Your shopping cart is empty
Mr. Chapman became a stockbroker in 1960 and retired in 1988. For 18 of those years he owned his own brokerage firm. He was probably the largest gold and silver stockbroker in the world during that period. When he retired he had over 6,000 clients.
Appearing as a guest host, each Friday, Apostle John Bayley brings a spiritual point of view to the topics being discussed.
- View Complete Guest List
- Banksters Infallibility Belief Pushes USD Faith – Waiting for the New Depression
- Libertine Debauchery – Mystery UK Babylon Cult Lies
- Voluntary Servitude & Our Constitution – Federal Commercial Services Contract
- D6 $1.31/$1.29 Grand Bahamas or $1.42/$1.40 Houston – CP & BRL Docs Required
- CONgress Secret RICO $$$ – Quiet CAFR $Trillions in Retirement Accts
- Vatican Perpetrators, Facilitators & Enforcers – Bankrupt USofA Corp
- Obama Watch – Dead Baby Body Parts 4 Sale Hillary Supports
- 1861 American Contempt for Liberty – 13 Nations Organized the Fed Gov’t
- Out of Thin Air Credit River Decision – Federal Reserve Banking Mortgage Fraud
- Double Bubble Trouble for USofA – $200Trillion Debt & $1.5Quadrillion Implosion Coming
In life and on the air, I approach issues that other media is afraid of. Political correctness is boring. We get to lay claim to our neighborhood, our country, by daily standing up for rights under the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
Or send donations by mail:
Morning Liberty Program
PO Box 25
Ephraim, Utah 84627