Wedn, Feb 13, 2013
Subject: Pope Peter Will Be the Last Pope
Pope Benedict resigned to avoid arrest, seizure of church wealth by Easter
February 13, 2013 by itccs
The historically unprecedented resignation of Joseph Ratzinger as Pope this week was compelled by an upcoming action by a European government to issue an arrest warrant against Ratzinger and a public lien against Vatican property and assets by Easter.
The ITCCS Central Office in Brussels is compelled by Pope Benedict's sudden abdication to disclose the following details:
- On Friday, February 1, 2013, on the basis of evidence supplied by our affiliated Common Law Court of Justice (itccs.org), our Office concluded an agreement with representatives of a European nation and its courts to secure an arrest warrant against Joseph Ratzinger, aka Pope Benedict, for crimes against humanity and ordering a criminal conspiracy.
- This arrest warrant was to be delivered to the office of the "Holy See" in Rome on Friday, February 15, 2013. It allowed the nation in question to detain Ratzinger as a suspect in a crime if he entered its sovereign territory.
- A diplomatic note was issued by the said nation's government to the Vatican's Secretary of State, Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, on Monday, February 4, 2013, informing Bertone of the impending arrest warrant and inviting his office to comply. No reply to this note was received from Cardinal Bertone or his office; but six days later, Pope Benedict resigned.
- The agreement between our Tribunal and the said nation included a second provision to issue a commercial lien through that nation's courts against the property and wealth of the Roman Catholic church commencing on Easter Sunday, March 31, 2013. This lien was to be accompanied by a public and global "Easter Reclamation Campaign" whereby Catholic church property was to be occupied and claimed by citizens as public assets forfeited under international law and the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court.
- It is the decision of our Tribunal and the said nation's government to proceed with the arrest of Joseph Ratzinger upon his vacating the office of the Roman Pontiff on a charge of crimes against humanity and criminal conspiracy.
- It is our further decision to proceed as well with the indictment and arrest of Joseph Ratzinger's successor as Pope on the same charges; and to enforce the commercial lien and "Easter Reclamation Campaign" against the Roman Catholic church, as planned.
- In closing, our Tribunal acknowledges that Pope Benedict's complicity in criminal activities of the Vatican Bank (IOR) was compelling his eventual dismissal by the highest officials of the Vatican. But according to our sources, Secretary of State Tarcisio Bertone forced Joseph Ratzinger's resignation immediately, and in direct response to the diplomatic note concerning the arrest warrant that was issued to him by the said nation's government on February 4, 2013.
- We call upon all citizens and governments to assist our efforts to legally and directly disestablish the Vatican, Inc. and arrest its chief officers and clergy who are complicit in crimes against humanity and the ongoing criminal conspiracy to aid and protect child torture and trafficking.
Further bulletins on the events of the Easter Reclamation Campaign will be issued by our Office this week.
Issued 13 February, 2013
12:00 am GMT
by the Brussels Central Office
Petrus Romanus: Benedict Resigns and the Final Pope is Here
HISTORY CHANNEL–Pope Benedict XVI has resigned! What does this mean? For more than 800 hundred years scholars have pointed to the dark augury having to do with "the last Pope." The prophecy, taken from St. Malachy's "Prophecy of the Popes," is among a list of verses predicting each of the Roman Catholic popes from Pope Celestine II to the final pope, "Peter the Roman," whose reign would end in the destruction of Rome. First published in 1595, the prophecies were attributed to St. Malachy
1st Time Ever: 4 Living Popes, 2 Black Popes & 2 White Popes
N Korea Announces Third Nuke Test
Gas Prices on the Rise – Again
78 Yr Old Dumped On Sidewalk Outside Shelter By Relative
Shelters seeing more elderly homeless…They left her on the sidewalk with her wheelchair and a few suitcases.
Obama is pushing gun control at home, but he's a killer abroad
Rand Paul Blasts Obama On Drone Attacks On US Citizens
China trade now bigger than US
China is now the largest trading nation in the world in terms of imports and exports, after overtaking the US last year.
Mali reluctant to accept UN peacekeepers: UN
Russia introduces lie-detector tests for police applicants
LAPD literally trying to execute Christopher Dorner while endangering LA citizens with random 'shoot to kill' gunfire
Congress Prepares to Kill 6th Amendment with Secret “Drone Court”
Feinstein has proposed “legislation to ensure that drone strikes are carried out in a manner consistent with our values, and the proposal to create an analogue of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court to review the conduct of such strikes,” in other words a secret tribunal that will hand down kill orders for Americans the government believes are “suspected militants.”
Obamacare Amendment Forbids Gun and Ammo Registration
Breitbart – Good news — it has become known that hidden deep within the massive 2800-page bill called Obamacare there is a Senate Amendment protecting the right to keep and bear arms.
Flags Flown Upside Down In Florida Gun Control Protests
Residents in West Palm Beach, Florida are flying US flags upside down outside their businesses and properties in protest of strict gun control proposals by the Obama administration.
City hikes taxes on Sandy-hit houses
NY Post – The city is claiming that property values have actually shot up for many homes in Manhattan Beach and it’s going ahead with hefty tax hikes for the houses devastated by the October superstorm, shocked property owners
Gold Sellers in Houston Must Submit to Fingerprints and Mugshots
Last week the Houston City Council passed an ordinance requiring people who sell precious metals to be fingerprinted and photographed. According to KTRK-TV, the ordinance is “meant to help track down criminals who try to resell stolen valuables.
