Have you heard of Project Leonid? This 55min audio interview is a new release of intel from Jesse Ventura and Anthony Sanchez who did interviews at Dulce New Mexico. Military Grade Neuro Agents are being sprayed over American Indian reservations. Dulce Rock is known for UFO Sightings. Jesse and Anthony examined a UFO crash site from 1996. Two Phoenix Suns basketball players were taken to 1 of these sites recently where Military Police thugs told them to leave the Dulce site.
Your shopping cart is empty
Dr Monteith has spent 30 years researching the causes for America’s spiritual decline.
Author Orlean Koehle has been serving as the State President of Eagle Forum of California since 2002.
Appearing as a guest host, each Friday, Apostle John Bayley brings a spiritual point of view to the topics being discussed.
Jim Phillips has been referred to as “A Friend and Advocate of Winter”, “The Man Who Loves the Cold”, and the “World-class Sub-zero Survival Guru”.
Ralph Epperson is an historian, author, and lecturer who has been researching the CONSPIRATORIAL VIEW OF HISTORY for 50 years.
- View Complete Guest List
- Dinar RV Family – Follow the RV/GCR Funds to China Dragon Family
- Congress Violated the Logan Act – Bibi Netanyahu is Not In Charge
- Moms Demand Gun Rights Action – Gun Control Lobby Decimated
- Clinton Foundation Criminal Front – Exploiting the World for $$$
- Obama Watch – US Troops Will March Thru 6 European Nations
- Christine LeGarde & IMF In Bed With Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
- Top 3 New World DisOrder Lies – UnderState, OverState & Distort Monetary Reform
- Dinar RV Qi Cards Loaded – US Government Insolvent $60Trillion in Debt
- Obama Watch – New Mandatory Voting & GenderQueer Agenda
- Economics of Cancer Treatment – $100Billion No Profit in Curing Cancer
In life and on the air, I approach issues that other media is afraid of. Political correctness is boring. We get to lay claim to our neighborhood, our country, by daily standing up for rights under the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
Or send donations by mail:
Morning Liberty Program
PO Box 25
Ephraim, Utah 84627