Robert Hender ' R J '
Sat, Feb 18, 2012
Subject: EFT's Work – Foreclosures, IRS Issues, Title 42 Training Oh My
- I secured a TV Studio to hold the 3 Day Fred and Nina Seminar in Utah RockCanyonStudios.com
- I negotiated a fee of just $100 for Fri and $100 for Sat and $100 for Sunday for the main studio
- I negotiated For Free the video taping of all 3 – Days of the Utah Seminar Fred told me this was okay – to set up the Video Recording and they would work out the terms later with Gaynor Brunson
- I had commitments for 80 people to attend this Utah Fred and Nina Seminar
- I negotiated a Sharing of all Video Sales between Fred and Nina and the Gaynor Brunson.
- Fred supplied me with some of his CD's with docs and a video – I gave most of them away as I gave them away to Gaynor and other people who promised radio interview time to get the word out…
- I never asked Fred to put me up in a hotel for this Utah Seminar. I live 2 hours away from the event. A patriot neighbor made sure that I had a ride to the Brunson Studios.
- I didn't ask for a financial share in the Seminar Fees or the Video Tape sales Never before has Fred and Nina been recorded on TV quality cameras, with pro lighting and pro audio for their Seminar. Money was never why I organized this event in Utah. Gaynor Brunson was happy to offer his Studios so people could learn this intel. Usually Gaynor charges at least $400 an hour for their Main Stage. . Gaynor Brunson was promised a share in the Video Tape Sales that would be sold from this Utah event. We had 3 cameramen working the event. Fred and Nina's people took over other Rooms at Gaynor Brunson's facility. If Gaynor Brunson was paid, what he usually charges our costs would have been over $14,600 Gaynor Brunson expected to share in the sales of the Video Tape sets that would be produced and sold from the Utah event. Gaynor's people are ready to edit and fulfill orders for the 3-Days of Videos.
- People should attend a Fred and Nina Seminar in person www.SetOffDebt.com
- People need to buy a $150 3-Day Seminar Video Set to share the intel with friends
- People need to receive buy Fred's $50 CD with powerful documents and a video
- In a timely manner buyers of the CD and Video Tapes need to be sent to customers.
Fred and Nina are not going to be using the video content from the UTAH recording. We did not want to advertise with the banners in the back ground. We made a mistake in letting them video and not getting the information clear as to what the fees would be in advance. We agreed to 2000 for the room and video. I wish we would have just paid the 300 and not paid for the camera stuff.
I am discouraged by some of your actions in UTAH. Meaning, putting Fred on the line (at the event, not prior discussed) to pay for your room and food. Bottom line is you are a really good guy and in a very bad spot. Fred should not have been asked to handle a hotel and food for you. You should have requested this in advance, rather then letting Fred to get there and then assume that he was responsible.
RJ, you are appreciated much, but your approach on financial issues is less then desirable. Clarity in advance would be appreciated. Getting permission for banners, allowing for the owners brother to come in for free whom then started asking questions which seemed to be challenging Fred on the stage.
The event overall was great. I am encouraged by the people and what they are doing. Let’s continue forward with clarity on our responsibilities.
Republic Leadership, Fred and Nina, and UTAH Seminar Participants,
RJ Hender is selling Fred and Nina Gutierrez private Advance and Basic Seminar on his website without contract or verbal permission. RJ Hender was helpful in setting up the meeting in UTAH. For helping with the seminar, he was given $50 in cash for food, the entire weekend for free, and we paid for his hotel. RJ asked me if Gaynor Brunson could film it and have a contract with Fred and Nina to sell the videos at some point in the future. Fred and Nina decided not to use that video because RJ and put his private advertisements up on the back of the stage without consent. We were told that we were going to pay 100 per day. When we arrived at the seminar they had already set up cameras to record the event. We didn’t know or have anything agreed to at that point with or for the filming cost. The location was a great environment and setting for the seminar. Gaynor seemed very helpful and opened his home office to us. At the end of the weekend, we met with Gaynor (Studio owner) and talked about the cost to get the data that they were filing and came to an agreement of $2000.00. We paid him 1000 in asked told him that we would cover the balance in about a week. In other words, we paid for the data. It belongs to Fred and Nina Gutierrez. Gaynor has been BCC’d on this email and we desire an invoice for the balance and it will be paid today.
RJ has been asked by Fred Gutierrez directly to STOP selling his basic DVD’s earlier this week. He was selling them on his website for $55.00 and it was without permission. He then posted the one of the attached links yesterday advertising the Advance series of DVD’s for $150.00. Unfortunately no matter how you slice it, this is a theft of funds and it will be addressed directly to all parties. At this point, Gaynor is not a part of the theft of the DVD’s being sold. RJ is however pointing on his website to go to Gaynor’s site and purchase and send the funds directly to Gaynor’s place of business. This is very disheartening to say the least. We can NOT find any mention of the DVD’s on Gaynor’s website. We trusted RJ and Gaynor and there is NO reason for this behavior from RJ.
All UTAH participants will receive the Advance series DVD very soon. It is being edited as we speak. The filming was done at the Arizona seminar and it was excellent. Talk with your Arizona colleges. They will tell you that your video is going to be great. RJ has nothing to do with the fulfillment of the DVD’s, so please direct your questions that you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org. We have a team of people answering the thousands of inquires from www.setoffdebt.com.
I am formally withdrawing any and all of my future commitment to appear on the radio on behalf of myself, the Republic, or Fred and Nina. As promoter for Fred and Nina, I am giving formal demand to remove any mention of their names, DVD’s, or seminars from the website www.morningliberty.com or any site that RJ Hender may own. To remove oneself from unnecessary litigation, they comply within 24 hours.