Thu, Jan 17, 2013
Subject: Sandy Hook Hoax – Several Gun Grab Articles
NRA responds to Obama
BE SURE TO WATCH THE VIDEO: "NRA: AMERICA SPEAKS FOR ITSELF" ***UPDATE: NRA responds to Obama*** New NRA ad: The media speaks for elites, American speaks for itself http://www.therightscoop.com/new-nra-ad-the-media-speaks-for-elites-american-speaks-for-itself/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRightScoop+%28The+Right+Scoop%29
Great exchange between Ted Nugent and Piers Morgan:
KILLER TEEN SUES DOCTORS OVER PROZAC – 1/12/13
Killer teen sues doctors over Prozac
By James Turner
TWO ARMED STRANGERS RESCUE MAN ROBBED AT GUNPOINT – 1/14/13
A Letter from a County Sheriff to the Vice President
Please forward this to all your friends, neighbors and countrymen.
Visit Constitutional Sheriffs at: http://constitutionalsheriffs.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network
12-Year-Old Girl Shoots Intruder During Home Invasion In Bryan County
See why it is important for youngsters to know how to use a gun?? M
A 12-year-old girl took matters into her own hands during a home invasion in southeast Oklahoma.It happened on Wednesday when the girl was home alone.She told police a stranger rang the doorbell, then went around to the back door and kicked it in. She called her mom, Debra St. Clair, who told her to get the family gun, hide in a closet and call 911.That was when St. Clair dropped what she was doing and raced home."I drove home at a really fast pace to try to get to her, and when I got here the police were already here. And they had the suspect," she said.During that time, the intruder made his way through the house. St. Clair's daughter told deputiesthe man came into the room where she was hiding and began to open up the closet door. That was when the 12 year old had to make a life-saving decision."And what we understand right now, he was turning the doorknob when she fired through the door," said the Bryan County Undersheriff Ken Golden.The bullet hit the intruder, who deputies identified as 32-year-old Stacey Jones. He took off but did not get far before officers took him down."He was sitting down, the policemen had him apprehended at the end of the block. All I saw was some blood coming down his back. I'm not exactly sure where his injury was, but I saw some blood there," explained St. Clair.Jones was taken to a Texas hospital by helicopter after the incident. An investigator on the case said Jones was released from the hospital Thursday and extradited to the Bryan County Jail.The 12-year-old girl was not injured during the ordeal. not physically, but when emotional trauma heals abit I hope she gains self-esteem and strength from this.http://m.newson6.com/story.aspx?story=19858704&catId=112042
OREGON SHERIFF: EXECUTIVE ORDERS THAT OFFEND CONSTITUTION WILL NOT
Sandy Hook Hoax – Legit questions – obvious implications
- As yet, we have not seen any concrete evidence that any child died.
- As yet, parents have not been allowed to see their children. (Photoshopped pictures do not count.)
- As of now, I have seen only one unambiguous statement from a grieving parent (Robbie Parker).
- According to the official story, Adam Lanza was found with his older brother's ID, and it was not stolen. However, older brother Ryan–who officials say is very cooperative–claims not to have even seen his brother since 2010. Where would Adam get this ID? And why does such use not qualify as a theft?
- According to the official story, Adam Lanza was wearing a black outfit with a mask and bulletproof vest. Why would he want to hide his identity, and why would he wear a bulletproof vest, if he planned to kill himself?
- The medical examiner asserts that all wounds were caused by a rifle or other long weapon, and police/FBI say that the school was littered with .223 (rifle) casings. But Adam Lanza was found dead in the school with only handguns–a rifle was found in the trunk of his car. But then he could not possibly have been firing the rifle, and could not have committed the murders. Who did?
- According to the official story, the killing was tightly confined to two classrooms. But then why were so many children told to close their eyes while leaving the building?
- Joanne Didonato, the principal's secretary, called in sick on Friday–something she rarely does. So presumably, she must have been awfully ill. Yet she then felt well enough to give an interview. "Of all days," she said, emphasizing the strange coincidence.
- The hospital went into lockdown and cleared four trauma rooms, but received only three patients, two of them dead children (according to the official story) and one mildly wounded adult.
- Why were there such persistent reports that Mrs. Lanza was a kindergarten teacher, and that she died at the school, when the new official story is that she was not connected to the school and was killed at home?