Iodine Protects Against Fluoride Toxicity
Insulin Doubles Death Rate in Type 2 Diabetics: Study
Apocalypse Now? The Final Pope
Infowars | According to Saint Malachy’s Prophecy of the Popes, the next pontiff will be the final pope and his anointment will usher in the end times.
TSA Naked X-Ray Scanners To Be Used In Office Buildings
Government employees are set to be bombarded with radiation on a daily basis if a plan to move x-ray firing TSA body scanners into office buildings goes ahead.
Police Warn All Black Men: “You Could Be Stopped and Questioned”
Dorner manhunt continues to be poster child for eviscerating rights.
CNN Asks: Should Dorner Be Killed With a Drone Strike?
CNN’s Erin Burnett asked whether or not law enforcement should use drones as they try to fine former cop turned revenge killer, Christopher Dorner.
Zombie apocalypse newsflash interrupts US TV schedule
Hackers were to blame for a Montana television station’s regular programming being interrupted by news of a zombie apocalypse on Monday.
Bill Gates Dodges Questions on Why He Owns 500,000 Shares of Monsanto
Bill Gates Funding Corporations Caught in Child Slave Rings.
Food Stamp Rolls in America Now Surpass the Population of Spain
CNS News | Since taking office in 2009, food stamp rolls under President Barack Obama have risen to more than 47 million people in America, exceeding the population of Spain.
Biden: We’re counting on ‘legitimate media’ for successful gun control effort
Washington Examiner | During a press conference on gun safety in Philadelphia, Vice President Joe Biden said that any reports that suggest that he was trying to take weapons away from gun owners was a “bunch of malarkey.”
The Housing Police Are Getting Teeth From ObamaCare
Obamacare has opened the door for the government to get inside your home.
Lil Wayne pulls (finger) gun, gets kicked out of Miami Heat game
Daily Caller | Rapper Lil Wayne reportedly got kicked out of the Miami Heat/ Los Angeles Lakers game Sunday afternoon for making a handgun gesture at a someone in the stands
EUobserver.com / Defence / Rasmussen: ‘Nato cannot act as the world’s policeman’.
Obama Speech Lays Out Next Goals – WSJ.com.
measures on immigration, gun control, climate change and education.
Vladimir Putin Is Trying to Buy Up the World's Gold
China joins U.S., Japan in condemning North Korea nuclear test
Obama Approves Direct Funding For Hamas
Brigham City settles lawsuit over free speech zones near temple
The Main Street Church and the ACLU filed a lawsuit in September 2012 after they said they were kept from passing out fliers on sidewalks bordering the new LDS temple. The city argued it had created so-called "free speech zones" where protesters were not allowed for public safety reasons. But the Main Street Church and the ACLU argued the zones were on public land and should therefore be open to public protest.
3 dead after Midvale shooting; shooter still at large
Police are searching for 25-year-old David Fresques, who they have identified as a "person of interest." He is described as Hispanic, bald, 5 feet 8 inches tall, weighing 180 pounds. He was was seen driving a white Nissan Maxima.
Springdale officials charged with mishandling funds from traffic stops
SPRINGDALE, Washington County — Two town officials face felony charges for allegedly mismanaging cash fines collected from foreign tourists at traffic stops, according to the Utah Attorney General's Office.
Out-of-state students could receive lowered tuition due to more LDS missionaries
SALT LAKE CITY — Out-of-state college students in Utah could get a tuition break thanks to the LDS Church allowing men and women to serve missions at younger ages.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints' decision to lower the age for missionary service will cause enrollment to drop in the state's colleges and universities for at least two years
Utah State University anticipates losing $19 million as a result of lower enrollment, Urquhart said.
Utah House talks about 'gun day' to address related bills
Monday, lawmakers in the Utah House spoke about a "gun day" where a list of gun bills would be unveiled all at once. None of them seem to be a threat to the Second Amendment. In fact, it looks like just the opposite.
Two are notable. HB 76 amends the states conceal-carry law to allow gun owners to carry either a loaded or unloaded concealed weapon without a permit. It's the bill that's expected to generate the most heat. The other, HB 114, exerts Utah's authority over the federal government when it comes to gun laws.
Sex education bill narrowly advances through committee
His bill would require the state office of education to make existing sex education resources available online to inform and empower parents to have supplemental conversations with their children about the topic at home.
Should the legislature create a curriculum for parents to teach sex education?
1. Yes, it's a move in the right direction
2. Yes, but where does it stop?
3. No, parents don't need help
4. No, it's not for the government to help
Total Votes: 315
Tags: Benedict Resigns, Easter Reclamation Campaign, HolyRoamnEmpireRules.blogspot.com, itccs.org, Joseph Ratzinger, Joseph Ratzinger Criminal Activity, Last Pope, Last Pope Will Be Pope Peter, Petrus Romanus, Pope Benedict Abdicates, Pope Benedict Resigns, Prophecy of the Popes, Queen Elizabeth Abdicates, Tarcisio Bertone, Vatican Bank, Vatican Bank Crimes, Vatican Child Torture, Vatican Child Trafficking, Vatican Conspiracy, Vatican Money Laundering