Banning guns won’t stop crime. These videos explain more criminal facts. In 2011 about 12,664 murders took place in the USA and 8,583 of those involved a firearm. In 2011 there were about 11,000 drunk driving related deaths in America. In 2011 there were 38,000 traffic related deaths in the USA. NRA head Wayne LaPiere proposed years ago that every school in America needs armed security, but Pres Obama has vetoed bills that could have put a stop to Adam Lanza’s shooting spree.
Your shopping cart is empty
Dr Monteith has spent 30 years researching the causes for America’s spiritual decline.
Author Orlean Koehle has been serving as the State President of Eagle Forum of California since 2002.
Appearing as a guest host, each Friday, Apostle John Bayley brings a spiritual point of view to the topics being discussed.
Jim Phillips has been referred to as “A Friend and Advocate of Winter”, “The Man Who Loves the Cold”, and the “World-class Sub-zero Survival Guru”.
Ralph Epperson is an historian, author, and lecturer who has been researching the CONSPIRATORIAL VIEW OF HISTORY for 50 years.
- View Complete Guest List
- Dinar RV Clock – UST Holding 4.3 Trillion & More in Dinar
- Top 5 Vaccination Crimes – Over-Stimulating by Vaccination Can Cause Death
- Obama Watch – 1 Million Children Lost to $32Billion Global Sex Trade Every Year
- Top 2 Options for Opting Out of ObamaCare – Foreign Earned Income Exclusion
- Dinar RV Target – TNT Tony Says It’s All Done but the RV Announcement
- Obama Watch – Ug99 Wheat Rust Threatens World Food Supply
- Dinar RV Agreement – Okie Says US Treasury Notes Sitting in the Banks, Ready for Release
- Obama Watch – FBI Targeting Gun Buyers as Domestic Terrorists
- Dinar RV Corner – Private RV Exchange PayMasters Verified
- Top 150 Million Michelle Obama Reasons for Removal
In life and on the air, I approach issues that other media is afraid of. Political correctness is boring. We get to lay claim to our neighborhood, our country, by daily standing up for rights under the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
Or send donations by mail:
Morning Liberty Program
PO Box 25
Ephraim, Utah 84627