RJ Hender – Honest Oil Seller
Sat, Aug 5, 2015
Subject; jp54 Rotterdam
Below, I have shared a current SCO for JP54. Prices and procedures are subject to change.
The oil business is filled with liars and scammers. For this reason, Refineries and my
Title Holders require legitimate Buyer documents; Corporate Profile, Letter of Intent and
Bank Reference Letter from every End Buyer. We don't want your Bank Account # but we
require a BRL, signed by 2 bank officials, stating that the End Buyer is in good standing
and Ready, Willing and Able to procure fuel. With these Buyer Documents in hand, I can then
arrange an Oil Conference Call between your End Buyer and my Title Holder(s). To get
started, contact me RJ@MorningLiberty.com
D6 offers are not available for very long. This week, from my Saudi Arabia source, we
have D6 available $1.04/$1.00 and it costs about 7-cents per gallon to ship D6 to Houston.
It's time that you provide your Buyer Documents so that as each D6 offer becomes available
you can be at the end of the line rather than at the back, hearing that The D6 supply came
and went. Each week, we get D6 offers out of Houston, Rotterdam and Saudi Arabia.
Our Bonny Light comes directly from NNPC sources. Depending upon TTO, FOB and destination
for the BLCO, weekly we have BLCO available at -$5/-$3 or -$8/-$6 or -$10/$8. In order to
procure this Bonny Light, contact me & provide Buyer docs; CP, LOI RJ@MorningLiberty.com
JP54 offer from K M source…
K M XXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXXX,LLC representing XXXX XXXX, the seller in the Russian Republic,is making this offer on behalf of the seller. Once the buyer has agreed to the terms and conditions below an ICPO will be required and the seller will provide a
Full Corporate Offer and a draft contract. Please see the agreed price and the specified
in the Terms and Conditions
NAME OF PRODUCTS: Kerosene Jet Fuel Colonial Grade JP 54
TOTAL QUANTITY: 2,000,000 BBL /MONTH X 12 MONTHS,24,000,000BBL Yearly
CONTRACT PERIOD: ONE YEAR (12MONTHS)
PRICE: USD $42/48 PER BARREL CIF ASWP
COMMISSIONS: $3PER BBL SELLER SIDE, $3PER BBLS BUYER SIDE
TERMS OF PAYMENT: SBLC, BG, Transferable IRDLC, or MT799 blocked funds 120.
PERFORMANCE BONDS: 2% FROM SELLER, AFTER BUYER PAYMENT INSTRUMENT.
SHIPMENT: FIRST TRIAL SHIPMENT: 400,000 bbl. – 500,000 bbl.
1. Buyer issues an Official ICPO in-accordance with Seller's Procedures along with a company profile.
2. Seller issues Draft Contract and NCNDA/IMFPA and sends' to Buyer.Buyer returns them duly signed and sealed, including copies of Buyer's Company License and Official Acceptance Letter. If approved by Seller, Buyer puts the Draft.contract in PDF Format and returns a copy to Seller.
3. Buyer Issues BCL bank to bank by secure email.
4. Seller sends to Buyer via electronic mail the following Partial Proof of Product:
A).COPY INN CERTIFICATE
B). COPY REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE
C).COPY LEGAL BUSINESS INFORMATION & REGISTERED ADDRESS AS ENDORSED BY NOTARY PUBLIC.
D). SIGNED COMMERCIAL INVOICE
E). STATEMENT OF PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
F). TANK STORAGE RECEIPT (TSR)
G). DEAL PASSPORT (Not Notarized)
H). COPY CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY ON THE RIGHT OF COPY & LEGAL COPY REGISTERED ADDRESS
5. Seller and Buyer lodges Contract with their respective Banks.
6. Buyer issues the Payment Instrument direct to Seller's nominated bank, which must cover
the first month shipment face value.
7. On Seller's receipt of Financial Instrument,seller issues the 2% Performance Bond (PB) to Buyer's bank to activate the Buyer's Instrument.
8. Seller signs' and seals 6 Hard copies of contract and mailthem to buyer. Buyer seals, signs all 6 hard copies back to seller.
9. Seller sends' Full Proof of product (FPOP) through bank to Buyer's bank. The following Full POP must be contained in the Documents:
o Copy of License to export, issued by the Ministry of Energy, Russian Federation.
o Copy of Approval to Export, issued by the Ministry of Justice, Russian Federation
o Copy of Statement of Availability of the Product.
o Copy of Refinery Commitment to produce the product and transport itto loading
o Copy of port storage agreement
o Copy of Charter Party Agreement(s) to transport the product to the discharge port.
o Copy of Tank receipt (TSR).
o Copy of Vessel Questionnaire 88.
o Copy of Bill of lading.
o Dip-Test Authorization and Analysis Report, OTHERS, etc.
9. On Buyer's receipt of Full POP and Seller's 2% PB,the Buyer informs Seller of their readiness to receive the first monthly shipment.
10. Delivery commences as per contract.Upon arrival of the cargo at the Discharge Port, SGS/CIQ is conducted by Buyer at Buyer's own expenses. Payment is
effected against presentation to Buyer's bank of complete set of export and Shipping
Documents. At the same time, payment is effected to all Agents, brokers, etc. involved in the
transaction, in-accordance with the Details provided in the NCNDA/IMFPA Documents.
As Wall Street reflects rising and falling oil prices, we can all see how prices change
weekly, even daily. Most sources for JP54, D2, Mazut, JPA1, D6, LNG, Bitumen, ULSD and
Crude Oil were spoken for by March and April this year. Right now, we have Spot Oil Deals
arise every week. Solid End Buyers can still procure fuel, but usually after they show
they can take down their first lift and so on.
I will do all I can to assist you.
Sellers Set Procedures and Prices.
Lets make the most of a strong 2015 Oil Year. RJ Hender – Honest Oil Seller
Tags: blco cotonou, blco ghana, blco rotterdam, BLCO Seller, BLCO Seller Mandate, blco spot sale, BLCO Title Holder, Bonny LIght cotonou, bonny light ghana, bonny light rotterdam, Bonny Light Seller, Bonny Light Seller mandate, bonny light spot sale, CI + Dip + Pay, Crude Oil Seller, Crude Oil Seller Mandate, crude oil spot sale, D2 Seller, D2 Seller Mandate, d2 spot sale, D2 Title Holder, d6 Houston, D6 Seller, D6 Seller Mandate, d6 spot sale, D6 Title Holder, honest oil seller, JP54 Seller, JP54 Seller mandate, jp54 spot sale, JP54 Title Holder, JPA1 Seller, jpa1 seller mandate, jpa1 spot sale, jpa1 title holder, lng seller, lng seller mandate, lng spot sale, lng title holder, LPG seller, LPG seller mandate, lpt spot sale, M100 Seller, m100 seller mandate, m100 spot sale, m100 title holder, Mazut Seller, Mazut Seller Mandate, mazut spot sale, Mazut Title Holder, rj hender, rj hender honest oil seller, rosneft seller, Rosneft Seller Mandate, Shell Oil Seller, Shell Oil Seller Mandate, ulsd seller, ulsd seller mandate, ulsd spot sale, ulsd title holder