in planning campaign strategy.
“Panel” – surveys are used to refine strategy further by re-interviewing previous respondents to determine opinion shifts on specific issues within various demographic categories. They are supplemented by continuous “tracking polls” that measure fluctuations in general voter support for the candidate across time.
“Special group” – used to poll the debate results. Selected groups of voters watch candidate debates and register their “positive “ or “negative” feelings toward the candidate’s specific statements or actions. After that analysts tabulate and analyze the reactions of the whole groups.
Never behave as if you think you are God’s gift to the nation.
Be presidential – look calm, sincere, knowledgeable, fatherly and open.
Be electable – prove to the nation that you are the best choice.
No one has ever been elected the US President without winning the New Hampshire primary.
Primaries direct financial backers to a promising candidate.
Voters judge you by your friends — appear with popular politicians, big business, labor and interest groups leaders, and show business celebrities. Advertize your meetings with Congress members and world leaders (go abroad if you have a chance to meet a world leader).
The most important event in the election process is the National Convention, not only because the eventual finalist candidate is actually nominated but because after that the campaign’s audience increases (more than twice as many people vote in general elections as participate in the nomination process). You have to decide how to win the support of these new voters as well as to appeal to people who identify with the other party and partisans who backed losing candidates for the nomination.
Choosing a Strategy
Any strategy is good if it helps you to win support of a majority of people chosen by the state parties to be delegates to the national convention. Your choice of a strategy depends on your current position:
A. If you are an incumbent, you have to stress that the American people’s life improved a lot during your first term. You can count on successful start because you are guaranteed to be known actually to every American, and the Oval Office lends you credibility and respect. It’s of vital importance to have economic accomplishments — in such a case well-timed announcements of government statistics on the economy or of plans for domestic initiatives can also help you. Listen, I didn’t tell you this, but you have to manipulate (stimulate) the economy during the election year with tax cuts that can help reduce unemployment, and with social programs financing.
Of course, you’ll have to pay for it, but that will happen after you are re-elected. And a good thing is — an improved economy erases voters’ bad memories of past years. Then, try to avoid too aggressive campaigning — it’s a sign of weakness. Make official appearances in carefully controlled settings. Influence media coverage with official presidential actions and use “pork barrel” politics to appeal to specific constituents. You can also benefit from the nation’s reluctance to reject a tested national leader for an unknown newcomer. And if you start important foreign policy initiatives, it will guarantee you continued media coverage.
If you have poor chances to be re-elected, you can play the “national security” card:
– find a US “enemy”
– start a media psychosis (see propaganda tricks and brainwashing )
– concentrate power (special services) to establish a total legal control on the nation
– provoke an international conflict, restricted or full-scale war
– send a message: “If you are against the President, you are against America!”
B. If you are a challenger you have to convince the public they don’t live better than they did 4 years ago, or, if the economy is OK, point out mistakes that were made in the foreign policy. Or make up some social issue that will get passions inflamed and hijack the headlines.
The job is tough if you challenge a President who is popular — first, you have to break down his positive image; second, you have to portray yourself as a much better replacement. You have no choice but to start with the “outsider” strategy — you present a “fresh face” to voters weary of the current political situation (in such a case you have to attack administration in a very aggressive manner). Plus, you must give quick response to your opponent’s charges (get advance copies of his speeches through friends in the media).
Then, show yourself as a smart and diplomatic person using a special “triangular” strategy, when you, like majority of the voters, place yourself between liberal and conservative positions. Evaluate situation — you may need “early knockout,” when front-runners hope to use their early strength in polls, fundraising and endorsements into decisive primary victories at the beginning of the primary season. The hope is that the candidate will build such an impressive early lead that the competition quickly drops out. And a “shift” is the most popular thing with challengers — if the President is good in national security, they point out to the problems in economy, if he’s good on the economy, they point out to the problems in national security — very simple. (Watch his mistakes anyway — you can benefit from them. Bill Clinton would never have run for President in 1992 if someone from the Bush White House hadn’t called him in 1990 and asked him not to run. That phone call was one of the most stupid political moves of the 20th century, because it convinced Clinton that they thought he had a good chance if he did run for Office.)
Be simple, identify with “ordinary people” and no matter what tell the voters your parents or your grandparents “were like them – regular people, not millionaires.”
Finally, you must know some very popular and efficient dirty tricks, like “negative campaigning” or “black PR.” To make a long story short: no matter what your opponent says or what decent people think about negative campaigning — “black PR” works! Use it to turn a rumor or a fact into a serious political scandal; respond to and neutralize the opponent’s attacks (using “black PR”) fast, before they are broadcasted or published.
It works best through intermediates (persons and organizations not connected directly to your campaign). You must have a very detailed file on your opponent (negative research) and then start spreading negative and all kinds of compromising data from his personal and political life. If he is or was elected official (Senator, Governor, Mayor), you can point out his mistakes and actions which were not popular. People must know in detail (get your staff to read a few books) the negative sides of his life, program and terrible consequences of his election. Remember also that a rumor repeated twice turns into a fact, especially if you start a “whispering campaign” in Congress.
A “negative ID” trick is my favorite: you identify your opponent with a totally unacceptable (for the voters) viewpoint, like: “There are those who want to stop the war on international terror and you know who they are!”
Debates are very important because they offer the only all-national event at which candidates can be judged. You and your opponent will be under huge stress as you both must operate simultaneously at the focus of attention of each other and of all elements of electorate. Debates are, actually, head-to-head confrontations with two main aspects: the pre-debate negotiations over whether there will be a debate, and the post-debate analysis of who did how well. The debates offer nothing new for the public and the basic strategy is to hope your opponent will make a mistake (President Ford made one in 1976, saying that: “There is no Soviet domination of Eastern Europe.” People just didn’t want to hear it. Richard Nixon was very wrong in 1960 trying to debate on substance, while his opponent, John F. Kennedy, concentrated on style and on presenting the correct presidential image).
While preparing for the winning debates you must:
– have a detailed file on your opponent and study all his speeches and statements; ask yourself: “What does he have that I don’t have?”
– train to answer all possible questions
– be ready to demonstrate deep knowledge of issues and your presidential bearing to a nationwide audience
– repeat your message but keep in mind that image is more important than ideas while you debate — people want to see your good looks, good clothes and nice smile.
