Top 10 Monsanto Epicyte Sterilization Crimes

Kevin Hayden
Fri, Oct 5, 2012
www.MorningLiberty.com More GMO intel below…

The West and Others~~Western Civilization, Global Continuity & The 'Third' World~~ Photo; the Turf… a little bit of Heaven, Abraka, Delta State, Nigeria

Children of the Corn: GMO Sterility and Spermicides
Posted on May 31, 2011 in Health, Food News, & Big Pharma
TruthisTreason.net – Kevin Hayden

GMO Ticking Time Bomb – Gary Null – Part 1
by TheHealthRanger

The first in an upcoming series of mini-documentary videos about GMOs, this Gary Null production delves into the reality of GMO health risks. Gary Null calls it a "GMO ticking time bomb."

This video reveals some of the health problems caused by GMOs, including infertility, accelerated aging, organ damage, immune malfunction and more.

Uploaded by NaturalNews.com with permission from Gary Null.

Help center • Email options • Report spam

©2012 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

Uploaded by NaturalNews.com with permission from Gary Null.

YouTube Preview Image

The first panacea for a mismanaged nation is inflation of the currency; the
second is war. Both bring a temporary prosperity; both bring a permanent
ruin. But both are the refuge of political and economic opportunists. –
Ernest Hemingway

FLASHBACK – Scientists Create GM Corn Which Prevents Human Conception

Scientists have created the ultimate GM crop: contraceptive corn. Waiving fields of maize may one day save the world from overpopulation.

The pregnancy prevention plants are the handiwork of the San Diego biotechnology company Epicyte, where researchers have discovered a rare class of human antibodies that attack sperm.

By isolating the genes that regulate the manufacture of these antibodies, and by putting them in corn plants, the company has created tiny horticultural factories that make contraceptives.

"We have a hothouse filled with corn plants that make anti-sperm antibodies," said Epicyte president Mitch Hein.

Still unknown is who funded this original research (UPDATE, major funding was from the USDA) . But once the Epicyte gene, which irreversibly sterilizes humans who eat it, was patented, Monsanto and DuPont bought the company in order to "commercially exploit" the Epicyte gene. That means they had a customer for this product! Who is buying this gene and where is it being used? After ten years, how many GMO products have included this human-sterilization gene?

One of the last of Tom Clancy's books that he authored alone was called "Rainbow Six", and the villain of the book was a group of money-junkies who decided that Earth was too "polluted" with the poor and wanted the Earth to go back to nature (except of course for their own personal palaces). Art mirrors life?

We know that ultra-rich like Melinda Gates openly support forced population reduction in the apparent belief that having a lot of money gives them the right to play God with the rest of humanity. Personally I think that if the population is to be reduced, that we start with such self-declared deities, to be followed by those who would condemn millions to death in wars to make a fast buck.

But of greater concern is this. The Epicyte gene was in corn down in San Diego more than ten years ago. And we know know that modified genes can jump species through pollination, which is why the weeds once killed by Glyphosate are now as "Roundup Ready" as the GMO crops themselves.

And we know that these modified genes can also jump from the original GMO frankenfood onto the natural varieties. Many people are already familiar with the case of Percy Schmeiser, who did not want GMO crops on his farm but discovered to his horror that pollen blowing from a neighboring field had contaminated his crops. When he complained, Monsanto sued him for "Patent Infringement" and demanded Schmeiser pay a technology fee to use his own saved seeds, since they included Monsanto's patented genes, and Schmeiser knowingly was replanting them. Schmeiser eventually persuaded the courts that he had never wanted Monsanto's products and the courts ruled against Monsanto, who eventually agreed to pay the costs to decontaminate Schmeiser's farm. Other farmers were not so lucky in the courts, and lost their farms to Monsanto in patent infringement lawsuits.

The point is that for ten years, pollen from corn containing the Epicyte gene has been blowing around Southern California farms (along with everywhere else the Epicyte gene was "commercialized"). How far it has spread is impossible to determine without an extensive genetic survey of the food supply. That it may already be global cannot be ruled out. But there is no question that birth rates are in decline. While the corporate media may blame this birth rate drop solely on the economic problems (and there is no question this is a factor) there is also no question that doctors were noticing a sudden uptick in fertility problems back in 2008 before the economic explosion even happened. And the sudden reverse in US birth rates actually occurred in 2007, again before the economic crash took hold.