- What happened to the report that Adam Lanza's girlfriend and another friend were missing in New Jersey?
- What happened to the woodsman in a black jacket and camo pants who was arrested and handcuffed outside the school? He actually shouted to parents, "It wasn't me." Who was he and what was he doing there?
- What happened to the dark van or SUV that the police surrounded in the parking lot, or the maroon sedan with a blown-out back window they were on the lookout for?
- The official story is that Nancy Lanza was a gun collector who obeyed the law. But since 20-year-olds are not permitted to buy guns or ammo or carry guns in Connecticut, why would she give her "autistic" son access to both guns and ammo?
- Why were parents told on Friday that "if you haven't been reunited with your child by now it's already over"? Does anyone imagine that real parents of real children would simply say, "Okay, the show's over, let's go home now"?
- Would real parents of real children really be satisfied with (possibly photoshopped) pictures of their children? Wouldn't they demand to see
- their children one last time firsthand?
- According to the official story, 28 people died but only 1 was wounded. The dead included 20 small, squirmy children–difficult targets even for professionals. How could Adam Lanza achieve such amazingly deadly accuracy, in such a short length of time?
- A child asserts that he/she heard someone say, "Put your hands up," followed by the reply, "Don't shoot." This indicates that the police took a
- suspect into custody inside the school. But if that was Adam Lanza, how did he kill himself after that point?
- Another child asserts that he/she saw a man pinned down to the ground with handcuffs on. Again, this indicates that
- the police took a suspect into custody. If that was Adam Lanza, how did he then kill himself?
- When Ryan Lanza was falsely identified as the shooter, who deleted his Facebook profile and created many others in his name?
- Is it reasonable for a geeky 20-year-old to carry two pistols and hundreds of rounds of ammunition while wearing a bulletproof vest and a mask?
- Why did the police say on Friday that they were going to leave the bodies rotting in the school until Sunday, then Saturday morning announce that they had spirited the bodies away in the middle of the night? Perhaps to ensure that the transport, if any, would go unrecorded on photos or video?
- Why won't police tell us where they found the Henry repeating rifle, the Enfield rifle, and the shotgun?
- Did the school have one or more security cameras? What do they show?
- Why did a police officer specifically mention, on radio, that "they're coming at me through this wood," followed by a fellow
- officer saying, "This is it"?
- One officer in the school said, "We've got one suspect down." Who was that? Down in this situation generally means in custody (on the ground and cuffed), not dead.
- Why didn't Adam's uncle see anything out of the ordinary in Adam when the two saw each other in June?
- Why is Adam Lanza reported to be a loner when a teenager said (oxymoronically), "[Lanza and his friends] always gathered alone in a corner in school"?
- Why did police assign an individual state trooper to every grieving family, whether the family wants such "protection" or not?
- Why are Ryan Lanza and his roommates still in custody, and why are the police pretending that it's for their own benefit?
- Is it a coincidence that Nancy Lanza's brother is Kingston Police Officer James Champion, who lives next door to the former Lanza home?
WRITTEN BY FORMER NAVY SEAL MATT BRACKEN: If it was legal in 2012, it's legal in 2013 and it will be forever. If they say otherwise, they are liars and traitors, oath breakers, and domestic enemies.
If you are disarmed and led away in cuffs, are you so sure you’ll be bailed out? Or will you be taken to a “new place” with “new rules”?
Every survivor of every genocide says the same: when they come to take your guns, shoot them. Make them work for it, and THEIR system is overwhelmed, because they don’t have 20 million FLEAs to do armed battles all over the country, instead of nice polite arrest raids like those that that Glen "Gandhi" Beck envisions, with the NRA lawyers throwing your bail and suing the pants off the Gov.
It’s like the Solzhenitsyn paragraph “how we burned later in the camps” because they didn’t resist the GRU/KGB in the lobbies and stairwells with axes and knives.
Entire divisions of Russian troops hiked home from WW1 in 1917/18, carrying their rifles and swords and other sidearms. Very early on, Lenin decreed that public safety demanded they all be turned in, under penalty of death. And so they were disarmed, but not the Party members! Then came the purges, the Great Terror, the gulags, and tens of millions of dead. So well preserved was the fiction, that most Russians, when arrested, thought, "Gee, there must be some mistake. I haven't done anything wrong. They'll let me go in a few hours." (Wrong answer.)