And here are the debating “Don’ts”:
Don’t attack first — that’s a sign of weakness.
Don’t be over-polite — a little showmanship appeals to voters.
Don’t be too aggressive — it will ruin your image as a future President.
Don’t answer the questions too fast — that implies you are not thinking.
Don’t rush, no negative emotions, no sudden gestures (extra gestures mean that you are not surewhat you are saying is correct).
Don’t touch anything while you talk.
Don’t disappoint people — speak in a clear and simple way.
You restrict your influence if you sit.
Follow the rules :
Avoid anxiety reactions — speech errors, moistening of lips, perspiring, shifting eye movements, body jerks. Gesturing with fingers apart communicates weakness, while gesturing with fingers tightly together communicates power.
Look at your opponent with intense concentration — it gives the attitude of command and comfort of the situation. .
Answer a question you want to answer, no matter what question was asked.
If you give better answers, you are the better candidate.
Immediately after the debates your press officer has to give the media his biased impression and explain why you won the debates. Your pollster has to watch the polls results.
Speaking in Public
Your aides have to determine the “theme of the day” and brief you about the day’s events and issues. To get elected you must promise economic growth with low inflation and balanced budget no matter how grave the economic situation is.
Don’t be too specific on issues and tell people they elect their way, not a candidate.
Cite the Bible.
Don’t look too intellectual.
State repeatedly that you’re not going to divide the nation into supporters and enemies, Democrats and Republicans, “my voters and other voters” — be a leader to all. (But first, to win the nomination you must appeal to the more liberal sections of your party if you are Democrat, and to more conservative sections if you belong to Republicans).
Don’t talk much; transform your thoughts into examples and slogans.
Never say you want power, even if you want to save the nation in crisis.
Never talk down on big business. Promise federal financing, especially in economic downturns.
Remember: voters are extremely sensitive to tax-cut proposals and which social segment would benefit from them. The middle class brings you victory, so promise tax cuts for these people, with tax increases for the wealthy and high unemployment rates.
Even if the economy is OK, point out the signs of coming crisis and promise to change the situation fast. Keep talking about problems, though it’s hard to win if the incumbent President runs for re-election with balanced budget and economic growth.
You can be liberal on domestic issues, but you have to be conservative on national security (defense and foreign affairs).
Use these tactics:
1.“Join the crowd” – this reinforces people’s natural desire to be on the winning side and it is used to convince the audience that your program is an expression of the nation’s desire for change, and it is in their best interest to join;
2. “Provoked disapproval” – persuade a target audience to disapprove your opponent’s message by suggesting that the message is popular with groups hated, feared or held in contempt by the target audience;
3. “Inevitable victory” – you invite those who did not join majority;
4. “Neuro-linguistic programming” — you will be elected if you can do this better than your opponent and program the whole nation for a positive reaction. People always try to avoid anything and anybody unpleasant; and people are always looking for pleasant things and other pleasant people, somebody they want to meet again and again or at least see on TV. Everybody wants to be a winner; and to be a winner brings pleasure and self respect. Just convey this sense to the nation:
“Vote for me and you win!” or
“Vote for me or you lose!”
“The choice is yours!”
The problem is – " birth certificate" story made Obama very angry, but actually he's in panic. Russians are in panic too – it was a 100% surprise for them. They didn't plan initially that Obama might get the Oval Office and his enemies would put his fake biography and documents under microscope. Russians could ask Donald Trump to stop his own investigation (Trump met Russian leader Putin and stated that America needs a president like him). He will, probably, run for president in 2012 and he has to press Obama (Trump says "no", but polls say "yes").
Now "Obama" has to make a choice together with his Russian boss Mikhail Fradkov, SVR Director:
1)resign or just disappear and go back to Russia
2) commit suicide or wait until Hillary Clinton's clan kills him with my help. I can tell FBI Director Robert Mueller, CIA Director Leon Panetta and Secret Service Director Mark Sullivan one more time – I'm not coming back, I will not kill "Barack Obama" or anybody else, stop calling me and sending agents to get me back
3) continue his re-election campaign and presidential activity no matter what
Now it all depends on Obama's "big boss" Russian leader Putin. If Putin wants "Obama" to stay and win re-election, Communist Russia may loan him enough money to cut present 9.2% unemployment in half. NOBODY can beat Obama in 2012 after that.
4) fight Hillary Clinton's mafia, cut off any attempts to investigate his biography
I don't think his fight will be a success – he's too scared. Bill Clinton knows that Obama is a fake. Leon Panetta knows Obama is a fake – that's why Panetta, nobody from nowhere, will soon rule Pentagon. Robert Mueller who has to be in jail since 9/11 tragedy knows perfectly well who Obama is – that's why Obama extended his 10-year term that expires in September, 2001. He pushed the Congress to violate the law (10-year FBI Director's term was established by Congress following the controversial 48-year tenure of Edgar Hoover).
5)there's also "one-way ticket" possibility, if Russian intelligence makes a decision to "neutralize" "Obama" (staged car accident, etc) to avoid huge international scandal.
KGB "issued" already "one-way ticket" to another "mole" – former CIA Director (1973-1976) William Colby who knew too much and wanted to talk. “Mole” John Deutch informed Russians about the problem and on April 27, 1996 Colby died in a strange “boating accident” near his home in Rock point, Maryland. His body was found underwater on May 6, 1996. He “died from drowning or hypothermia after collapsing from a heart attack or stroke and falling out of his canoe”.
Obama’s bosses, SVR Director Mikhail Fradkov and Russian leader ,PM Vladimir Putin have to decide what to do with him.
Version . Barack Obama is KGB /SVR asset
It's possible that Obama was not exchanged by "John Smith" but just recruited by Russian intelligence, brought to Moscow and trained there (“lost” Columbia years).
If we talk about recruitment, Russians knew his socialist parents, his fake biography, fake birth certificate and fake US citizenship. Classic blackmail. In espionage practice works best when a person reached top position in politics, business, science, military, etc. It worked in 1981 , but 2004 (right after he was elected U.S. Senator) would be the best time to recruit. Blackmail usually goes with promises and money. The problem is – Obama can't even insist on DNA test to prove his identity. He knows perfectly well that Barack Hussein Obama Sr. is not his biological father.
