RJ Hender – Honest Oil Seller
Wed, Feb 17, 2016
Subject; Shell Oil D6 & BLCO Rotterdam
D6 Rotterdam & BLCO to Refinery Buyers procedures below…
Honesty and Integrity are extremely lacking in much of the Oil Business.
Finding legitimate sources ' Title Holders ' for JP54, D6, BLCO, D2 and
other fuel products is rare. I'm so glad I have Direct to Refinery sources
that can be counted on, with honesty and integrity.
Refineries these days require Buyer Documents, even through my ' Title
Holders ' from every End Buyer. We do not mean to seem inflexible with
Buyers, but there are details we need from every legitimate End Buyer.
How do we reach you by Skype?
How much fuel per month, do you need?
What is the procedures you prefer? FOB or CIF
Have you bought fuel before? Where? When?
Will you be lifting the fuel with your own ships?
Do you have your own tanks, where?
What price target do you need for the fuel you are asking for?
It is not unusual for End Buyers to provide us these answers, before
we begin handing out any Soft Corporate Offers for fuel. Yes, we have
been misused by bad intermediaries, in the Oil Biz. We do not hand out
our SCOs like candy, to be shared on the internet by every wanna be middle
man out there.
If you are serious? If you will provide your contact information and Buyer
Docs then we are pleased to begin engaging in oil transactions with you.
Now, below I am pleased to share some Oil Procedures with you. Take a look
and see if these terms may work for your End Buyer.
LOADING PORT: FOB/ ROTTERDAM – PAYMENT TERMS: T/T/DLC/MT103.. Prices are subject
to change… through my source Dr J G
DIESEL GAS OIL (D6)
ORIGIN: RUSSIAN ORIGIN FOB PRICES: $ 0.84 GROSS / $0.80 NET PER GALLONS
NON-NEGOTIABLE SELLER’S PROCEDURE
1. SCO is issued to Buyer, Buyer issues ICPO in accordance to Seller working procedure.
2. Seller issues CI, Buyer countersigns and returns Commercial Invoice along with buyer TSA.
3. Seller issues PPOP documents and sends to Buyer.
– STATEMENT OF AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCT
– COMMITMENT TO SUPPLY
– PRODUCT ANALYSIS REPORT GOST
– PRODUCT PASSPORT
– TRANSACTION CERTIFICATE
– RESERVIOR RECEIPT
– PRE-INJECTION REPORT
4. Buyer provides Seller with Shore Tank Storage Facility Co-ordinates along with the Shore Tank Storage Receipt (TSR).
5. Seller issues to the Buyer, NOR (Notice of Readiness) to commence product injection. Buyer confirms readiness. Within 48hrs of receiving the NOR, Buyer contacts the tank farm to finalize the dip test.
6. Seller injects Fuel into the Buyers nominated Shore Tank Storage Facility and Seller issues DTA -Dip Test Authorization.
8. Upon receive of the DTA Buyer conducts dip test, seller provides ATS, buyer lifts, and pays at sight via MT103.
9. Seller pay out intermediaries involve as per NCNDA/IMPFA.
*Seller reserves the right to reject any Buyer's CP & ICPO, Logistics after DD or request POF
RJ, from my S B source
This Seller is actively delivering crude to numerous oil refineries,
globally. The only country they are not willing to deliver BLCO to is China.
Based on the fact that they sell BLCO to refineries only, there is no need
for any financial instrument as delivery will be financed by the Seller.
I can assure you this BLCO offer is a genuine. This source of BLCO are
Title Holders and bring the crude to the door of the refinery at their
own cost and can be verified by the NNPC! How real do you want it?
This BLCO source will only respond to Buyers who have refineries. I am
willing to take a call from Refinery Owners only.
Basic refinery transactional procedures.
* Refinery issues an ICPO to Seller.
* Seller secures and registers the crude ready for export.
* Seller Issues FCO to refinery
* Refinery presents their Draft Contract that is open for amendments.
* Seller and refinery agree to amendments.
* Refinery issue invitation to Seller to visit the refinery for TTM.
* Delivery schedule agreed and contract executed at TTM.
* Delivery takes place.
* Refinery performs their inspection.
* Payment is then made.
* If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.
Here's to a profitable and successful Oil Year 2016 RJ Hender
Tags: BLCO Seller, BLCO Seller Mandate, Bonny Light Seller, Bonny Light Seller mandate, Crude Oil Seller, Crude Oil Seller Mandate, D2 Seller, D2 Seller Mandate, D6 Seller, D6 Seller Mandate, gas oil seller, gas oil seller mandate, honest oil seller, JP54 Seller, JP54 Seller mandate, JPA1 Seller, jpa1 seller mandate, lng seller, lng seller mandate, LPG seller, LPG seller mandate, M100 Seller, m100 seller mandate, Mazut Seller, Mazut Seller Mandate, rj hender, Shell Oil Seller, Shell Oil Seller Mandate