If you give up your arms, you are placing your entire trust in the permanent future benevolence of the U.S. govt. This trust is invariably fatal. The German gun registration laws and limits on “military” weapons (then, Mousers etc.) were put in in the 1920s Weimar Republic, years before Hitler.
They were all common sense and reasonable gun control laws, I’m sure today’s liberals would agree 100%. Then Hitler comes along, and uses the list to first disarm, and then ghetto-ize or “deport” and finally gas the Jews and others, killing millions.
Genocide, using the “common sense” German government gun registration lists to locate their most dangerous enemies. But first, they just come to pick up the weapons. "No trouble, folks!" They come for the mass arrests later, when the people are disarmed.
Millions of Polish Jews were rounded up this way, when the German police only needed a 1-10 ratio to their victims. 100 German military police, 4-fs in their forties, bottom of the barrel conscripts, would round up and murder a town of a thousand. Force them to gather, then march groups at gunpoint into the woods for execution. A 1-10 ratio means the killer police are not worried at all. The victims were all disarmed. If they were armed, every village would require a major military effort.
I’m sorry, I do NOT trust that our Gov. won’t turn as mean as the old USSR to its “class enemies,” the MSM's duly appointed scapegoats, us white racist tea-party terrorists, the bitter clingers.
Folks, they perceive that we are reactionary forces not only standing in the way of social progress and liberal utopia, we are actively blocking it. That makes us pure Evil, since their plan for utopia is “pure Good.” That means they will feel totally justified in seeking a “final solution to the bitter clinger question.”
And once their mortal enemies (that's us) are disarmed and helpless…the temptation grows to simply do away with them. 1960’s Weatherman Underground member Bill Ayers (Obama’s friend & close advisor) thought they would need to murder 10% of the population to achieve their utopia.
Stick to your guns, no matter what. If they come to take them by force, they have declared war on the Constitution, and on you. At that point, war is joined, just as it was on another big gun confiscation raid on April 19, 1775.
As it was with the Turkish Armenians, German Jews, Russian Kulaks, Chinese, Ugandans, Guatemalans, Cambodians, Cubans, Rwandans, and on and on, history's lesson is clear:
STICK TO YOUR GUNS!
Prophetic Utterances on Defense
“There is one principle which is eternal; it is the duty of all men to protect their lives and the lives of the household, whenever necessity requires, and no power has the right to forbid it, should the last extreme arrive, but I anticipate no such extreme, but caution is the parent of safety.” Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, Section Six, 1843-44, p. 391.
“Not only should we have strong spiritual homes, but we should have strong temporal homes. We should avoid bondage by getting out of debt as soon as we can, pay as we go, and live within our incomes. There is wisdom in having on hand a year’s supply of food, clothing, fuel (if possible), and in being preparing to defend our families and our possessions and to take care of ourselves. I believe a man should prepare for the worst while working for the best.” Teachings of Ezra Taft Benson, p. 263-264.
“As for this people fostering to themselves that the day has come for them to sell their guns and ammunition to their enemies, and sit down to sleep in peace, they will find themselves deceived and before they know, they will sleep until they are slain. They have got to carry weapons with them, to be ready to send their enemy to hell cross lots, whether they be Lamanites or mobs who may come to take their lives, or destroy their property. We must be prepared that they dare not come to us in a hostile manner without being assured they will meet a vigorous resistance and ten to one they will meet their grave.” Brigham Young, JD Vol 1, P . 171 – 172, July 31, 1853
“We all believe that the Lord will fight our battles; but how? Will He do it while we are unconcerned and make no effort whatever for our own safety when an enemy is upon us? If we make no effort to guard our towns, our houses, our cities, our wives and children, will the Lord guard them for us? He will not; but if we pursue the opposite course and strive to help Him to accomplish His designs, then will He fight our battles. We are baptized for the remission of sins; but it would be quite as unreasonable to expect a remission of sins without baptism, as to expect the Lord to fight our battles without our taking every precaution to be prepared to defend ourselves. The Lord requires us to be quite as willing to fight our own battles as to have Him fight them for us. If we are not ready for an enemy when he comes upon us, we have not lived up to the requirements of Him who guides the ship of Zion, or who dictates the affairs of his kingdom.” Brigham Young, JD, Vol. 11, p. 131, August 1-10, 1865.