Chapter 8. Why “Occupy Wall Street”
A revolution is coming – a revolution which will be peaceful if we are wise enough; compassionate if we care enough; successful if we are fortunate enough – but a revolution is coming whether we will it or not. We can affect its character; we cannot alter its inevitability”. – Robert Kennedy
“Occupy Wall Street” 10,000 participants, Times Square, New York, October 15, 2011
I told you, KGB/SVR is the best in the world. Americans have no idea what’s in stock for them in 2012. National state of emergency and martial law after Occupy Wall Street (OWS) revolutionaries’ attempt to storm the White House or the US Congress, Obama’s re-election as a Savior of America. Most important – you have to cultivate mass fear among Americans until 2012 elections. Look.
About 80 people were arrested near Union Square on Saturday afternoon when demonstrators clashed with police during a protest led by the group Occupy Wall Street. Of the dozens arrested, most were for disorderly conduct, obstructing vehicular and pedestrian traffic, resisting arrest and, in one case, assaulting a police officer. Protesters wielding signs that demanded "End the Fed" and other anti-Wall St slogans marched up Fifth Avenue near Union Square.The group is comprised of activists critical of corporate influence over politics and demanding higher taxes on high-income individuals.
The New York City Police Department arrested 700 of 2,000 people who marched across the Brooklyn Bridge as an expression of solidarity with the Occupy Wall Street protesters . 1,000 protesters marched from Wall street to NYPD.
The Occupied Wall Street Journal, the protesters' free publication , included a "Declaration of the Occupation" approved at a meeting of protesters on Sept. 29. "We come to you at a time when corporations, which place profit over people, self-interest over justice, and oppression over equality, run our governments,".
Occupy Wall Street website:
Occupy Wall Street is leaderless resistance movement with people of many colors, genders and political persuasions. The one thing we all have in common is that We Are The 99% that will no longer tolerate the greed and corruption of the 1%. We are using the revolutionary Arab Spring tactic to achieve our ends and encourage the use of nonviolence to maximize the safety of all participants.
In October , 2011 $300,000 in cash has been donated, through the movement's website and by people who give money in person , said Bill Dobbs, a press liaison for the movement. The movement has an account at Amalgamated Bank, which bills itself as "the only 100 percent union-owned bank in the United States."
On October, 12, I got the following e-mail:
Dear Mikhail Kryzhanovsky,
Join us this Saturday, October 15, as we show our support for Occupy Wall Street and getting big money out of politics! We're meeting at the Common Cause NY office (74 Trinity Place, Suite 901 — convenient to the R, 1, 4 & 5 trains, see map) at 4:15 pm and then going to the demonstration in Times Square together, with signs and information to hand out. Let's send the message to our elected officials that "We, the People," in the Constitution does not mean "We, the Corporations." For more information or to join us, please contact Deanna Bitetti at email@example.com or 212-691-6421.
Common Cause is a national nonpartisan organization with chapters in 35 states.
1133 19th Street NW, 9th Floor, Washington, DC 20036. phone (202) 833-1200.
What FBI is doing about it
1.Work on the files on every leader at every city or town involved in the movement. Once they mentioned Arab Spring tactic , they are political danger and enemies of state, because it’s a coming revolution.
2.They want a redistribution of wealth which is a Communist declaration and the goal of the Communist
Revolution (that’s exactly what happened in Russia in 1917). That’s why all activists are under surveillance.
All meetings are under surveillance too – FBI is looking for most aggressive participants who might be used later.
3.Media has to talk about OWS non –stop to keep nation in fear and panic. FBI assets inside big media are working on this task.
What will happen in 2012
FBI agents provocateurs inside the Occupy Wall Street revolutionary movement leadership order to storm the White House or the US Congress, or to block both buildings completely.
Obama orders the State of Emergency to save and protect America. Obama is re-elected. My friend Dale Robertson, teaParty.org President, helped me to spread this information all over America on November 4,2011.
Chapter 9. War 2012
First violent internal strategy is the FBI assets provoked mass Occupy Wall Street movement riots in Washington, DC and the attempts to storm the White House or Congress. Obama saves America and is re-elected.
Second violent strategy is an outer one. Nothing unusual or fantastic:
1. We "insert" CIA assets with straight ties to the Ministry of Intelligence and National Security of Iran into any terrorist group.
2. The terrorist group attacks one of the US military bases, say, in Saudi Arabia.
3. Obama declares the war against Iran.
October 11, 2011, first stage of “Iran” operation
US Attorney General Eric Holder, a liar, and Obama, KGB asset
Eric Holder : "Iranian government tried to assassinate Saudi Arabia's ambassador to the United States Adel Al-Jubeir in a plot that that has been foiled by FBI". The suspects were arrested and identified as Manssor Arbabsiar and Gholam Shakuri (Arbabsiar is a naturalized U.S. citizen and holds a U.S. passport and an Iranian passport). The plot would have also involved bombing attacks at the Saudi and Israeli embassies in the nation's capital.
Arbabsiar approached an informant for the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency in Mexico, a Los Zetas drug cartel member, and inquired about his knowledge of explosives and the possibility of targeting the Saudi embassy in D.C. Hre reportedly offered the informant $1.5 million for the death of the ambassador. The criminal complaint mentions that the assassination plot may have targeted the ambassador's favorite D.C. restaurant. The restaurant was not named.
The Iranian government responded to the U.S. accusations that its Quds force, part of Iran's Revolutionary Guard Corps, had been involved in plotting the attacks. Iran's official Islamic Republic News Agency labeled the U.S. accusations as "a comedy show fabricated by America."
Arbabsiar and Shakuri are CIA reliable assets – they’ll go to jail and might even spend some time there. Most important – Obama said he “he would remove no option of U.S. response”.
What Obama gets:
1) Successful military engagement enhances presidential popularity. All five Presidents who have run for re-election during a war have won. Eric Holder : "Iranian government tried to assassinate Saudi Arabia's ambassador to the United States Adel Al-Jubeir in a plot that that has been foiled by FBI". The suspects were arrested and identified as Manssor Arbabsiar and Gholam Shakuri (Arbabsiar is a naturalized U.S. citizen and holds a U.S. passport and an Iranian passport). The plot would have also involved bombing attacks at the Saudi and Israeli embassies in the nation's capital.