Were economics the only factor, one would expect a smoother transition in birth rates as birth rate slowed, then plateaued, then went into decline, accelerating as the economy worsened. But in the above graph we see a sudden and dramatic reversal, suggesting some other cause.
Note the drop is especially heavy in the Hispanic population, whose traditional diet relies very heavily on corn.

Forced covert sterilization?

Claire and I know a young couple desperate to have a baby, but she cannot conceive. The doctors have no idea what is wrong. But they have plenty of pills to sell her, some of which are producing serious side effects on their own.

Here is the thing. In the mindset of the government, population equals wealth. Every officially proposed and implemented policy of population control calls for population control in other countries. National Security Study 200, which specifically targeted population in third-world countries for forced reduction, is the textbook case.

If the population inside the United States is dropping, that means less soldiers and fewer taxpayers to prop up the system (despite the flood of instant citizens coming across the southern border). And that tells us that if indeed the Epicyte gene is at work inside the United States, it was unintentional; an industrial accident of unprecedented scale, bordering on an extinction level event.

Think of the irony when those money-junkies who saw themselves as gods find they too are unable to have children. No doubt there will be a hefty business in creating cloned children for the ultra-rich, but you cannot sustain a civilization or a planet that way. Having broken into the wild, the Epicyte gene won't reduce the human population, it will drive it into extinction.

No doubt throughout history the money-junkies have found it more profitable to exterminate humans they cannot use than to provide for them. We cannot know for certain that the Black Plague rats were not intentionally brought into Europe to thin out the population. We do note the strange coincidence that just after WW1 ended, the "Spanish Flu", which actually first appeared at a US Army base, then killed off even more people than the war did.

But in this case, we see the black hand, and while the Monsanto contract farmers must sign forbids any laboratory analysis of the seeds, someone needs to check to see if Roundup Ready does contain the Epicyte gene.

Maybe those danged Mayans were right after all!

Related Articles:

Monsanto Culling the Herd – Seeds of Deception with Jeffrey Smith

Monsanto GMO Crimes – Mother Nature Solutions

Top 5 Codex Alimentarious Promoters – Bill Gates Vaccine Confessions

Big Pharma Buying Congress $6million a Day

Top 3 Monsanto Poisons – 11yr Old Birk Wants to be Crazy Farmer

Top 10 Illuminati Techniques – Monsanto NWo Crimes

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 Responses for “Top 10 Monsanto Epicyte Sterilization Crimes”

1. Its not my first time to pay a visit this site, i am visiting this
    site dailly and get fastidious data from here
    all the time.

2. dubz says:

Moving to Europe, if I can even have children anymore. My mom died last month from an unknown aggressive abdominal cancer. This is the type of thing that is such a crisis that nonviolent solutions will only make it take decades to litigate, if you care about the sanctity of the human body and the ecosystems that support it you must fight and the ends justifies the means. Russia sounds ready.

3. Magnificent points altogether, you simply gained a new reader. What may you suggest about your put up that you made some days ago? Any certain?

4. unpacified says:

Does anyone else question their constant activism? For instance I dedicate 4-6 hrs every single day to research, activism, and attempting changes on a political level. The people I see and talk to everyday, people I have given the best info. & sources to have not even looked into anything not 1 thing a month later. While I fight to protect a bunch of stupid(as in choosing to remain ignorant) people I have to wonder if I am doing the right thing, or if most deserve the poison they consume, as well as the mass extinction that they help to perpetuate through carbon pollution. They have all the sources and convenience, yet would rather watch TV or watch stupid videos rather than stop the destruction and conformity. It should be stated I LIVE by example, including not owning a fossil derived vehicle or eating gmo/processed/anti-rights food. I do this all on min. Wage people. We are at war and I am at a point that I wonder if they are worth fighting for.

