RJ Hender – Honest Oil Seller
Mon, Aug 17, 2015
Below I have spelled out procedures for BLCO, JP54, D6 out of Houston and D6 Rotterdam…
Each of my Direct to Refinery Seller source operates a little differently. Buyers
already know that Sellers set the Procedures. If your genuine End Buyer will follow
procedures then I can assist you in procuring fuel. Contact me RJ@MorningLiberty.com
Recently we have had several D6 Offers available, but often the D6 gets spoken for
within a couple of hours. Below, I will display 2 sets of Procedures and Prices for D6
fuel, out of Rotterdam or out of Houston.
My Title Holder Jon requires a legitimate Corporate Profile, on End Buyer letterhead
and a Bank Reference Letter. The BRL does not need to be a BCL or financial instrument,
but it must convey, from the End Buyer's bank, that the End Buyer is Ready Willing and
Able to procure fuel. Your bank account number is not required, at least not at at this
point in an oil transaction. With proper End Buyer docs, I will arrange a direct Oil
Conference Call with your End Buyer and my Title Holder Jon. His sources for JP54, D2,
LNG, Mazut, Crude Oil, Bitumen, JPA1, D6, LPG and other fuel come from a variety of
refineries. My Title Holder Jon does not just hand out SCOs, but he does his best to
match every End Buyer with the right fuel. Reach out to me RJ@MorningLiberty.com
My direct source for Bonny Light comes directly from NNPC sources that have BLCO available
at Rotterdam, Ghana or even FOB China. These BLCO prices average at -$7/-$5 rates. If
you need Bonny Light then we need legitimate CP & LOI buyer docs up from your End Buyer.
Let me know what your BLCO needs are and I can help you RJ@MorningLiberty.com
This is a copy of my Procedures for D6 out of Rotterdam…
D6 Virgin Fuel Oil – CI Dip & Pay Rotterdam R H source
Quantity: 400,000,000 – 800,000,000 Gallons per week available to First Come First Serve
Price: Gross $1.25 USD per Gallon Net $1.22 USD per Gallon
1. Buyer Issue ICPO and seller Issue CI for buyer review and countersign.
2. Buyer and buyer Issue TSA to show Tank is secured for product injection and
Seller issue, product passport, commitment to supply and product availability in
3. Seller Inspect the Tank for readiness Buyer issue TSR to enable seller start
4. Seller Inspect the Tank and start injection of the product into the hired
tank and furnish the Buyer SGS, Title Transfer
Additional info needed from the buyer : The buyer have to send along with the ICPO
a valid Q88 and CPA on his name.
There is right now 400 million gallons as first lift available in Rotterdam.
Seller is agreed to inject the fuel into buyer's vessel.
Buyer must agree to pay the commissions on all the involved intermediaries via ncnda/imfpa.
Here is a copy of my Procedures for D6 out of Houston – Rao source
D6 FOB Houston with POP
HERE IS THE OFFER OF D6. I NEED THE BUYER CP . THE END BUYER MUST BE VERY SOLID.
200 Million gallons immediate liftable to First Come First Served
400 X 52 weeks contract with R & E for five years. Price: 1.31/1.33
1. Seller issues SCO*
2. Buyer issues ICPO
3. Seller issues Commercial Invoice. Buyer signs and returns.
4. Seller issues full POP: Injection Report/TSR/SGS
5. Buyer verifies POP and pays for liftable by MT103 within 12 hours
6. Seller sends Draft Contract.
*7. Buyer executes contract and returns. Buyer places Revolving SBLC for
two weeks deliverable amount.*
*8. Buyer and Seller move into contract and deliveries commence of 400
million gallons X 52 weeks*.
*Steps 1 to 5 should be completed by Monday/Tuesday and lift should
commence on Tuesday.
K W is a part of an institutional re-seller of JP54 at the refinery level. Below, I have
spelled out their recent procedures for Jet Fuel.