Arbabsiar approached an informant for the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency in Mexico, a Los Zetas drug cartel member, and inquired about his knowledge of explosives and the possibility of targeting the Saudi embassy in D.C. He reportedly offered the informant $1.5 million for the death of the ambassador. The criminal complaint mentions that the assassination plot may have targeted the ambassador's favorite D.C. restaurant. The restaurant was not named.
The Iranian government responded to the U.S. accusations that its Quds force, part of Iran's Revolutionary Guard Corps, had been involved in plotting the attacks. Iran's official Islamic Republic News Agency labeled the U.S. accusations as "a comedy show fabricated by America."
2) A quick war improves the electoral fortunes of the president’s political party.
3) War is good business. It stimulates demand for a variety of manufactured goods and services and is a powerful stimulus to all fields of scientific endeavor.
4) War provides opportunities to direct lucrative contracts to companies and individuals who helped get the President elected, or who can help in the future; and to the constituents of select Senators and Congressmen for the same reasons.
5) War usually pleases the Joint Chiefs (and their full support is important politically).
6) War keeps down the unemployment figures.
7) War is as much a financial operation as anything else.
8) War unifies the country, and keeps the public’s attention away from issues that might be controversial.
9) War provides a rationale for the implementation of tighter legislation and the removal of certain freedoms that would never be tolerated in peacetime America.
10) The use of US forces spurs a "rally around the flag" effect that lifts the President’s popularity and builds up support for the troops.
11) We stop Iranian nuclear program and Obama gets full support of the pro-Israel lobby in Congress and all over America.
12) Iran is #2 in natural gas resources in the world and it's important we have a "friendly democratic government". Besides, we cut off China from Iranian oil.
Obama also gets emergency powers:
I. Powers over individuals.
Confine any individuals seen to be threats to national security.
Declare martial law.
Assign armed forces to conflicts in foreign nations.
II. Powers over property.
Require industries to give priority to government contracts and seize industries failing to comply with such orders.
Fix wages and prices.
III. Powers over communication.
Withhold information from Congress and the public deemed potentially sensitive to national security.
Monitor and censor communications between United States and other nations.
Tell me Obama isn't re-elected in 2012.
Chapter 10. Here comes Hillary
2012 is coming and there's a player who'll never give up and whom Russian intelligence service can't stop. Hillary Clinton , US Secretary of State, with a team of her own.
March , 2010
I’ve received an invitation for a dinner with President Obama and Speaker of the House Pelosi from DCCC (Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee) signed by Ian Sugar, Director of Development. Sugar explained that I pay $15,999 (credit card) and on May 13, 2010 at 6.00 PM I had to come to St. Regis Hotel, New York .
The Honorable Steve Israel ,The Honorable Eliot L. Engel,The Honorable Nita M. Lowey,The Honorable Jerrold Nadler,The Honorable Gregory W. Meeks, The Honorable Joseph Crowley, The Honorable Anthony Weiner, The Honorable Scott Murphy along with Members of the New York Congressional Delegation
along with Nancy Pelosi, SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE
and Chris Van Hollen, CHAIRMAN OF THE DEMOCRATIC CONGRESSIONAL CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE
Invite you to join President Barack Obama Thursday, May 13, 2010
St. Regis Hotel Ballroom, Two East 55th Street at Fifth Avenue, New York, New York
6:00 p.m. – Host Committee VIP Reception
6:30 p.m. – Dinner
For more information or to RSVP, please contact
Diana Fassbender at 202-485-3438 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Host: write/raise $50,000 per couple (Includes Host Committee VIP Reception, Presidential Photo and Dinner)
Guest: $15,000 per person / $30,000 per couple (Includes Presidential Photo and Dinner)
I cannot attend but enclosed is my contribution of $ _______
Please make checks payable to the “DCCC” and mail to:
Speaker Nancy Pelosi, 430 South Capitol Street SE, Second Floor, Washington, DC 20003
If you would like to contribute by credit card please complete the following and return via fax to (202) 478-9499 or http://www.dccc.org/PresidentObamaNYCPlease charge my personal credit card $ _________
May 13, 2010Paid for by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.
430 South Capitol Street, SE • Washington, DC 20003 • (202) 863-1500 • www.dccc
Now, guess who was the DCCC Chairman in 2005-2009 and who could advise Ian Sugar to send Kryzhanovsky, a former KGB sniper, an invitation to a dinner with Obama ? Rahm Emanuel. I didn't go, instead I've put on YouTube my video “How to Kill President Obama’ to show vulnerability of Obama's protection system.
http://dai.ly/pRS7fR YouTube video
All I had to do was:
buy 9mm Zig Zauer practice to get used to the pistol, come to St. Regis unarmed, disarm any Secret Service pig
Complete the job
October 12, 2010
Mark Sullivan, US Secret Service Director CIA, FBI and Secret Svce want me toplay Oswald #2. I say :”No”
I had a meeting with two Secret Service agents, John and Bratt (646-842-2107). It appeared, that 2 teams were hunting me all over New York City. They explained to me that I "was a very lucky guy" because John and Bratt (team #1) found me, not team # 2 which might "treat me much worse". I said: "If you want to kill me, put sniper in a house across the street – I'm not scared". They had no comments on that but they were very nervous about the video. We had a long discussion. I've asked them why they allow the White House press office to put Obama's next day schedule on Internet with exact time and place of his trips – it gives a perfect possibility to kill him. They told me it was Rahm Emanuel's order and they can do nothing though on October 2, 2010 Obama fired Emanuel and it was a small victory over Clintons. More interesting – they told me they wanted me to work for them too :" We know you as "Filament", you work for CIA and we want you to work for us too under the same alias. We'll pay you". So, I'm still acting CIA agent and they're still sure I'll do political murders ? And who's the target – Obama ? That's why Secret Service is nervous – they are in the game ?
Later I've got information that team # 2 , two men and a woman armed with handguns, found my family in Brooklyn, interrogated them in a very rude manner, illegally searched the apartment, took PC and kept it for a month, and ordered my wife and son not to tell me about their visit in case I make a phone call. It looks like Secret Service Director Mark Sullivan didn't make a final decision yet – to kill me or not.
That's not the end.