• RJ says:

You or I will not answer for each of the 95% who continue to ignore the loss of our liberties and they do nothing about it.  Each of us will come face to face with our Creator and be responsible for what we did with our time, our talents and in serving His Sheep.  Many people don’t recognize what we see plainly, glaring at us in the face every day.  It’s like my mother and father who have amazing musical gifts.  I saw my 12yr old daughter sing tonight with her shcool choral group.  She can hear whether she is on tune or not.  She can sing on tune, on key and she knows the difference when she is not on key.  In this choral group of children there were just a couple of voices of children who had no capacity to hear whether they were on key or not and they had no ability to sing at all.  These ungifted children were painful to my ears.  If God places it upon your heart to see His hand and the slow loss of our liberties then it’s a gift from our Creator.  Yes, the 95% of people aren’t blessed with this unique ability of seeing and hearing.  When God speaks to your heart – Speak Up – then you are actiing in His behalf.  One Man With God is a Majority.  Now, life is God’s gift to us.  What we do with our lives is our gift back to our Creator.  RJ Hender…

• rena mcvicar says:

there are times when it must seem as if you are banging away at a brick wall.. but please know you aren’t. and please don’t stop. People are creatures of habit, and lazy yes.. and easily distracted when news is too uncomfortable or terrifying in it’s prospect. I’m not above any of that and it’s taken 30 years after reading Silent Spring, reading about e numbers, switching from meat based to vegetarian to back again and back to vegetarianm having a car and giving it up so not to be part of the consumerism of the gas/oil industry and everything that it in turn destroys.. it’s taken years to actually make the shift.. is it to late for me? no. I believe that it takes sometimes a massive change inside of a person and sometimes it’s laying waiting like a cobra making little adjustments along the way, to make the transition.. that level when anger moves one to final complete action.. It is happening around the world.. so don’t stop.. or else that one person, like I did today, won’t find you.We all need encouragement, and support..
      You could be their tipping point. xx so don’t stop, please.

• RJ says:

Some of my Radio Listeners have changed my life.  When I was working at K-Talk Radio in the Salt Lake market, one listener brought in a message on a 3 X 5 card that says ‘ One Man With God is a Majority! ‘   Many of us, who have been awake for years feel as though we are alone.  As I was doing a national Morning Show at the Republic Broadcasting Network for 2 hours every morning.  One such listener sent me an email explaining that ‘ …she was done!  She asked me if she should divorce her husband. ‘  Along the US east coast, she continued to speak up to her husband as she saw prophecy being fulfulled or as she realized 9/11 was very much an Inside Job and so on.  This lady’s husband and her grown children and her Church would scorn her and verbally attack this lady, because she continued to point out these things, of which most of these people are completely oblivious to.  I received this email on a Thursday and it troubled me.  It was not my job to answer her prayers and the world is filled with people who want to tell us what to do.  I spent a couple of days in prayer, in meditation upon how to respond to this radio listener and her concerns.  Some time Sunday afternoon, my answer came for her and for myself.  I emailed this Lady explaining that when the ‘ Spirit ‘ grabs her heart and tells her to speak out then she must be That Voice.  Our 1st Love is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.  Because there are so few of us, perhaps born with our eyes open, God had to scatter us across the Country and the World.  Even when the people we love don’t see it ‘ we may be the 1 Voice in a Family, the 1 Voice in a Congregation, the one Voice in a Community who was planted for a purpose in God to see things as they are and to warn our neighbors and loved ones.  I’ve never been the same.  Along the way, I realized that our job is to Carry the Light.  Many of my Radio Listners continue to tell me that I am One of Those Lights.  Well, there is much more work to perform and no one of us can do it alone.  Thanks for your comments.  I hope this response is a blessing to you.  RJ

5. unpacified says:

1 of my fellow ignorant/stupid americans will only vote against our rights,only support the worst companies and only continue the destruction of our entire biosphere. 1 sheeple will produce 20x more carbon,30x more waste(my gf and I have 1 50gal.trash bag of unrecyclable material after 5 mo.) They throw trash on the ground while I pick it up, their water/heat/electricity is wasted every single day and does not even cross their minds. My e-mail is destroygmos@gmail.com please tell me why I should continue to give my free time, focus, and money to these sheeple that refuse to drink from the water they’ve been led to.