Banning guns won’t stop crime. These videos explain more criminal facts. In 2011 about 12,664 murders took place in the USA and 8,583 of those involved a firearm. In 2011 there were about 11,000 drunk driving related deaths in America. In 2011 there were 38,000 traffic related deaths in the USA. NRA head Wayne LaPiere proposed years ago that every school in America needs armed security, but Pres Obama has vetoed bills that could have put a stop to Adam Lanza’s shooting spree.
Your shopping cart is empty
Dr Monteith has spent 30 years researching the causes for America’s spiritual decline.
Author Orlean Koehle has been serving as the State President of Eagle Forum of California since 2002.
Appearing as a guest host, each Friday, Apostle John Bayley brings a spiritual point of view to the topics being discussed.
Jim Phillips has been referred to as “A Friend and Advocate of Winter”, “The Man Who Loves the Cold”, and the “World-class Sub-zero Survival Guru”.
Ralph Epperson is an historian, author, and lecturer who has been researching the CONSPIRATORIAL VIEW OF HISTORY for 50 years.
- View Complete Guest List
- GCR Looks Like Global Deflation, Massive Liquidation & Money Contraction
- A4V Mutual Offset Credit Exemption Exchange – All Our Debt is Pre Paid
- CDC Flu Vaccine Apology – Mercury Levels Off the Toxic Charts
- More Surveillance & a Patriot Act for Europe – NAZI Freedoms for EU
- Top 2 Al Qaeda Rebels – Obama & HIllary Clinton Switching Sides
- US Dollar Will Not Collapse – Global Currency Balancing Under Way
- Top 100 Underground Cures – NASA ‘The End of Mankind ‘ Leaked Document
- Martin Luther King Jr Assassination – Big Media Still Refuses to Admit
- Dinar RV Real Time – Iraq ‘ Oil King of the World ‘
- JPA1, LNG, Mazut, D2, ULSD, D6, JP54, BLCO Time – Low Oil Price Scare-Opportunity
In life and on the air, I approach issues that other media is afraid of. Political correctness is boring. We get to lay claim to our neighborhood, our country, by daily standing up for rights under the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
Or send donations by mail:
Morning Liberty Program
PO Box 25
Ephraim, Utah 84627