January, 20 2011
Obama and FBI Director Robert Mueller CIA Director Panetta and Hillary Clinton. His promotion to Defense Secretary was a “miracle”
I talked to FBI agent Eric Perry, Queens, NY field office. He informed me that my video made "high authorities, people on the very top are extremely nervous". He didn't explain if it was FBI Director Robert Mueller, the White House Chief of Staff or Obama himself. He asked me to delete the video from YouTube. Why FBI is so nervous, they are in the game ?
Like with JFK assassination, you don't need huge conspiracy – it's enough if CIA Director Panetta, FBI Director Mueller and Secret Service Director Sullivan make a deal – simple, right , Mrs. Hillary Clinton ? I still keep your letters where you promise any help. I ask you not to kill "Barack Obama", even if he's a fake President and you know it, and he's your personal enemy. You can make a deal – he'll resign and go back to Russia, and you take the Oval Office, nice and quite.
No matter what people might think and say, Obama is a spy – my 30 years of experience, my knowledge of espionage business, my intuition, his behavior, his aggressive style, his manner to talk and treat people (he's never asking – he's always ordering) – everything says he's my brother in arms, Russian intelligence officer, and he was t r a i n e d to be the U.S. President. Tell Panetta, Mueller and Sullivan to leave him alone. No bullet, no staged car accident, no 'heart attack", please.
Operations like these – no witnesses. Once Obama was elected the US President, there are only 3 guys who know the truth about him in Russia – PM Putin, President Medvedev and SVR Director Fradkov.
Medvedev and Obama
And 3 more guys who know everything about Obama in the States:
– Bill Clinton who blackmailed him in November 2008 and forced him to take his people
– Leon Panetta who was "promoted" to Defense Secretary without any explanation
– Robert Mueller ( Obama is scared of him to death – violated the law and asked the Congress 2 more years for Mueller)
Who are these last two to be treated like kings by Obama ? Nobodys who could blackmail him.
So, let's them explain "Millenium Hilton" first, smell the court and jail, and then maybe they can make a deal and talk about Obama ?
I think that's a good suggestion and it has to be published – they have to move after that, deny, make statements. It's good – once they start talking, you cut every answer in small pieces(episodes) and ask questions on each. It's gonna be very hard to lie then.
September 10, 2011
I had a chat with a very professional "somebody" on Internet, here's a report.
– I did some digging…..you're on the FBI, CIA, NSA [National Security Agency – M.K.], and even DIA [Defense Intelligence Agency – M.K.] top 25 watch list….don’t worry, I have this page secured, but damn, did you know this?
– How you got it ?
– Well I didn’t find it on Wiki! I had to hack, do some "overtime" work in the office, wasn't supposed to, but did it anyway.
– Can I see this info ?
– I didn’t dare lift it.
– Most interesting is DIA.
– Not really. You'd be surprised ,the USA intelligence community is a mess, everybody does everybody else work, and does it badly.
– Interns can view classified files from work without anyone noticing ,its pathetic that I did what I just did, I shouldn’t have been able to but I could.
– Still, I'd like to know what DIA wants.
– I have no idea why they find you a subject of such high interest.
– They erased 3 days ago YouTube "Barack Obama 2012: KGB Technology 2008".
– Ex KGB officer living in the United States. I'd say with all you've done, I'm surprised you're not on EVERY list.
– So, can I have a look ?
– I haven’t done any lifts yet, as long as you don’t "touch" anything, its harder to trace, I'll see what I can do. I'll get back to you.
So, National Security Agency and Defense intelligence Agency is involved in anti-American conspiracy too ? CIA, FBI, Secret Service, NSA and Pentagon ? What’s going on, America ? What’s going on, DIA Director lieutenant General Ronald Burgess and NSA Director General Keith Alexander ? What’s going on, America ?
October 27, 2011
“Hill’s shock poll climb over Bam”
By S.A. MILLER, New York Pos
WASHINGTON – Yes she can!
Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton bests all the Republican presidential contenders in theoretical head-to-head matchups — and by larger margins than her boss, President Obama, a new Time poll reveals.
Hillary Clinton has got the 2012 election all wrapped up
according to Time.
Clinton handily bests former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, a front-runner in the GOP race, 55-38 percent. That’s a much better result against Romney than Obama, who defeated Clinton for the 2008 Democratic presidential nomination after a grueling primary fight. Obama topped Romney by just 48-44 percent, according to data from the same poll that was released last week.
How Clinton and Obama fare percentage-wise in poll matchups vs. leading Republican candidates:
vs. Romney : Clinton 55-38 Obama 48-44
The poll is part of a Time cover story on Clinton that hits newsstands tomorrow. Even Obama is singing the praises of his old rival these days, likely because it’s a safe bet that Clinton would never challenge him for the 2012 nomination. “She’s been outstanding,” Obama said of Clinton this week during an appearance on NBC’s “Tonight Show” with Jay Leno. Clinton said this summer that she plans to step down as secretary of state at the end of Obama’s first term, but that she has no plans to run for office and will instead return to private life.
November 4, 2011
Knopf released Bill Clinton’s “Back to Work” – Hillary’s hubby offers economic optimism, but who’s back to work
to save America ? Hillary, of course. “Back to Work” ? No, back to power !
November 9, 2011
President Obama's top political operatives – including campaign chief adviser David Axelrod, former White House Deputy Chief of Staff Jim Messina, who is serving as Obama's 2012 campaign manager; Patrick Gaspard, executive director of the Democratic National Committee who until recently oversaw political affairs in the White House; and Obama's lead pollster Joel Benenson, who played the same role in the 2008 campaign – traveled from Chicago and Washington to the headquarters of the William Clinton foundation in Harlem for a meeting with a former president.. The “how to re-elect Obama “ meeting went on for more than 2 hours. .
The Obama aides laid out their sense of the political landscape, their polling data on attitudes among voters in the Democratic base and independents who might be truly undecided, the shaping of their message and their campaign's organizational structure across the country. They discussed findings from voter focus groups that the campaign has conducted in recent months. Much of the presentation dealt with battleground states such as North Carolina, Virginia, Nevada, and Arizona, where Obama prevailed four years ago but faces more difficult odds next year.
Clinton peppered the Obama operatives with dozens of probing questions and specific suggestions, not only concerning their strategy and message but how to handle the leading Republican candidates, too. Economic conditions and how to address them dominated the discussion. What most interested the Obama team were Clinton's insights on heartland voting blocs that remain in the political middle: not the Republican-leaning independents who always end up voting for the GOP nominee, but the truly uncommitted who largely ended up supporting Obama in 2008. While Axelrod arrived with no particular "ask" beyond Clinton's advice, the meeting ended with the Obama group telling the former president something he may already have surmised: they want him actively involved in the re-election campaign and expect to engage him regularly in the months ahead.