Once the buyer has agreed to the terms and conditions below an ICPO will be required and the seller will provide a Full Corporate Offer and a draft contract. Please see the agreed price and the specified in the Terms and Conditions below:
NAME OF PRODUCTS: Kerosene Jet Fuel Colonial Grade JP 54
TOTALQUANTITY: 2,000,000 BBL /MONTHX12MONTHS,24,000,000BBLYearly
CONTRACT PERIOD: ONEYEAR (12MONTHS)
PRICE: USD $42/48 PER BARREL CIF ASWP
COMMISSIONS: $3PER BBL SELLER SIDE, $3PER BBLS BUYER SIDE
TERMS OFPAYMENT: SBLC, BG, Transferable IRDLC, or MT799 blocked funds 120.
PERFORMANCE BONDS: 2% FROM SELLER, AFTER BUYER PAYMENT INSTRUMENT.
SHIPMENT: FIRST TRIAL SHIPMENT: 400,000 bbl. – 500,000 bbl.
1. Buyer issues an Official ICPO in-accordance with Seller's Procedures.
2. Seller issues Draft Contract and NCNDA/IMFPA and sends' to Buyer.Buyer returns them duly signed and sealed, including copies of Buyer's Company License and Official Acceptance Letter. If approved by Seller, Buyer puts the Draft.contract in PDF Format and returns a copy to Seller.
3. Buyer Issues BCL bank to bank by secure email.
4. Seller sends to Buyer via electronic mail the following Partial Proof of Product:
A).COPY INN CERTIFICATE
B). COPY REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE
C).COPY LEGAL BUSINESS INFORMATION & REGISTERED ADDRESS AS ENDORSED BY NOTARY PUBLIC.
D). SIGNED COMMERCIAL INVOICE
E). STATEMENT OF PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
F). TANK STORAGE RECEIPT (TSR)
G). DEAL PASSPORT (Not Notarized)
H). COPY CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY ON THE RIGHT OF COPY & LEGAL COPY REGISTERED ADDRESS
5. Seller and Buyer lodges Contract with their respective Banks.
6. Buyer issues the Payment Instrument direct to Seller's nominated bank, which must cover the first month shipment face value.
If your End Buyer will provide legitimate buyer docs and can follow Seller procedures then
I can help bring your End Buyer together with this Direct to Refinery source and others.
We can continue to talk about or you can email me your buyer docs RJ@MorningLiberty.com
Below are recent Bonny Light procedures for China Buyers… from my direct source Dr J G
TRANSACTION PROCEDURES – after authentic BLCO Buyer provides CP & LOI buyer docs
1. SELLER SIGNS, SEALS SPA AND SEND TO BUYER VIA ELECTRONIC MAIL. BUYER PROVIDES BANKING DETAILS, COUNTERSIGN, AND RETURN SPA TO SELLER VIA ELECTRONIC MAIL. PARTIES DEPOSIT COPIES OF THE SIGNED AGREEMENT WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE BANKS. ELECTRONIC COPIES OF THE EXECUTED AGREEMENT ARE DEEMED LEGALLY BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE.
2. BUYER ALSO SENDS ATB FORMAT TO SELLER WITH EVIDENCE OF RETAINAGE OF SURVEYOR (SGS/INTERTEK) AND LOCAL AGENT. ATB FORMAT SHALL INCLUDE, SUPERCARGO’S SEAMAN’S CERTIFICATE, INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, TELEPHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS. INSPECTOR’S DETAILS, IF ALREADY NOMINATED BY THE SURVEYOR, SHALL BE INCLUDED.
3. SELLER’S BANK SENDS VESSEL DOCUMENTS TO BUYER’S BANK FOR BUYER’S CONFIRMATION, AFTER CONFIRMATION, BUYER CONFIRMS THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE CONTRACT WITH SELLER’S BANK WITH THE HELP OF BUYER’S BANK, AND THEN SELLER MAILS THE DOCUMENTS OF CARGO’S OWNERSHIP TO BUYER’S BANK. AFTER RECEIVING THE DOCUMENTS OF CARGO’S OWNERSHIP THEN BUYER’S ACCOUNT OFFICER SHALL ISSUES THE CONDITIONAL BANK GUARANTEE COVERING USD 500000. UPON RECEIVING THE CONDITIONAL GUARANTEE, SELLER ISSUES SAMPLING NOTICE, THEN BUYER TAKES SAMPLINGS AND CONDUCTS THE CIQ. AFTER PASSING THE INSPECTION,
BUYER WILL PAY FOR THE TOTAL PAYMENT BY TT WITHIN 5 WORKING DAYS.）
4. SELLER CONFIRMS INSTRUMENT AND ISSUES MATB/CLEARANCE, BUYER BOARDS IT'S SUPERCARGO AND INSPECTOR FOR CONFIRMATION AND Q&Q.