“And again, the Lord has said that: Ye shall defend your families even unto bloodshed. Therefore for this cause were the Nephites contending with the Lamanites, to defend themselves, and their families, and their lands, their country, and their rights, and their religion.” Alma 43:47
“We believe that men should appeal to the civil law for redress of all wrongs and grievances, where personal abuse is inflicted or the right of property or character infringed, where such laws exist as will protect the same; but we believe that all men are justified in defending themselves, their friends, and property, and the government, from the unlawful assaults and encroachments of all persons in times of exigency, where immediate appeal cannot be made to the laws, and relief afforded.” Doctrine and Covenants 134:11
Joseph Smith, Jr. on the Rights of Bearing Arms and Self Defense:
"…We feel to hope for the best, and are determined to prepare for the worst. And we want this to be your motto in common with us, 'that we will never ground our arms untill we give them up by death–' 'Free trade and sailors rights, protection of persons and property, wives and families.' If a mob annoy you, defend yourselves to the very last, and if they fall upon you with a superior force, and if you think you are not able to compete with them, retreat to Nauvoo… act according to the emergency of the case but never give up your arms, but die first…." – Joseph Smith Jr. to his Uncle John, Nauvoo, June 17, 1844. Source: "The Personal Writings of Joseph Smith," compiled and edited by Dean C. Jessee, Deseret Book, Salt Lake City, Utah, 1984, p. 591 (ISBN: 0-87747-974-7)
"There is one principle which is Eternal, it is the duty of all men to protect their lives and the lives of their households whenever necessity requires. And no power has a right to forbid it." — Joseph Smith Jr. to his wife, Emma Smith, Carthage Jail, June 27, 1844. Source: "The Personal Writings of Joseph Smith," compiled and edited by Dean C. Jessee, Deseret Book, Salt Lake City, Utah, 1984, p. 611 (ISBN: 0-87747-974-7)
"Peace be still, bury the hatchet and the sword, the sound of war is dreadful in my ear. [But] Any man who will not fight for his wife and children is a coward and a bastard." — Joseph Smith Jr., journal entry, January 29, 1843. Source: "An American Prophet's Record: The Diaries and Journals of Joseph Smith," edited by Scott H. Faulring, Signature Books, Inc. in association with Smith Research Associates, Salt Lake City, Utah, 1989, p. 298 (ISBN: 0-941214-78)
"Constitution of the U[nited] S[tates] say[s],
"Habeus Corpus shall not be denied. Deny me the right to H[abeus]
Corpus and I will fight with guns, sword, cannon behind and thunder [afore] till I am used up, like Killkenny Cats." — Joseph Smith Jr., journal entry, June 30, 1843. Source: "An American Prophet's Record: The Diaries and Journals of Joseph Smith," edited by Scott H. Faulring, Signature Books, Inc. in association with Smith Research Associates, Salt Lake City, Utah, 1989, p. 391 (ISBN: 0-941214-78)
"I swear in the name of the Almighty God with uplifted hand the Legislature shall never take away our rights. I'll spill my heart's Blood first." — Joseph Smith Jr., journal entry, June 30, 1843. Source: "An American Prophet's Record: The Diaries and Journals of Joseph Smith," edited by Scott H. Faulring, Signature Books, Inc. in association with Smith Research Associates, Salt Lake City, Utah, 1989, p. 392 (ISBN: 0-941214-78)
Joseph Smith Jr. did spill his heart's blood in prison, after wounding three of his attackers by discharging a [supposed] illegally concealed firearm on June 27, 1844.
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, Better take a closer look at the American Indian." – Henry Ford
Tags: 12 Year Old Girl Shoots Intruder During Home Invasion in Bryan County, 2nd Amendment, A Letter from a County Sheriff to the Vice President, Armed Guards at Schools, BlackListedNews.com, Great Exchange Between Ted Nugent and Piers Morgan, Gun Control, Killer Teen Sues Doctors Over Prozac, Never Give Up Your Guns, Newtown Shooting, Newtown Witch Hunt, NRS Speaks Out, Obama Executive Actions, Obama Gun Grab, Oregon Sheriff, Sandy Hook Hoax, Second Amendment, The Right Scoop, Two Armed Strangers Rescue Man Robbed at Gunpoing, Wayne LaPierre, Written by Former Navy Seal