November 16, 2011
Obama announced Bill Clinton his official 2012 re-election campaign adviser.
That means Russian intelligence isn’t going to lose Obama. That also means Barack Obama – Hillary Clinton 2012 ticket is on the table.
Democratic insider: "On the podium in Charlotte, NC on the final day of the Democratic Convention, the hands held high will be that of Barack Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton. If the president’s polling numbers don’t come up or fall even further, he will need to do something to change the discussion and focus to reinvigorate the party and excite the faithful. There would be nothing more exciting then Hillary on the ticket in 2012. Today Bill and Hillary Clinton are two of the most popular politicians in the world."
I think it all depends on Hillary. Clintons might have a huge surprise for Obama – Hillary Clinton – Barack Obama 2012.
November 18, 2011
“Dead drop” operation in Canberra – Hillary ?
Obama arrives at the forecourt of Parliament House in Canberra, Australia
A booklet detailing Barack Obama's security arrangements during his Australian visit this week has been found lying in a gutter in Canberra, the Australian capital.
The Sydney Morning Herald, whose reporter happened upon the booklet – titled "Overall Program and Orders of Arrangements: Program for the State Visit to Australia by President of the United States Barack Obama" — considers it "a significant and hugely embarrassing security slip-up."
It quotes security analyst, Alan Dupont, as saying the booklet's loss represented a significant security breach:
''If that had got into the wrong hands it would certainly put the President and some of his entourage at risk, if someone could respond quickly enough to having the information,'' said Dupont, from Sydney University. ''Even if you were an ordinary crim, there would be a market for that kind of book, so it's not good news.''
The booklet describes Obama's Australian schedule "down to the minute, as well as the breakdown of his security convoy, and the mobile numbers of dozens of senior US and Australian officials," the SMH reported.
The cover of the 125-page booklet even reads: "is not to be communicated either directly or indirectly to any person not authorized to receive it."
The booklet names a long-standing member of the Secret Service and details seating arrangements for the presidential motorcade, even describing from which limousine door the President will enter and exit.
It also describes his security convoy, locating the "counter-assault teams," a ''comms vehicle,'' an ''intel car,'' and the ''hammer truck.'' Hammer stands for ''hazardous agent mitigation medical emergency response.''
Looks like it was a dead drop operation. The question is – who “dropped” the classified Secret Service booklet and for whom ? Who wanted to kill Obama in Australia ? Question for you, Mrs. Hillary Clinton.
Chapter 11. “National crisis” – mission accomplished
September 8, 2011
US national debt is $14 trillion.
In 2009 Obama pushed through an $800 billion economic stimulus package.
In 2010 – $1 trillion health care reform.
In 2011, November 8 – he asked the Congress to pass $447 billion "American Jobs Act" and declared that the United States is in "national crisis".
KGB instructions for Obama, "The Professional" by M. Kryzhanovsky
Crisis means that your government as a system is exhausted and it’s unable to rule the nation and resources effectively in an extreme situation, including economic, natural catastrophes and war. A crisis has three stages:
1) before the crisis, when the first signs appear
2) crisis development until culmination
3) catastrophe followed by impeachment
A crisis could be programmed at the very beginning of your term (mistakes in political and economic courses, inexperienced personnel, faulty planning) or it can appear later (too many mistakes, change of political environment, shifts in the economic or international situation).
Mission accomplished .
Chapter 12. What America has to do
What I want
1. US Congress and Department of Justice full investigation into US President Barack Obama, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton,CIA Directors since 1995, FBI Director Robert Mueller and US Secret Service Director Mark Sullivan anti-American conspiracy.
2. Compensation for 10 years of sufferings, poverty and homelessness. I’ll spend the money to build up a private national security agency to protect America.
3. CIA has to be terminated. FBI and Secret Service – reformed.
4. De-obamafication of America
WHAT WE HAVE:
1) President who is the enemy of state
2) disabled White House administration
3) paralyzed House and Senate
4) 14 million unemployed people out of 150 million which is 9.1%
5) national debt of 14 trillion which will never be paid off
6) coming hungry revolution
7) 2012 budget:
– total revenue $2.627 trillion (estimated)
– total expenditures $3.729 trillion (estimated)
deficit $1.101 trillion (estimated)
WHAT WE HAVE TO DO:
– that there are no more Democrats and Republicans – there are Patriots and Communists
– that we, people , hire the President, Senators and Representatives, and we have the power to fire them
2) "Obama Has to Resign" state referendums
3) Define Red States (Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Nebraska, Alaska, Oklahoma, Kansas, North Dakota, Alabama, Texas, Mississipi, South Dakota, South Carolina, Montana, Kentucky, Indiana, Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Arizona, Louisiana, Virginia) as Patriotic States.
4) Create the Patriotic States Union (PSU). The US states governors , members of the Union Council, have to sign the Declaration, giving the states economic independence. Union will be open to any Blue or Purple (swing) state.
5) De- Obamafication of America.
Every state has to protect itself from Obama's war against America. Communist and any other anti-American activity, including pro-Obama propaganda in the Union has to be abolished. President Obama's physical access to the Union states has to be blocked, his election offices – closed. All present laws signed by Obama have to be cancelled if they work against people.
6) Declare state of emergency in the Union to fix wages and food prices.
7) Amend Constitution to make sure that Communists and Fascists will never get to the Oval Office again .
Janet Napolitano, US Secretary of Homeland Security also involved in anti-American conspiracy.
Her most important “immigration” job – to press and blackmail me to get me back as assassin
December 8, 2011
“Mr. Kryzhanovsky, We can do nothing about CIA. National security is not our business”. Michael Eatroff, Constituent Liaison, Office of Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, 780 Third Avenue, Suite 2601,New York, (212) 909-0492 (Phone).
U.S. Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, (D), NY
On November 9, John from NYPD Anti-Terror Dept called me and said that Michael Eatroff from Senator Kristine Gillibrand’s office informed them that I wanted to kill Gillibrand. He asked me who I am and if I really wanted to kill the Senator.I told him I’m “Filament’ and I have problems with CIA, not with Gillibrand. John was shocked to hear that I’m “Filament”, he said “it changes everything, I know about you a lot”.