5. UPON CONFIRMATION OF PRODUCT AND SAMPLE TAKEN FOR Q&Q, INSTRUMENT TURN TO CASH.
6. THE Q&Q ANALYSIS REPORT IS PRESENTED TO THE SELLER AND BUYER VIA INSPECTOR’S SECURE DOMAIN. BUYER ACCEPTS VOLUME, IN WRITING, AS STATED IN SUCCESSFUL Q&Q REPORT AS FINAL FOR PAYMENT.
7. SELLER ISSUES A COMMERCIAL INVOICE FOR FULL CARGO TO BUYER AND BUYER’S BANK ISSUES AN MT103 WITHIN 72 HOURS FROM A TOP 25 WORLD PRIME BANK TO THE SELLER’S BANK FOR FULL CARGO.
8. SELLER INTRODUCES BUYER TO THE VESSEL HANDLER/OWNER FOR RE-CHARTER TO BUYER’S PORT OF DISCHARGE.
9. SELLER REASSIGNS CARGO DOCUMENTS IN BUYER’S NAME AS “CONSIGNEE” WITHIN THREE
(3) BUSINESS DAYS OF CONFIRMATION OF MT103. REASSIGNED CARGO DOCUMENTS SHALL BE SENT TO BUYER’S BANK FOR CONFIRMATION.
10. BUYER’S BANK, UPON RECEIPT OF ALL ORIGINAL REASSIGNED CARGO
DOCUMENTS AND Q&Q REPORT, SHALL WITHOUT RECOURSE TO THE BUYER, EFFECT PAYMENTS FOR THE ENTIRE CARGO BY WIRE TRA5srNSFER INTO THE ACCOUNTS SELLER AND INTERMEDIARIES SIMULTANEOUSLY WITHOUT PROTEST WHATSOEVER. THE FINAL PAYMENT FOR THE CARGO AND COMMISSIONS SHALL BE MADE AND EFFECTED AT SIGHT FOR EACH SHIPMENT NET CASH IN USD BY MT103 OR SWIFT TELEGRAPHIC WIRE TRANSFER TO SELLER’S ACCOUNT AND INTERMEDIARIES’ ACCOUNTS WITHOUT DEDUCTIONS, OFF-SET OR COUNTERCLAIM.
11. BUYER IS INTRODUCED TO VESSEL'S HANDLER TO RE CHARTER AND VESSEL SAILS TO BUYER’S PORT OF DISCHARGE AFTER PAYMENTS ARE CONFIRMED BY THE SELLER TO HAVE BEEN EFFECTED AS REQUIRED.
Here's to an outstanding rest of the oil year 2015. RJ Hender – Honest Oil Seller
Tags: bitumen seller, bitumen seller mandate, blco ghana, blco rotterdam, BLCO Seller, BLCO Seller Mandate, bonny light ghana, bonny light rotterdam, Bonny Light Seller, Bonny Light Seller mandate, Crude Oil Seller, Crude Oil Seller Mandate, D2 Seller, D2 Seller Mandate, d6 Houston, d6 rotterdam, D6 Seller, D6 Seller Mandate, honest oil seller, JP54 Seller, JP54 Seller mandate, JPA1 Seller, jpa1 seller mandate, lng seller, lng seller mandate, LPG seller, LPG seller mandate, M100 Seller, m100 seller mandate, Mazut Seller, Mazut Seller Mandate, rj hender, rj hender honest oil seller, rosneft seller, Rosneft Seller Mandate, Shell Oil Seller, Shell Oil Seller Mandate, ulsd seller, ulsd seller mandate