He wanted to meet me right away, because , as he said “we are brothers” ( I was KGB “Nabat” anti-terror group sniper), but then we changed it to Tuesday, after his morning call – he said “at your favorite pizzeria, Mike”.
He didn’t call on Tuesday, November 13.
What does that mean:
1.He saw a classified document at Anti-Terror Dept about “Filament”, saying I’m a professional spy and a sniper, “not to be touched”. Anti-Terror NYPD Dept is watching me.
2.I’m “untouchable’ and that means CIA wants to set me up the same way they used Oswald (“passive sabotage” ).
3.They might do something bad to Somebody in NYC, where I live, and it might be just a fake attempt followed by my arrest or murder. I’m a former KGB – they might blame Russia for it – the smell of war between Russia and USA is in the air, Hillary Clinton and Senator McCain are talking about coming Russian revolution, Putin said at “Valdai” Club meeting that Russia might terminate USA in less than half an hour.
4.I’m RNC platinum member, I have a support letter from Bush – they might blame Republicans for it.
5.The operation might be a huge promo for Obama’s campaign if Obama is behind this. It might happen in January-February, so they could talk about it the whole year.
6.John wanted to see me Tuesday because he wanted to get instructions from hiss Chief. On Monday they told John to shut up and forget about “Filament”.
January 9, 2012
Obama kicked Bill Clinton's guy off the White House. Bill Daley, a former President Bill Clinton's Secretary of Commerce, resigned as Obama's Chief of Staff.
Chapter 13. Louis Freeh and Co.
Louis Freeh James Jones, Obama’s Tom Ridge
my former FBI boss National Sec. Advisor helped CIA to get me
back to kill Americans
March 14, 2012
Ex-FBI Director in 1993-2001, Louis Freeh whose people worked with me in 1995 and wanted to use me as a sniper for political murders, and Gen. Hugh Shelton, left, former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff are among the top former U.S. government officials whose speaking fees have been subpoenaed.
Speaking firms representing ex-FBI Director Louis Freeh and former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Hugh Shelton have received federal subpoenas issued by the Treasury Department Office of Foreign Assets Control as part of an expanding investigation into the source of payments to former top government officials who have publicly advocated removing an Iranian dissident group from the State Department list of terrorist groups. In addition to Freeh and Shelton, other ex-government officials snagged in the investigation include former DNC chairman Edward Rendell, (in 1999-2001), former Attorney General Michael Mukasey (in 2007-2009), and former Department of Homeland Security chief Tom Ridge (in 2003-2005) who helped CIA to press me to get me back as a terrorist for killing of American citizens. There haven’t been any reports that James Jones, former National Security advisor to President Obama in 2009-2010, has been issued a subpoena, despite his reported involvement in the MEK lobbying effort. Will Jones be subpoenaed by Attorney General Holder as well?
The investigation, being conducted by the Treasury Department, is focused on whether the former officials may have received funding, directly or indirectly, from the People’s Mujahedin of Iran, or MEK, thereby violating federal law barring financial dealings with terrorist groups. Speaking fees given to the former officials total hundreds of thousands of dollars. Many of the speakers have received fees of about $30,000 or more per talk and first-class flights to European capitals. Edward Rendell has received $160,000 over the past year for appearing at about 7 conferences and rallies, including some in Paris, Brussels and Geneva.
The former officials have said they were told the fees came from wealthy American and foreign supporters of the MEK, not the group itself — and they resent any suggestion they are abetting a terrorist group.
In total, 40 former senior U.S. government officials participated in the lobbying campaign for the People’s Mujahedin of Iran (MEK), a cult-like organization that was listed as a terrorist group under the Clinton administration. The MEK was involved in attacks on American citizens in the 1980s (six Americans died), but has since attempted to ally itself with the United States in the fight against the Iranian regime. According to reports, the group may also be aiding Israel’s covert assassination campaign against Iranian nuclear scientists.
"It's extraordinary that so many distinguished public servants would shill for a group that has American blood on its hands," said one senior official speaking on condition of anonymity.
Chapter 14. KGB psychotechnologies
Igor Smirnov Janet Morris
Igor Smirnov (1950-2004) was a Psychotechnology Research Institute (Moscow) Director,professor, the father of "psychotronic weapons," the Russian term for mind control weapons. His father, Victor Abakumov, was the Minister of State Security (since 1954 – KGB) in 1946-1951.
The Institute was established first as KGB psychotechnology lab by KGB Chairman Y. Andropov in 1980.
His research was focused on a unique "psycho-correction" technology – the use of coded acoustic subliminal messages transmitted in "white noise" or music to bend a subject's will, and modify a person's personality without their knowledge. Using an infrasound very low frequency-type transmission, the acoustic psycho-correction message is transmitted via bone conduction – ear plugs would not restrict the message.
Messages like "Vote for Obama !" might be sent through a mobile phone, radio , TV or PC – you don't hear them but your brain accepts them. In a same way the brain accepts the visual image. They by-pass the conscious level and are effective almost immediately.
Janet Morris is President and CEO of M2 Technologies Corp, specializing in non-lethal weapons (NLW), novel technology applications, tactics and technology. Ms. Morris's seminal non-lethal concept and novel technology applications work has been used by the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy. She served at the United States Global Strategy Council (1989-1994) and at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (1993–1995).
In 1991 Morris met Smirnov who showed her his “Mind Reader”. In 1993 Smirnov came to Washington, DC and
showed his technology to Bill Clinton’s people, Pentagon and CIA experts. In March, 1993 the Richmond, Virginia based Psychotechnologies Corp signed an agreemnet with Smirnov in which "the Russian side agreed to commit the psycho-correction technologies still in Russia and all related know-how to the US. company in exchange for stock. The Russian side has agreed to provide all support necessary to recreate current [psycho- correction] capability in the US and to upgrade the capability using US components and computer programmers. All necessary developmental and existing algorithms will be provided by the Russian side."
In 2008 Barack Obama won presidential elections and it was a national psychosis combined with euphoria.
99% out of 69,5 million Obama’s voters can’t explain what happened to them and what “CHANGE!” they wanted. Why ? And what’s gonna happen to us in 2012 ?
PART 3. The end of “Barack Obama” operation
Chapter 1. Watch the microphone !
To tell you the truth, I’ve finished this book on March 20, 2012, but Barack Obama “pushed” me to add one more chapter – about the unexpected end to his KGB/SVR spy career.
Like one of my Moscow Intelligence Institute said: “Mike, remember, one mistake in pronunciation and you’ll get
a nice tiny bullet in your smart head !” Let’s see what happened and how KGB “Barack Obama” operation came to
its shameful end.
Barack Obama and Russian President Dmitriy Medvedev, March 26, 2012
Seoul, South Korea : fatal mistake of a spy.
Microphone Catches a Candid Obama
By J. David Goodman, The New York Times
March 26, 2012
President Obama found his private moment of political candor caught by a live microphone on Monday as he told President Dmitriy A. Medvedev of Russia that he would have “more flexibility” to negotiate on the delicate issue of missile defense after the November election, which Mr. Obama apparently feels confident he will win.
Obama’s Republican adversaries seized on the comment, which followed a meeting between Mr. Obama and Mr. Medvedev in Seoul, South Korea, where both had struggled to find common ground amid strong objections in Russia to the American plans for a missile defense system based in Europe. As a pool of television journalists gathered for a news conference on the leaders’ meeting, Mr. Obama leaned in to deliver private assurances to Mr. Medvedev. But speaking inadvertently into an open microphone, he offered a frank assessment of the difficulty of reaching a deal — on this or any other subject — in an election year.
"On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this can be solved, but it’s important for him [Putin – M.K.] to give me space,” Mr. Obama could be heard saying to Mr. Medvedev, according a reporter from ABC News, who was traveling with the president.
“Yeah, I understand,” the departing Russian president said. “I understand your message about space. Space for you ….”
Mr. Obama then elaborated in a portion of the exchange picked up by the cameras: “This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.”
"I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” Mr. Medvedev said, referring to Prime Minister Vladimir V. Putin, who just won an election to succeed Mr. Medvedev.
The unscripted remarks, which were broadcast by the television networks and raced around the Internet, seemed to suggest that Mr. Obama was not worried about getting re-elected.
The White House scrambled to clarify what both leaders meant.
“Since 2012 is an election year in both countries, with an election and leadership transition in Russia and an election in the United States, it is clearly not a year in which we are going to achieve a breakthrough,” said Benjamin J. Rhodes, the White House deputy national security adviser.
Mitt Romney, the leading Republican challenger to Mr. Obama: “…the presidents remarks were an alarming and troubling development. Russia is without question our No.1 geopolitical foe. The fight every cause for the world’s worst actor. The idea that he has more flexibility in mind for Russia is very, very troubling, indeed.”.
New Gingrich, another Republican challenger: “I’m curious: how many countries has the president promised that he’d have a lot more flexibility the morning he doesn’t have to answer to the American people ? It's extraordinary moment caught on tape where the president basically said to a Russian leader, 'Please wait until after the election so I can sell out.' If you read what he said, it is the most blatant comment about selling out American defenses I think any American president's ever made and I don't see how any American could trust him ever again after that comment."”
Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.): "It means he's willing to compromise to Russian demands. The president is playing fast and loose with national security. And he had been a sharp critic of missile defense during his time in the Senate".
John Boehner, House Speaker, a letter to Obama: “It is troubling that you would suggest to Russian leaders that their reckless ambition would be rewarded with greater ‘flexibility’ on our missile defense program after the upcoming election.
That has significant implications for the security of our homeland, sends a terrible signal to our allies around the world and calls into question the effectiveness of your ‘reset’ policy with Russians. A post-election surprise on this critical issue would not be welcomed by the American people, the Congress, or the world community.”
Chapter 2. Obama is finished
Nobody is insured from mistake in our espionage business, but if we talk about the highest political level “moles”, the breach like this one is absolutely unacceptable. Russians lost the most valuable asset in the political history and the history of international espionage – the U.S. President Barack Obama.
Why this happened ?
1.Unlike Putin who was a professional KGB spy, President Medvedev was just a former lawyer.
2.Obama and Medvedev lost the sense of reality, otherwise they wouldn’t have this conversation at all without complete privacy.
3.Putin didn’t give proper instructions to Medvedev being too relaxed after his successful presidential elections.
4. The Russian team which had to control the meeting failed.
What’s next ?
Obama will not and can’t be re-elected.
His “flexibility” means endangering America by removing its missile defense from Europe.
This is treason.
And treason means impeachment.
“Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court”. U.S. Constitution, Article III, Section 3.
Who’s America’s enemy ?
November 24, 2011
Russian Рresident Dmitry Medvedev :
"First, I am instructing the Defense Ministry to immediately put the missile attack early warning radar station in Kaliningrad on combat alert.
Second, protective cover of Russia's strategic nuclear weapons, will be reinforced as a priority measure under the program to develop out air and space defenses.
Third, the new strategic ballistic missiles commissioned by the Strategic Missile Forces and the Navy will be equipped with advanced missile defense penetration systems and new highly-effective warheads.
Fourth, I have instructed the Armed Forces to draw up measures for disabling missile defense system data and guidance systems if need be…
Fifth, if the above measures prove insufficient, the Russian Federation will deploy modern offensive weapon systems in the west and south of the country, ensuring our ability to take out any part of the US missile defense system, in Europe.
One step in this process will be to deploy Iskander missiles in Kaliningrad Region. Other measures to counter the European missile defense system will be drawn up and implemented as necessary. Furthermore, if the situation continues to develop not in Russia's favor we reserve the right to discontinue further disarmament and arms control measures. Besides, given the intrinsic link between strategic offensive and defensive arms, conditions for our withdrawal from the New START Treaty could also arise."
“We can terminate the USA in less than half an hour”. V. Putin, PM of Russia, elected President of Russia on 03.04.2012
“The President, the Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from the Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High crimes ands Misdemeanors”. U.S. Constitution, Article II, Section 4.
And – 25 to life, I think.
If he survives 2012, because now I understand why U.S. Secret Service lowered his security level, why FBI was so nervous about my video – they know who “Obama” is and they want to “neutralize” him to avoid the biggest scandal in American history. Now it’s too late, my dear FBI Director Robert Mueller and Secret Service Director Mark Sullivan !
THE END ?